Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:14:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Blockchain and Crypto  (Read 819 times)
labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:09:30 PM

yes, blokchain and crypto are connected or complementary so for the development of the blockchain I think it will continue to grow in the future, even most large companies are starting to use blockchain technology to make crypto itself.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:09:56 PM

The blockchain like the internet is a revolutionary scientific tool that is still in its evolving stage.Its  place in our day to day financial transactions might not have become obvious but then did the world just wake and embraced the internet ditto the block chain it will take some time for it's full potentialities to be fully appreciated and embraced. The future is the block chain
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:23:14 PM

Just finished listening to a podcast episode about the future of blockchain and crypto.. very interesting and thought I'd share.

http://cryptoandblockchaintalk.com/what-does-the-future-hold-for-blockchain-and-crypto-in-2019-interview-with-jonathan-dunsmoor-44

Feel free to discuss, what are your thoughts? Times are interesting after 2018 I'd say.
I am not so sure what is "blockchain software developer" is really. Like any software developer can learn how to be blockchain developer ?  Or does it really require a set of language that is more blockchain oriented, or does it have its own language ?

Whatever the result it the future of blockchain looks bright but with the hype we had there is a lack of developer for it, there is already a lack of developers in the world since we need more and more of them whereas the human population can breed at a certain level and only so few of them could become developers so asking for something even more niche will take time.

Blockchain will get huge and be something we use daily in time but we require a bit more time for that to happen, probably in 10 or so years we will get there or at least get somewhere close to that.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:52:23 PM

Already blockchain technology gain  a lot of popularity and acceptance. So, we can say the future is bright.But,crypto market is little unsecured to people and it is the bitter truth about crypto.
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:41:21 PM

I think the future of krypto is also a bright future, because seeing developments in my country, krypto is also very popular and there are also many new users, because for them krypto also really can get better benefits.
bitelliotZOOM

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:07:15 PM

I think blockchain technologies will be introduced. It seems to me that this will greatly improve the lives of people. I hope that most countries will be friendly to this.
pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:29:28 PM

About the future of Crypto at the link looks convincing and useful for everyone. now we live in a very developed world, people continue to make great technology and in accordance with me as Crypto in the future it will be better because it continues to make new projects that are more prospective. Hopefully everything we hope is fulfilled for the sake of Crypto's good future.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:46:24 PM

yes, blokchain and crypto are connected or complementary so for the development of the blockchain I think it will continue to grow in the future, even most large companies are starting to use blockchain technology to make crypto itself.
Yes you are right the development of blockchain will increasing each and every day but the people are going to up and down direction it is because of the comfort level will not be withdrawal by the investors if you want to make money then we can leave our comfort zone and make the work proper then only the future of our self and their blockchain system also being good.
Zulfiyan

Activity: 360

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:06:21 AM

blockchain development is very rapid in the world, because every country competes to develop the technology.
many investors in large companies invest money in blockchain technology.
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:13:21 AM

I strongly believe Crypto and blockchain has a great future, as a crypto/blockchain enthusiast. The truth is, blockchain adoption is coming real fast while crypto adoption is taking time to come through. Time will tell, if some governments start bringing up their own stable coins, I think it will be goodnews for crypto world. Many sectors are already doing research and making use of the blockchain due to its disruptive nature.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:35:08 AM

Just finished listening to a podcast episode about the future of blockchain and crypto.. very interesting and thought I'd share.

http://cryptoandblockchaintalk.com/what-does-the-future-hold-for-blockchain-and-crypto-in-2019-interview-with-jonathan-dunsmoor-44

Feel free to discuss, what are your thoughts? Times are interesting after 2018 I'd say.

There's nothing to wonder about Blockchain. Almost all countries are working in this field. However the future for cryptocurrencies does not look very good.

I am agree your opinion about blockchain but Cryptocurrency market will survive for long time like others investment market. Blockchain is technology and i am believe this technology will adopted by company because it more secure and saving a lot cost.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:05:06 AM

Blockchain tech is the revolution many countries are already trying to integrate it into their system in various areas, with blockchain comes tokenization, tokenization breeds cryptocurrency. The future is bright here.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:00:15 AM

I think the future of Blockchain is very good and now many countries are trying to implement it for various purposes. This technology is very good to always be developed because it can make many people have a good income. And with this technology, it can have a positive impact.
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:09:14 AM

I am sure that blochain and crypto in the future will grow very well, now people have known a lot of these technologies and surely in the future they will be more widely known, in the future I am sure that crypto will provide good benefits and many people start to plunge into the world crypto because of the benefits it provides
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:22:52 AM

Blockchain technology is continue to develop and business companies all over the world are using blockchain technology and crypto will be more acceptable in many countries so that their people can invest more in crypto currency in the future.
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:17:28 AM

Blockchain has a good future, many countries have used this technology and crypto as one of the mainstays in development. For this superiority, each user is very enthusiastic to learn and understand the workings and functions. It won't be long if blockchain and crypto will be well received by all groups.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:22:33 AM

I would call these arguments our fantasies. You must understand that it is absolutely impossible to make a true forecast. Because no one can say that. And all the people who are sure of some exact outcome are deceivers.
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:44:23 PM

yes, crypto agrees, and blocksein is definitely more future, now the capital is not fully priced yet, but it will take several years and crypto will be very popular among ordinary people.
Mandevil

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:58:10 PM

I am also confident in the bright future of Crypto and Blochain, this technology with the right application can change the world, the attitude to money and improve the life of all humanity forever.

EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:07:58 PM

There is no doubt for me that digital currency will be the future of money. And Blockchain will be part of every transaction. This technology will help to lower the cost of financial transactions

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: