Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:10:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Trump really need to change his looks, to be taken seriously?.  (Read 202 times)
CryptopreneurBrainboss (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 4207

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 05:34:30 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2019, 04:21:27 PM by CryptopreneurBrainboss

Appearance they say commands respect. Trumps current appearance looks somehow childish to many individuals some say he looks like a joke maybe that's why he gets disrespectful more often. if he takes on a new look then he might start getting the respect he deserve because he'll look more serious . Although alot of work still needs to be done towards he's tweeting habits and maybe a more organise speech instead of saying the first thing that comes out of his mouth always.

Trump A or Trump B which one will you consider giving respect to based on appearance?  

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 05:49:22 AM

Appearance they say commands respect. Trumps current appearance looks somehow childish to many individuals some say he looks like a joke maybe that's why he gets disrespectful more often. if he takes on a new look then he'll might start getting the respect he deserve because he'll look more serious . Although alot of work still needs to be done towards he's tweeting habits and maybe a more organise speech instead of saying the first thing that comes into his mind always.

Trump A or Trump B which one will you consider giving respect to based on appearance?  

i dont really care how someone looks that is talking anymore, i am past that age and mindset, i could also live with admiral akbar as us president.

it doesnt matter how the president looks, what matters is what he does, and even in this regard there will always be winners and losers, a black president could be more useful for white people than a white president, etc.

but even then not for all white people just for some winners.

regards

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 05:57:08 AM

If he was just some random jamoke I would say go for it, but his hair is practically like his logo. It would be like Coke changing their name to Cola.
700G

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:04:58 PM

Trump just might surprise you!
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 03:00:08 PM

I support this look. Alpha all the way.

BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:48:01 PM

If he was just some random jamoke I would say go for it, but his hair is practically like his logo. It would be like Coke changing their name to Cola.

Ya, his hair is too iconic at this point.  It's no secret that the Donald has had a hair transplant and runs that ridiculous comb over style.  But I think it still looks ok considering how old he is.
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:46:14 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2019, 01:35:06 AM by Cashi

Well, his hair is another point to distrust him. If we cut it off maybe some people will give him the benefit of doubt.

https://i.imgur.com/xCPKyZ6.jpg

But to be honest, the person stays the same and very soon the people will be annoyed by his BS again and find a way to create other MEMEs. I think in most cases the appearance of a person is a thing which only will influence people in the beginning and when they realize about the arguments the person is giving they'll adjust their opinion about the person.
In fact, the problem of Trump is the way he thinks and it's impossible to change that. People will always come to the conclusion of arguments sooner or later and when it comes to arguments, Trump is not in favor.

Another problem of Trump is also the way he talks, but that's another issue.  Grin

Smiley Smiley
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 08:13:00 PM

there is nowadays this black people makup product, that a white person can makup himself int becomming black and vice versa would that satisfy you?

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:40:27 PM

there is nowadays this black people makup product, that a white person can makup himself int becomming black and vice versa would that satisfy you?

First, I thought this thread was another Trump bashing thing so didn't read it but now I have and you have a serious point.

Yes it would help his "image and presentation."

But he's campaigned against many who were all image and all presentation and beat them all.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 11:05:31 PM

Lol, nice new style of Trump Cheesy. I think I saw this face somewhere Cheesy. It's similar to one famous man, but my memory can't recall name of him...
I don't think that that his new style would change something. The problem is how he communicate, what he talk in public and what actions he is doing. If he would change his looks, communication style - it wouldn't be Trump anymore. And I don't see any reasons why he should change something - I highly doubt that it would help to get more respect from society, news media and etc.

mayo2u

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:59:12 AM

Appearance they say commands respect. Trumps current appearance looks somehow childish to many individuals some say he looks like a joke maybe that's why he gets disrespectful more often. if he takes on a new look then he might start getting the respect he deserve because he'll look more serious . Although alot of work still needs to be done towards he's tweeting habits and maybe a more organise speech instead of saying the first thing that comes out of his mouth always.

I think that looks works but I don't see how that would change anything in how people view him today in 2019. The US is going through it's version of the Chinese Cultural Revolution - the fact that Trump is basically running, in many ways, as an old-school Democrat does not mitigate their anger and outrage.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 04:59:15 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2019, 05:19:26 AM by KingScorpio

First, I thought this thread was another Trump bashing thing so didn't read it but now I have and you have a serious point.

But he's campaigned against many who were all image and all presentation and beat them all.

people that are against a mexico wall, of the united states dont understand what it means of the united states stops define itself with a national goal. it will cease to exist. and become just a banking cartel that scams all.

what the point of supporting it?

CryptopreneurBrainboss (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 4207

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 09:17:38 AM

😂 when ever you see my post on trump, just know it's a discussion for his benefit. I'm not one of those anti-trump users. I have been a fan from day one although when I see some wrong I don't support them. I just wish we had a trump in our country. I want him to change his look and other stuffs too so people can start taking him seriously

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:37:45 PM

It's not really how Trump looks that makes people seemingly disrespect him. It's his loquaciousness! He should exercise caution in his response to certain issues.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:09:48 PM

😂 when ever you see my post on trump, just know it's a discussion for his benefit. I'm not one of those anti-trump users. I have been a fan from day one although when I see some wrong I don't support them. I just wish we had a trump in our country. I want him to change his look and other stuffs too so people can start taking him seriously

I understood what you said exactly. I view Trump as a quite eccentric genius, and don't really care if a lot of people hear him say something that sounds like it comes from an IQ85 person, and think "that's him."

Well, the ability to talk to people at their own level is an ABILITY, not the PERSON. I can talk with/as if I was several dialects of English. So what.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: