Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:32:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Blockchain and Crypto  (Read 821 times)
Copod (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

crypto merchandise from www.RealCoinStore.com

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 08:49:23 AM

Though some are skeptical about the future of blockchain and crypto,but for me,blockchain technology is one technology that has come to stay,many organization has adopt the technology and many more are still adopting the technology,in the future, I know many country will surely support the technology, as for crypto,the future will decide.

I agree. These are early steps right now and the 2018 bubble burst is a good thing. It will clear some air and keep the good guys in who really do work to improve and implement blockchain solutions.

buying all my crypto merchandise from www.realcoinstore.com - tshirt, hoodies, mugs, coins, pillows, tote bags and more 🌟 FREE SHIPPING 🌟 on all coins and keychains
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:59:58 AM

the future of crypto and crypto currency nobody can know because it has become a risk in investing with crypto currency confidence and patience are the most important capital
Copod (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 89

crypto merchandise from www.RealCoinStore.com

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 09:24:11 AM

the future of crypto and crypto currency nobody can know because it has become a risk in investing with crypto currency confidence and patience are the most important capital

True, but I don't think that the main purpose of crypto is investing..? Bitcoin was created as a digital money, cash, way to pay for stuff cheap and fast. The hodling part and getting rich thing just became part of it because of the volatile nature.

buying all my crypto merchandise from www.realcoinstore.com - tshirt, hoodies, mugs, coins, pillows, tote bags and more 🌟 FREE SHIPPING 🌟 on all coins and keychains
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:43:43 AM

Crypto's future is very good. With the use that is increasing every year, crypto is now a thing that is used in daily life.
In the future we will face a much higher era so that technological support in the financial system becomes a much needed thing.
GunsLair

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:54:01 AM

True, but I don't think that the main purpose of crypto is investing..? Bitcoin was created as a digital money, cash, way to pay for stuff cheap and fast. The hodling part and getting rich thing just became part of it because of the volatile nature.

It's true. In pursuit of quick money, people have forgotten the true purpose of cryptocurrency. Of course, salary is also important. But it seems to me that a great future awaits crypto, perhaps in a slightly different form.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:18:41 AM

Blockchain and Crypto are two different things. Blockchain will no doubt have a bright future, Blockchain technology will be used in all aspects including business, medical, political, financial, etc. And for Crypto I am also sure to have a good future but not as good as Blockchain.
It is true that sometimes, there is a mixup between the two. A lot of governments, organizations, firms and the likes want to make use of blockchain technology, but they do not want to use cryptocurrency, perhaps because it is not regulated.
This is almost the same as when internet first came into existence. People wanted to use, but they do not want online. Nonetheless, both internet and online were widely adopted. The same will become of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:35:26 AM

Just finished listening to a podcast episode about the future of blockchain and crypto.. very interesting and thought I'd share.

http://cryptoandblockchaintalk.com/what-does-the-future-hold-for-blockchain-and-crypto-in-2019-interview-with-jonathan-dunsmoor-44

Feel free to discuss, what are your thoughts? Times are interesting after 2018 I'd say.
I think the future of blockchain will be very bright, the amount of workforce that will develop blockchain is huge, in the future we should be able to see alot of blockchain technology, so keep hodling your coins, 1 year or 2 years of bear market is nothing compared to to the future, if you are truly aiming for the future.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:45:50 AM

Why should be afraid of the blockchain future. This is a high technology. Blockchain offers the very smart and interesting technology system. I wonder how this can be more excellent to be accepted in the crypto world or even in the other field.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:30:39 PM

I think blockchain and cryptocurrency will always have a future because its technology. Cryptocurrency as investment market growing fast in 2017 and i think will survive for long time because its real investment and many project having working product
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:46:44 PM

feeling worry of the blockchain technology is normal. However, blockchain and crypto is part of the high technology systems. I'm sure that many people still use their ability to analyze the crypto and blockchain are very useful, worthy, and promising, especially for the future. that is why they will still be able to survive and progress.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:52:26 PM

The future that awaits us with you in any case will be very, very pleasant, because we are waiting for the digitization of everything that we know, maybe very soon people will learn to transfer people's consciousness into a large database.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 12:55:42 PM

crypto seems to have no hope. there is no future in this investment. but if you look at crypto from a different perspective, regardless of the situation on the line. Crypto has a great opportunity to be the best investment. Blockchain technology is a revolutionary technology with many advantages that it has, everyone wants to develop it. so seeing from this factor crypto can have a bright future

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:57:03 PM

The blockchain has a really big future. If the governments of the countries (first of all, of course, civilized ones) gradually begin to transfer the entire system of government to the blockchain and everything will be done as it should, no particular person will be able to influence political decisions and, accordingly, there will be no corruption, pushing through beneficial ones and disadvantageous to everyone the rest of the law, etc.
This is of course an ideal option, and if it does, it will probably not happen very soon and everywhere. But theoretically, blockchain can play a very large role in the development of society.
auliasilvana

Activity: 196

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:03:27 PM

Actually there is nothing to be feared about the future of blockchain and crypto technology, each period will definitely have development and development that is the result of work that deserves to progress. Blockchain and crypto are created and this is indeed worth going forward.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:54:21 PM

Just finished listening to a podcast episode about the future of blockchain and crypto.. very interesting and thought I'd share.

http://cryptoandblockchaintalk.com/what-does-the-future-hold-for-blockchain-and-crypto-in-2019-interview-with-jonathan-dunsmoor-44

Feel free to discuss, what are your thoughts? Times are interesting after 2018 I'd say.
I have been talking about the long term benefits of bitcoin and blockchain for years but people keep focusing on the profit part of it.

Bitcoin wasn't created so people could put in fiat money and buy bitcoin and than sell bitcoin and take out more fiat currency. That was the last thing on satoshis mind (probably) when he created bitcoin.

There was a meme about bitcoin involving morpheus and neo and neo says "you mean I can sell my bitcoins for a million dollars one day" and morpheus says "I am saying you won't need to" which really captures the essence of our day, people focus on the neo part of it and think they would sell bitcoin for a million dollars one day but in reality the focus should be on the fact that they will not have to if everyone uses bitcoin more commonly.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:02:30 PM

In my personal view, I see the future of  blockchain and cryptocurrency being great, like online fiat currency, I also see regulations and mass adoption.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:30:02 PM

It seems to me that the future of the blockchain will be primarily due to the emergence of specialized solutions for large international corporations.
They will be used to transfer information and make payments.

Rawoyemi

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 09:32:08 PM

There's nothing to wonder about Blockchain. Almost all countries are working in this field. However the future for cryptocurrencies does not look very good.

To a large extent I have to agree. Blockchain's technology has already been incorporated into numerous large institutions and many others have large dedicated teams to this end. Cryptos are up in the air.

🔥🔥🔥 HTTPS://OPSONION.COM/ 🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥 MONETISING SKILLS AND HIRING TOP TALENT MADE EASY - SIGN UP NOW! 🔥🔥🔥
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:41:01 PM

To be honest, there is nothing to be surprised or amused or wonder about crypto currency and blockchain technology. A number of us are aware of its advantages, precaution while trading it and also safety guidelines while promoting it (bounty programs and airdrop).

It is left to us to enjoy the future before us.
Denton

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:04:20 PM

I do not know about crypto, but blockchain will definitely be widely used in the near future. Blockchain will be used in many areas. Cryptocurrency is still too young to be widely used, but it is also moving towards this. But if you look into the distant future, I believe that crypto and blockchain technology have a very bright future.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: