Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:31:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which way bitcoin price going?  (Read 960 times)
rayhanazad (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:44:29 PM
Merited by DoublerHunter (1)

Hi you can see i am new to bitcointalk if i make any mistake please let me know.
i have been watching bitcoin 1.5 year.  that time bitcoin price was around 5500$-6000$ than bitcoin price started to rise. just in few month bitcoin rise up it's all time high 19000$+-23000$+. a lot people starting see very good in bitcoin and invested but than from new year price started to go down.  right now its again goin down when everyone hoping it will reach 4000$. they way bitcoin straggling some people say it's going down below 2500$ some say its going to start climbing again to broke it's al time high. i don't have much experience in trade and analysis bitcoin and i don't know which one to follow. so if anyone has good experience in trade and analysis in bitcoin please suggest which way bitcoin price is going.
Thanks

▬▬ ISPOLINK ⁞ Connecting Greatness ▬▬
The First Automated Job Board Leveraging Blockchain and AI
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:48:18 PM

Hi you can see i am new to bitcointalk if i make any mistake please let me know.
I would like to welcome you to the forum first. Be sure to read the forum rules.

If you don't have experience in trading, you shouldn't trade. However, you have an option to buy and hold which is what majority of the people do. You don't have to be good in analysis and experience if you are long term in bitcoin. But if you want to gain experience and knowledge in trading, you can try it with an affordable amount just for learning a lesson.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:52:26 PM

right now its again goin down
no it is not.
going down means going from $3500 down to $3000 or even $2900 and lower. but when price goes from $3500 to $3400 that is not considered "going down" it is the normal daily fluctuations.

they way bitcoin straggling some people say it's going down below 2500$
just because price is not rising it doesn't mean it is "struggling" and it doesn't mean it is going to go lower either.

i don't have much experience in trade and analysis bitcoin and i don't know which one to follow.
then don't try to trade bitcoin!

so if anyone has good experience in trade and analysis in bitcoin please suggest which way bitcoin price is going.
unfortunately "experience" is not something that people can transfer to one another through comments. experience specially trading experience is something that can only be gained by actually being in the market yourself.

Only Bitcoin
rayhanazad (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:59:09 PM

I would like to welcome you to the forum first. Be sure to read the forum rules.

If you don't have experience in trading, you shouldn't trade. However, you have an option to buy and hold which is what majority of the people do. You don't have to be good in analysis and experience if you are long term in bitcoin. But if you want to gain experience and knowledge in trading, you can try it with an affordable amount just for learning a lesson.

thanks for suggestion

muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:02:35 PM

so if anyone has good experience in trade and analysis in bitcoin please suggest which way bitcoin price is going.
unfortunately "experience" is not something that people can transfer to one another through comments. experience specially trading experience is something that can only be gained by actually being in the market yourself.

Agreed. If the market could be directed by the transfer of all the information, the price would never change.

Because everyone would try to do the same thing at the same time.

You must gain experience yourself. And you shouldn't forget; Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies contain too much risk and opportunity. And, unfortunately, you will gain your own experience ...
rayhanazad (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:07:13 PM

no it is not.
going down means going from $3500 down to $3000 or even $2900 and lower. but when price goes from $3500 to $3400 that is not considered "going down" it is the normal daily fluctuations.

just because price is not rising it doesn't mean it is "struggling" and it doesn't mean it is going to go lower either.

i don't have much experience in trade and analysis bitcoin and i don't know which one to follow.

thanks for sharing i know experience is not transfer able but could use some good tips which will help me to do trade

rayhanazad (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:13:57 PM

Agreed. If the market could be directed by the transfer of all the information, the price would never change.

Because everyone would try to do the same thing at the same time.

You must gain experience yourself. And you shouldn't forget; Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies contain too much risk and opportunity. And, unfortunately, you will gain your own experience ...

yes Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies contains risk and opportunity at the same time and i want to make best out of it.  i know if i trade i will loss and gain since i am new to this some trade related tips will helpful
thanks for your suggestion

eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 01:16:17 PM

If you have no experience in trading just like many other bitcoin investors here, don't trade. But if you are still interested in the bitcoin market, just buy and hold to protect yourself from future loss because bitcoin market is in downtrend. If you buy and hold today then, you gain when market starts to recover when it happen.
rayhanazad (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:20:42 PM

If you have no experience in trading just like many other bitcoin investors here, don't trade. But if you are still interested in the bitcoin market, just buy and hold to protect yourself from future loss because bitcoin market is in downtrend. If you buy and hold today then, you gain when market starts to recover when it happen.
i know trade is risky move but i want to try it for gain experience.
thanks

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:25:53 PM

~snip~
Thanks

If I say bitcoin will go up next month, what will you do? Will you start buying now and keep holding because I said it will go up? Be careful not to act bbased solely on other people's opinion
rayhanazad (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:27:38 PM

If anyone knew for sure which way the price was going they would put a short or long in and make tons of money off it.

Nobody knows.

i know is impossible but could use people's opening about it. and i might learn something new that will be helpful in future.
thanks

Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:30:07 PM

i have been watching bitcoin 1.5 year.  that time bitcoin price was around 5500$-6000$ than bitcoin price started to rise. just in few month bitcoin rise up it's all time high 19000$+-23000$+. a lot people starting see very good in bitcoin and invested but than from new year price started to go down.  right now its again goin down when everyone hoping it will reach 4000$. they way bitcoin straggling some people say it's going down below 2500$ some say its going to start climbing again to broke it's al time high. i don't have much experience in trade and analysis bitcoin and i don't know which one to follow. so if anyone has good experience in trade and analysis in bitcoin please suggest which way bitcoin price is going.
Thanks
As of now I have few experience in trading but still I keep on getting information about trading so someday I can become expert trader in cryptocurrencies. No one know what would be the price of bitcoin but I suggest if you want to follow the price of bitcoin there are some signal that will help you.
rayhanazad (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:34:29 PM

~snip~
Thanks

If I say bitcoin will go up next month, what will you do? Will you start buying now and keep holding because I said it will go up? Be careful not to act bbased solely on other people's opinion

i asked for opening and if you make good points i will act based on it.
thanks for your opening

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:38:49 PM

no it is not.

thanks for sharing i know experience is not transfer able but could use some good tips which will help me to do trade

well in my experience if you want to learn how to trade in this market you need to take two steps.
the first step is to learn the basics of trading, maybe even some technical analysis. this step shouldn't take so long and there are a lot of resources online that you can use if you do some search about "trading" as a general term. for example you can read the website called "investopedia" for some great articles.
the second step is to get your hands dirty. the good news is that you can start with a small amount of money, you don't have to invest a huge amount to be able to be allowed to enter the market! you don't have to trade at first either. just look at some charts and try to put what you learned in step one in use. try speculating and see how good you are doing without buying, then start making some trades to get the feeling of the market. after a couple of months you should be familiar with how things work or know whether trading is for you or should you not bother with it.

Only Bitcoin
rayhanazad (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:40:38 PM

Thanks
As of now I have few experience in trading but still I keep on getting information about trading so someday I can become expert trader in cryptocurrencies. No one know what would be the price of bitcoin but I suggest if you want to follow the price of bitcoin there are some signal that will help you.

is it safe to follow signal? can you tell me more details about this signal?
thanks

Ethan Craft

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:46:15 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2019, 01:58:32 PM by Ethan Craft

Thanks

I read the above messages and agree that trading technique are not transferable, but what I believe is one can learn trading by reading good books and observing Technical analysis of experienced traders.

Following are few things that I had followed while I was learning trading.
1. Read good articles.
2. Following good traders and strategist
3. Learning how to apply Ichimoku, Fibonacci and other indicators and stratagies.
4. Applied the learnt indicators and strategies on the chart and published on trading view and monitored the price.
5. Did paper trade.
6. Did trading on test nest.
7. Understand the mistakes behind my lossing trades
8. How to CLOSE MY LOSSING BETS AND LET THE WINNING TRADES RUN.
9. How and when to use Stop limit, Take Profit, trailing stop loss, Take profit Limit etc.,

You can have book mark good news channels for price prediction and also join some of the groups in telegram. DO NOT INVEST BLINDLY do apply your Technical analysis before investing.

Currently, we are still in bearish market but 2020 is next halving which may act like catalyst. Also, do keep an eye on alt coins few are performing good and it is always good to have portfolio.
rayhanazad (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:47:04 PM

no it is not.

well in my experience if you want to learn how to trade in this market you need to take two steps.
the first step is to learn the basics of trading, maybe even some technical analysis. this step shouldn't take so long and there are a lot of resources online that you can use if you do some search about "trading" as a general term. for example you can read the website called "investopedia" for some great articles.
the second step is to get your hands dirty. the good news is that you can start with a small amount of money, you don't have to invest a huge amount to be able to be allowed to enter the market! you don't have to trade at first either. just look at some charts and try to put what you learned in step one in use. try speculating and see how good you are doing without buying, then start making some trades to get the feeling of the market. after a couple of months you should be familiar with how things work or know whether trading is for you or should you not bother with it.

yes that's help a lot to get started
thanks appreciate your tips

wierzka

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:49:31 PM

Thanks

thanks

Exactly, what kind of signal is it?
rayhanazad (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:59:07 PM

i have been watching bitcoin 1.5 year.  that time bitcoin price was around 5500$-6000$ than bitcoin price started to rise. just in few month bitcoin rise up it's all time high 19000$+-23000$+. a lot people starting see very good in bitcoin and invested but than from new year price started to go down.  right now its again goin down when everyone hoping it will reach 4000$. they way bitcoin straggling some people say it's going down below 2500$ some say its going to start climbing again to broke it's al time high. i don't have much experience in trade and analysis bitcoin and i don't know which one to follow. so if anyone has good experience in trade and analysis in bitcoin please suggest which way bitcoin price is going.
Thanks

I read the above messages and agree that trading technique are not transferable, but what I believe is one can learn trading by reading good books and observing Technical analysis of experienced traders.

Following are few things that I had followed while I was learning trading.
1. Read good articles.
2. Following good traders and strategist
3. Learning how to apply Ichimoku, Fibonacci and other indicators and stratagies.
4. Applied the learnt indicators and strategies on the chart and published on trading view and monitored the price.
5. Did paper trade.
6. Did trading on test nest.
7. Understand the mistakes behind my lossing trades
8. How to CLOSE MY LOSSING BETS AND LET THE WINNING TRADES RUN.
9. How and when to use Stop limit, Take Profit, trailing stop loss, Take profit Limit etc.,

You can have book mark good news channels for price prediction and also join some of the groups in telegram. DO NOT INVEST BLINDLY do apply your Technical analysis before investing.

Currently, we are still in bearish market but 2020 is next halving which may act like catalyst. Also, do keep an eye on alt coins few are performing good and it is always good to have portfolio.

i have take note your suggestion i have long way to go so appreciate your tips
thanks a lot

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:20:09 PM

thanks

NO. it is not. and you should stay away from any kind of "signal" service in my opinion. they all out there to rip you off and take your money one way or another.
there is an old stock market saying that goes like this: if the market experts were so expert, they would be buying stocks not selling advice".

people sometimes share their speculation with each other though. like on tradingview.com but you shouldn't confuse that with "signals".

There is a FOMO brewing...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: