Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:39:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin's New Logo  (Read 473 times)
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:40:42 AM

The Litecoin logo looks brighter and certainly hopes that its value is as bright as the logo. Development and renewal must be done to look for more dedicated performance, Litecoin must look different and must be more creative for the future.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:50:26 AM

I think the silver color should be retained.
If Bitcoin is gold, Litecoin should be silver.
I still like LTC as it's fast and cheap to transfer.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:20:01 AM

The new logo will not give anything new except a beautiful picture, it would be better if some update happened with it!
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:24:41 AM

Very nice logo. I like it. It's good that the team is working on the project and developing it. Litecoin - This is a great project. Keep it up.

dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 12:28:13 PM

The logo is really better than previous. Let's hope Litecoin will grow in price and hope the community will grow more.  Best wishes for 2019.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
clipto

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:40:54 PM

It looks great, but I cannot copy the matter of it. Did they want to create hype around their coin or just get tired of their logo? Anyway I like a new design and hope that Litecoin will increase its price in the future.
taratorly

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:42:30 PM

https://www.investinblockchain.com/litecoins-ltc-new-logo-2019/

Litecoin Enters a New Era With a Refined Logo and Vision

Litecoin’s new logo, presented in a recent blog post, is meant to symbolize an exciting time in Litecoin’s history as the project realizes new ambitions and strives to become globally adopted as it enters the mainstream space.

According to the Litecoin Foundation, up until now the cryptocurrency’s primary aim has been to complement Bitcoin as a means of transaction. However, now that Bitcoin has become the ultimate store of value, it has become difficult for it to be used as a medium of exchange.

Any thoughts of LTC's new logo?

For me, I really like the new one much more refreshing to the eyes. But what's important is that devs are very much active and trying to take LTC to the next level and its competing with other coins to be a payment system.

It is changing its face but their tech still same. I don't understand what Litecoin is doing. Why we need LTC and why we should buy?

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:04:24 PM

The font and color is very simple which matches on their style when collecting lower transaction fee. The big letter L only bother me a bit which may create some confusion or a funny meme by its haters. It looks like a letter T for me. Overall, i will still give my vote to the old logo since it was actually the opposite of bitcoin which is gold and silver. It would be nice if they just change the color a bit but not the logo form.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:07:22 PM

Hopefully, the price of LTC can be changed like its Logo. LTC went through an extremely bad 2018 year with bad news that greatly affected the project. I believe that LTC will soon change drastically in this 2019

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:10:46 PM

I don't know, it's probably good for marketing.

I guess I really do not give much importance to the logo. I am more interested with the project development.
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:17:01 PM

This logo change can support updates for Litecoin, hopefully, the change in the logo can increase the price of tokens and improve their quality.

kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:27:30 PM

I personally don't like it.
Looks disgusting in my opinion (IMHO). Can't tell even why ..
Maybe font or color and letters looking too thin
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:33:04 PM

A pretty good logo, in my opinion, too much distance between the letters, and the font could have been chosen much more interesting,more minimalistic. Overall, not bad.

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:34:57 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2019, 01:54:00 PM by VanDeinsberg12

Litecoin’s new logo, presented in a recent blog post, is meant to symbolize an exciting time in Litecoin’s history as the project realizes new ambitions and strives to become globally adopted as it enters the mainstream space.

According to the Litecoin Foundation, up until now the cryptocurrency’s primary aim has been to complement Bitcoin as a means of transaction. However, now that Bitcoin has become the ultimate store of value, it has become difficult for it to be used as a medium of exchange.

For me, I really like the new one much more refreshing to the eyes. But what's important is that devs are very much active and trying to take LTC to the next level and its competing with other coins to be a payment system.

It is changing its face but their tech still same. I don't understand what Litecoin is doing. Why we need LTC and why we should buy?
The main purpose of the litecoin existence right now to become the testing protocol for bitcoin, if we are talking about the payment system and there were bunch of platform that even better than this one. I don't see any other reason than it.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
TravelMug (OP)

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:00:38 PM

The new logo will not give anything new except a beautiful picture, it would be better if some update happened with it!

I'm sure that there will be updates as the team behind is very active.

The main purpose of the litecoin existence right now to become the testing protocol for bitcoin, if we are talking about the payment system and there were bunch of platform that even better than this one. I don't see any other reason than it.

You can call Litecoin a guinea pig for bitcoin, but Litecoin has its set of investors as well. Yes, there are other payment options, but at least there's a lot of choices for everyone. Litecoin is also well known in online gambling so that's one advantage of this coin as compared to other coins which is simply being used as mode of payment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:18:37 PM

This is the fresh new start for Litecoin from the dippest. Moment this once top 3 coins,maybe the Dev is now taking the situation seriously and you’re right that next level thing must be objective

How i remember the greatness of this altcoin when i was just starting to learn about crypto and now it drops from #3 to #7 spot
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:39:39 PM

Good and beautiful logo, but the main thing that the development team worked harder as litecoin unfortunately loses its leading position, and he is known as digital silver ! A little more and he will be in eighth place.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:17:29 PM

It seems to me that this is a sign that investors should use very wisely, because today it makes sense to really talk about that we all have to start investing with you so that by the summer of this year we could earn a little more than we want.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1666

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:25:42 PM

I have mix emotions about LTC's new logo. I mean, their logo are already recognizable, so why change it? The developers should be really working or issues like scalability or improvements of the coins itself and not put themselves on other things that might get off their attentions to the product itself, just saying.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:28:56 PM

For each and every cryptocurrency the outlook is much needed. Right now Litecoin changing its logo will surely have some impact on the market. Going through the entire set of top listed crypts it is clear to see the logos broadcasting the worth of the project. Branding isn't that easy, to grow we need to reach and the same gets connective initially through the logo.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████