Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:32:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Blockchain and Crypto  (Read 819 times)
Copod (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

crypto merchandise from www.RealCoinStore.com

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 08:21:11 AM

for blockchain technology, it will definitely continue to grow and some developers will definitely adopt blockchain even further. but for crypto, unfortunately it doesn't change their value, what crypto needs for the future is better is to make crypto valuable for a product.

Yes, blockchain is just in its early days and adoption phase. We will be seeing much much more developments in the field in next 5 to 10 years.

buying all my crypto merchandise from www.realcoinstore.com - tshirt, hoodies, mugs, coins, pillows, tote bags and more 🌟 FREE SHIPPING 🌟 on all coins and keychains
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:47:21 AM

Just finished listening to a podcast episode about the future of blockchain and crypto.. very interesting and thought I'd share.

http://cryptoandblockchaintalk.com/what-does-the-future-hold-for-blockchain-and-crypto-in-2019-interview-with-jonathan-dunsmoor-44

Feel free to discuss, what are your thoughts? Times are interesting after 2018 I'd say.
yes it need definitely I support from something to develop much more in the future but today situation cryptocurrencies are in very tough or situation it need to manager falling of Crypto to the stability level if it happens then the cutoff will become more stronger in the future.

Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:51:51 AM

Just finished listening to a podcast episode about the future of blockchain and crypto.. very interesting and thought I'd share.

http://cryptoandblockchaintalk.com/what-does-the-future-hold-for-blockchain-and-crypto-in-2019-interview-with-jonathan-dunsmoor-44

Feel free to discuss, what are your thoughts? Times are interesting after 2018 I'd say.
yes it need definitely I support from something to develop much more in the future but today situation cryptocurrencies are in very tough or situation it need to manager falling of Crypto to the stability level if it happens then the cutoff will become more stronger in the future.
Huge resistance from the community would be one factor that could help to raise the market. Meanwhile, the support from investors aren't great enough to help it out from the situation we have but we are in positive and we can fight these things. Only we need time and effort, we can't drive the market so easily, lets wait and give patient we actually gonna make it.
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:26:35 AM

The future for crypto is not as bright as that of the blockchain. But if for some reason, regulation comes in place for cryptocurrency then perhaps maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel for crypto

distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:32:15 AM

Huge resistance from the community would be one factor that could help to raise the market. Meanwhile, the support from investors aren't great enough to help it out from the situation we have but we are in positive and we can fight these things. Only we need time and effort, we can't drive the market so easily, lets wait and give patient we actually gonna make it.
of course, the role of the community is indeed very large, how to make people understand and begin to be interested in crypto can grow the market. but the role of investors is obviously very large, where they have large funds to invest, when they can invest in clear assets that can help the market to move.

SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:51:15 AM

There is one very important thing to bear in mind here... It is the fact that blockchain and Cryptocurrencies are still in it's baby stage but just take a look around and see the attention that it is attracting, this shows that the future is very bright.
no one knows for sure the development of crypto currencies and blockchain all possibilities can happen and with the development of time and technology and the era and crypto currency created and the existence of blockchain may be well developed and rapidly going forward
dnovsckym

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:56:41 AM

So far, it seems to me the future is not so optimistic, but still the hope that the market will grow in the near future and eat there!
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:21:30 PM

If there was a hype in the community and that will lure the investors to join in the cryptocurrency again. We need the help from the good news to create such a hype to the community again. In fact some parties can drive the market easily with a lot of money. How long?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Georgiyk

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:28:14 PM

Blockchain can change the rules in many areas: energy, medicine, finance, education, trade, government, manufacturing, and so on.
Companies that successfully enter markets will be much more efficient and cheaper to solve problems and propose new solutions. Behind the blockchain future.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
dimonarka

Activity: 994

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:31:23 PM

Despite the fact that the cryptocurrency now has a slight decline, I think that this is temporary and soon it will change. I think that cryptocurrency is waiting for development, adoption by many countries and in the future growth and appreciation of the course. only unfair when it will be
Wellyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:41:23 PM

Blockchain is going to rule the world, because there are so many powerful actors that are investing huge money into blockchain development at this moment, big companies and even countries are developing their own blockchain right now.
no one can be sure I feel because if the government prohibits and gives strict sanctions to users of crypto currencies we cannot do anything if the blockchain economic system might be adopted by the government that might happen
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:45:44 PM

I think the general view that no one really can give an answer is that the future of crypto is good or bad. We can only do what we can to take advantage of whatever comes to us. A large company falls at a time even though it is very stable, small companies continue to rise to the top. Just do what you can and don't regret your decision in the future.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 12:50:14 PM

I believe that Blockchin technology has a great future. Because, by the my researches, i learned even the smallest countries are making significant investments in Blockchain technology. Also many national companies are developing infrastructures to use blockchain technology. And I think that the Crypto world will continue to grow with Blockchain technology.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:10:14 AM

I think there is not future of cryptocurrencies of our time, I suppose, there will new cryptocurrencies with better algorithms, which will be faster and more safe. Blockchain is the one of the best achievements of 21 century, and systems of blockchain will be important of our life.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:13:48 AM

The future of the blockchain technology is bright. In my country, there are banks who created a bitcoin atm and some of them are now using blockchain technology. There are more institutions like financial and educational  institutions that are now interested to use blockchain technology.

Yusuf77

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:21:49 AM

There is one very important thing to bear in mind here... It is the fact that blockchain and Cryptocurrencies are still in it's baby stage but just take a look around and see the attention that it is attracting, this shows that the future is very bright.
no one can know the development of any crypto currency because it has become the nature of the currency and the risks obtained are of course also very large so the future of crypto currencies depends on the investor's own investor confidence as a capital for the development of crypto currencies
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:47:22 AM

Future of blockchain and crypto is unclear. As for me crypto currency is something like unstable and people don't like it in either way. People are greedy, but FUD is making them avoid crypto

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
entebah

Activity: 1549
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:49:28 AM

I think the Blockchain Technology is currently very popular in the world, and many are applying Blockchain technology to their companies, so if the world has begun to acknowledge it, I am sure that in the future it will be increasingly used by governments around the world.

mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:37:31 PM

Recently in a series of talks with the CEO of Twitter, he said that crypto will be part of the internet. Just as he said, it has been growing
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:01:46 PM

We don’t really know what will be the future of all this.

But, what I’m seeing now is very good and this year and next are going to be good. And if you ask me anything about cryptocurrency I will say that they are here to stay for good , that’s because I’m always optimistic about the future of cryptocurrency, so don’t expect me to say anything bad about it. And I will like to add that if cryptocurrency is able to survive the challenges it had in the past, it will also be able to face whatever is waiting for it in the Future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: