Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:51:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ERIC GU (Metaverse) scammed all international ZENGOLD investors  (Read 298 times)
Thule (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:34:21 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2019, 10:43:34 AM by Thule

Am opening this scam thread against Eric Gu since he is the owner of the Zengold Project which raised millions of USD and abonded it with all of our money.
ERIC GU sold 100 million ZGC on ICO in 2017 which was a full success and has been sold out in half an hour.
He collected millions of USD on his ICO.After a few months China banned ICO's and Eric was forced to refund chinese investors their money.
Based on numbers he gave to use he had to refund money for 30 million zgc coins.So he still had the funds from over 70 million ZGC coins.Please remember Eric got the funds during a time where BTC price was very low.After the ban of ICO in China Eric tried to establish Zengold in Dubai and after that in Hong Kong.
He claimed to hire a new team which will focus on Zengold.In reality all people from Zengold left Eric .Steve Zhang the director of Zengold left Eric seeing there is completly no progress and both communities the chinese and international going mad and starting researching their real names and adresses.
The company itself is registered in Shanghai.After 12 months passed with completly no progress beside one telegram contest of 10.000 zgc (what a joke) there was completly nothing done.Admins where hiding and ERIC GU avoided to speak about Zengold.Eric even took Zengold out of Metaverse main page.
Now 18 months passed and nothing changed.The project is totaly abondanded.There are no admins nor anybody activ even in the telegram group.
Our asshole the so called Business Operation Manager of Zengold Willam Jiang (see proof here https://block-clip.com/videos/detail/249 )
also stopped any activity at Zengold and is now only activly advertising Metaverse. Eric Gu's main baby

Zengold has not the smallest progress since 18 months.There is not a single person responsible for Zengold.All social media accounts are dead.Telegram is a dead spam place for months.
ALL Zengold workers where Employee from viewfin which is owned by ERIC GU.

I'M ASKING YOU ERIC WHERE IS OUR MONEY WE INVESTED IN ZENGOLD'S ICO ?WHY ARE YOU NOT USING OUR MONEY FOR ZENGOLD BUT INSTEAD FOR OTHER PROJECTS ?
YOU ARE CLEARLY SCAMMING ALL ZENGOLD INVESTORS

Am going to keep updating this thread including publishing company information and adresses which they try to hide at all cost.

Here one of the biggest scandal where ERIC GU is activly scamming his trading investors.Not just ZENGOLD .
Read it carefully.Its about the 30 million zgc they had when refunding chinese investors.

Thats a statement of the old Zengold Director who left together with his wife Zengold.

You read it ?Eric Gu dumped massiv amounts of ZGC at peak prices which were at that time arround 10 Cents per ZGC dumping the price down and put big buy orders back at 2 Cent range which got quickly filled since there was/is no progress ,no real team or any plan at all.Basicly making everyone feel its a dead project which Eric knew since it was him leaving the project.
He activly crashed the price to buy back the coins at a cheap rate.It has been confirmed by the Zengold Director .Its a clear money grab by him which is so unethical and i would even claim criminal.

Now ask yourself why is ETP so extreme volatile and always have these big dumps ?
Eric in action ?

So Eric took money from ZENGOLD investors from ICO and later from dumping coins for price manipulation.And still there is completly no progress since 18 months which he admits in a private telegram chat.
How do you call something like that ?

I have nearly 1 million ZGC as i loved the idea.I would have no problem losing the money if the project would fail in action.But i have a problem when somebody takes our money and doesn't even start.Thats a scam and has nothing to do with failing.

On an additonal note.Eric Gu has all Zengold Investors money.You wanna know when he talked the last time with Zengold investors ?It was 1 1/2 year ago

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thule (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:11:04 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2019, 08:25:44 AM by Thule

A quick update.

I have been contacted by a small group of western Zengold investors who wants to open with the support of some chinese investors a lawsuite in a western country.
Since the chinese won't/can't open a lawsuite in China as they fear the government won't help as it already demanded the refund of ICO investments (They bought from open market mainly for $0.3 per ZGC)
they decided to support a western lawsuite which won't have these kind of issues.
I sent Eric and William a message since i prefer to get them back activ on Zengold than fighting for a refund because of embezzlement via a lawsuite.
Giving them 48h to make a fair response on that situation.If there won't be any response i will join that group.

Please note the chinese community said that Eric denied Zengold as his project.
Thats of course total BS since i have many proofs Eric confirming that Zengold is his project and i also talked with many old business partners which also coworked on Zengold and each of them confirmed that Zengold is Eric's baby.They also accuse him of very bad communication which was the main reason many of them stopped coworking with him.
I guess just looking at the Zengold team that 100% were employee's of viewfin (even the CEO) says everything.

Will keep you guys updated
Thule (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:16:15 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2019, 10:42:17 AM by Thule

Update:

Eric Gu claims all investors from Zengold have been refunded and that he has no more obligation to Zengold.
Its of course a big lie cause would he have refunded everyone no coins would be on the open market or in peoples wallet.
He offered me to refund if i can proof i have coins from ICO.
Once i asked him where to send proof and the coins to get the refund he blocked me.
I talked with many old business partners of Eric who told me Eric is a compulsiv liar.You can't trust his words.
When offered my and the communities help to get Zengold back activ the only demanded he had was $2.000.000 to reactivate Zengold.
I'm currently in contact with some chinese investors and we are going to open a lawsuite in a western county so Eric will be forced to present
evidences of his claim which he clearly can't.
If you are a Zengold investor and also got the worthless coins of a dead project (officaly confirmed by Eric saying Zengold is his hobby now) then contact me so we create a list of people who Eric needs to refund.
(Pictures of our conversation will be published later)
There was way more of negative information Eric gave us but we are currently not going to publish it to not harm the Metaverse investors.

P.S based on chinese investors informaton Eric fired end of last year a lot of staff where some made public statements that eric defaulted their compensation.

Thule (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:50:38 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2019, 02:14:43 PM by Thule

We decided to open a crowdfund for starting a lawsuit against Eric in switzerland.
Crowdfund will be controlled by a trusted escrow.
Everyone will be able to participate if he wishes.
We already talked with a lawyer who would represent us.

Depending on the response of international investors who got scammed we may open 2 lawsuits.
One in switzerland and one in a country where a group class lawsuit is allowed because switzerland is till now only accepting individual lawsuits.

Why switzerland ?Because there is the metaverse foundation located and because of some other reasons we do not want to disclose in public.
There are some heavy investors (whales) from Asia and institutional investors who are supporting this movement.

Thule (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:12:13 AM

According to chinese investors there is a new police report in China against Eric Gu.
Thule (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 09:50:04 PM

ZENGOLD has now being delisted from CMC.
ERIC GU SCAMMED ALL ZENGOLD INVESTORS.

HE HAS VERY SHADY PRACTICE LIKE DUMPING RESERVE FUNDS INTO OPEN MARKET TO COLLECT MORE BTC.

HE IS CURRENTLY THE CEO OF METAVERSE
Egor_Kabaev

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 10:36:40 AM

Okey but what is with capitalization mvs 7M vs dna 150M? What is that?

Now they issued DNAMVS
andrei8787

Activity: 136
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 01:48:48 PM

Also reported to CryptoScamAlert

https://cryptoscamalert.com/report/221
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: