Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:51:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PREMINE] 🌟 WETCOIN 🌟 PREMINE FOR EVERYBODY 🌟  (Read 1633 times)
rillater (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:27:38 AM

WEBSITE | BOUNTY THREAD | TELEGRAM | DISCORD | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE | MEDIUM  | REDDIT

What differentiates Wetcoin.win from other projects is that it offers you the possibility of accessing the new crypto-currency from its pre-mine phase.
It also has a unique online mining system that will offer simplicity of mining never seen by users.

With a unique online mining system.
Generate your own cryptocurrency:

Without investing in expensive equipment.
Without electricity costs.
Without software downloads.
Without technical knowledge
Without maintenance or monthly fees.

Exponential increase of difficulty
The mining difficulty increases by 0.5% for each block mined.

With an increase of 0.5% of the power required to issue each new block and thanks to compound interest, the price doubles each APPROXIMATELY 140 blocks. BE ONE OF THE FIRST to benefit.

With premine available for everybody.
Premine your coins at the cost of the first block.

Finally all participants play with the same rules, during the premine phase everyone can benefit and get their coins at the cost of mining the first block, regardless of how many blocks are mined.

We are actively developing the contents of the web. We will update the web when all the additional documentation is ready.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Locotoni

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:46:23 PM

hello, nice project, but, we want more info, about team.  

+ you have twitter bounty, but havenot twitter link, on WEB, ANN, Bounty, and haw i can get your legit twitter profile?
plz update this info.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:41:59 PM

You wrote. "Contrary to what is happening with Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies, where mining requires expensive equipment and a long payback period, the system allows anyone to mine their Wetcoin without equipment or energy." I, as an adherent of green energy, support this method of extracting tokens. Behind this is the future.
rillater (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:56:05 AM

I, as an adherent of green energy, support this method of extracting tokens. Behind this is the future.
Thanks for your words of support. From the project we are convinced that the future is of the mining systems that do not consume energy.
rillater (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:17:50 AM

Today begins the Wetcoin bounty program, you can participate and get tokens of the platform until the end of the premine period:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5103661.0
Do not miss this opportunity to premine Wetcoin and benefit from being part of the project from the beginning.
rillater (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:52:06 AM

We are actively working on the project, the first translations for the local threads are already available:

Indonesian Translation:

ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5105085

BOUNTY: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5105085.msg49539042#msg49539042

Vietnamese translation: since there is no Vietnamese local thread on bitcointalk, you can see the translation here:

ANN: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=64737.0

BOUNTY: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=64737.msg421865#msg421865

Do not miss your chance to premine Wetcoin before anyone else.
optim1stic

Activity: 686
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:45:19 PM

Hello. What is the Wpower token and what are the differences from Wetcoin?
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 07:51:57 PM

RUSSIAN ANN - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5105665.0
RUSSIAN BOUNTY - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5105674

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
rillater (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:11:07 AM

Hello. What is the Wpower token and what are the differences from Wetcoin?
In the wetcoin.win platform several different services will be offered, the Wpower is the native token for online mining service, it is used to mine cryptocurrencies online, the Wetcoin is the first token that is mined online at Wetcoin.win and it will be used as cryptocurrency in the marketplace. In this first phase the Wpower is used in place of the stakes for the bounty and at the end of the bounty period it can be exchanged for Wetcoin or other cryptocurrencies, as it will also be listed in the exchange. It is similar to the system used by NEO with the GAS, or Steem with the Steempower. As new services are developed, the functionality of Wpower will increase.
There is information on how the Wpower will be distributed during the premine at https://wetcoin.win/Wpower
IrinaDuisimbekova

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 11:09:00 AM

How will mining Wetcoins benefit me as a miner?
rillater (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:57:50 PM

How will mining Wetcoins benefit me as a miner?
First you receive the mined Wetcoin, and once the premine phase is finished, the wetcoin can be traded on the exchange indicated on the web. Another great advantage of the online mining system, is that the amount of cryptocurrencies you get is fixed, so there is no uncertainty about the return on your investment, the more you invest the more you receive.

This system has the advantage that it is ecological, since it does not require energy to operate. And as it does not require investment in equipment,  it is accessible with very little investment and the performance is much higher even with a small investment. Contrary to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, the benefits of mining are reversed in the project, generating even more value for the cryptocurrency.
In addition to the online mining system, the virtual masternodes are also being developed, which will allow the miners that maintain the Wetcoin, participate in the projects and receive the benefits they generate.
All this together with a system of increasing difficulty in mining, makes the Wetcoin benefit from a high revaluation over time.
brrzzz

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:58:01 AM

Hello, that there is no live discord without channels at all, will it be like that?
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:21:25 AM

there will be many who are interested in this project as long as all the teams involved always show cooperation, because by looking at the cohesiveness of the team all will be easy to attract investors to join, we will all look forward to the good development of the team for this project.

starb

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:21:58 AM

What will happen with WETCOIN if the project fails to attract investment?  Now is a very difficult time to invest.  Therefore, investors are very carefully studying the projects ... The launch will happen anyway? How many collected now? Where we can see collected funds?
rillater (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:04:22 PM

Hello, that there is no live discord without channels at all, will it be like that?

In ANN post there is a link to the discord. I have verified that it works correctly. the invitation link to the Wetcoin community in discord is https://discord.gg/awbx4X3
rillater (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:46:45 PM

there will be many who are interested in this project as long as all the teams involved always show cooperation, because by looking at the cohesiveness of the team all will be easy to attract investors to join, we will all look forward to the good development of the team for this project.

Thank you very much for your words of support. Wetcoin is a solid project, which is actively developing, and very interesting for investors, because its innovative system is allowing all users to participate from the beginning, with the same conditions, so that everyone can get the maximum advantage of the project.
rillater (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:41:26 AM

What will happen with WETCOIN if the project fails to attract investment?  Now is a very difficult time to invest.  Therefore, investors are very carefully studying the projects ... The launch will happen anyway? How many collected now? Where we can see collected funds?
The wetcoin project has been developing for more than a year, and will be developed in several phases, now we are in the initial phase, in which users can participate in the premine. It is an open project, so that more users and features can be incorporated into the project .
The basic functionalities of the platform are already implemented and until now the whole project has been financed with funds from the developers and private funds, all the needs until the first phase is already covered, so the launch of the Wetcoin token will be done as is stipulated on the web,  the number of participants in this first phase only conditions the ability to develop in more or less time the following phases, to understand them, the time it takes to move forward in the project. We are working on some new platform functions, which will allow updating the quantities of premined blocks automatically. As soon as this feature is available, it will be installed on the same website and will be available for consultation. Due to the fact that other aspects of the platform are being developed, such as the system of masternodes, along with  other functions, the updates will be installed as they are developed.
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:25:26 PM

Normal projects can take quite a long time. Investor feedback is important so that they do not lose confidence. I think you are doing everything right. Right now.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:47:14 AM

I have a few questions
1. I read "The first cryptocurrency that allows you to participate and benefit since genesis"
what benefit is it from participating in ICO / premine?
2. How many coins sold at premine?
3. Then there is the mining stage which can only be done online and can only be done on the wetcoin.win website
can this be in mining, then how many rewards per block in mining?
rillater (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:51:19 AM

I have a few questions
1. I read "The first cryptocurrency that allows you to participate and benefit since genesis"
what benefit is it from participating in ICO / premine?
2. How many coins sold at premine?
3. Then there is the mining stage which can only be done online and can only be done on the wetcoin.win website
can this be in mining, then how many rewards per block in mining?
The advantage of participating in a project from the beginning, is that participants can decide how to use the resources of the platform, for this a system of virtual masternodes is being implemented that will go along with the online mining system, the miners will be able to, depending on the amount of wetcoin they have, propose and decide which projects to support, those projects that have more support will be those that are developed. A maximum amount has not been established for the premine, because it is an open project, how many more people participate, better in order to carry out the development of the projects. The online mining that takes place in wetcoin.win has a fixed reward ratio during the pre-mining, for each block that is mined the reward is 1000 Wetcoin. The cost of mining each block will be kept fixed during the premine, so that all participants can start under the same conditions. Once the pre-mining period is over, the reward will remain fixed at 1000 Wetcoin per block, but the cost will increase by 0.5% with each block mined, so it is guaranteed that the value of the mined wetcoin will increase.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: