Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:29:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Lottery - ethercryptoballs.io  (Read 192 times)
ethercryptoballs (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:42:13 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2019, 04:13:41 PM by ethercryptoballs

Hey all!
I want to tell you about new crypto lottery project Crypto Balls. https://ethercryptoballs.io/
It Ethereum smart contract based lottery 6 of 45. You should to guess at least 2 of 6 numbers for win. Draws will be held daily.
Ticket price is 0.01 ETH. Prize fund is 65% of draw revenue.
All winners, who guessed 2 numbers will get new ticket, which can be registered to any future draw. For the rest winners, the prize fund will be distributed to the following percentage:
* 3 guessed numbers - 18% of prize fund
* 4 guessed numbers - 8% of  prize fund
* 5 guessed numbers - 16% of prize fund
* 6 guessed numbers - 58% of prize fund + accumulated super prize

Earn, due to our referral system.
– earn 8% from each sold ticket
– earn 2% from ticket prize sold by you
– if ticket, sold by you, guessed right 2 of 6 numbers, owner will receive new ticket which also will be referred by you. You will able to receive 2% of it winning amount.

Technical features:
Project is working on Ethereum based smart contract. All data store and blockchain.
We are using Oraclize for processing each draw, generate random numbers and calculate the winners. All logs data will be available after draw will be processed.

Bonus program for bitcointalk users:
You can get free ticket for the first draw, which will be on 3rd February.
Just send me in private message your ETH wallet address. You can use absolutely new address, but it should be connected to Metamask plugin. For register ticket to draw it should have some ETH for gas.
I will wait your feedback after the draw.

We are open to any ideas and partnership. Telegram https://t.me/ethercryptoballs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:00:15 PM

That's an unique idea of lottery tickets game. This site interface and the process seems to be unique, but I believe they lack funding. Because promotion is a must to get more users buy the ticket. More users, more will be the winning revenue. Right now just 4 tickets have been bought for the lottery draw which is scheduled for 4 days later.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:23:20 PM

Hey all!
I want to tell you about new crypto lottery project Crypto Balls. https://ethercryptoballs.io/
It Ethereum smart contract based lottery 6 of 45. You should to guess at least 2 of 6 numbers for win. Draws will be held daily.
Ticket price is 0.01 ETH. Prize fund is 65% of draw revenue.
All winners, who guessed 2 numbers will get new ticket, which can be registered to any future draw. For the rest winners, the prize fund will be distributed to the following percentage:
* 3 guessed numbers - 18% of prize fund
* 4 guessed numbers - 8% of  prize fund
* 5 guessed numbers - 16% of prize fund
* 6 guessed numbers - 58% of prize fund + accumulated super prize

Earn, due to our referral system.
– earn 8% from each sold ticket
– earn 2% from ticket prize sold by you
– if ticket, sold by you, guessed right 2 of 6 numbers, owner will receive new ticket which also will be referred by you. You will able to receive 2% of it winning amount.

Technical features:
Project is working on Ethereum based smart contract. All data store and blockchain.
We are using Oraclize for processing each draw, generate random numbers and calculate the winners. All logs data will be available after draw will be processed.

We are open to any ideas and partnership. Telegram https://t.me/ethercryptoballs

Traffic to site is low compared to alternative gambling sites. Only 4 tickets are sold, so reward is low and there is no log in archive draws. I suggest to create promotions that can be interesting for attracting new gamblers in both social media and gambling forums.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:20:30 PM

That's an unique idea of lottery tickets game. This site interface and the process seems to be unique, but I believe they lack funding. Because promotion is a must to get more users buy the ticket. More users, more will be the winning revenue. Right now just 4 tickets have been bought for the lottery draw which is scheduled for 4 days later.
I've seen 4 days countdown which had been mentioned on OP that draws are held on daily basis. Trying out to check the archive draws theres no past history which is understandable for a new lottery site.
When it comes to lottery style and partitioned of prizes its really something unique where i cant find into other similar games as well.The thing here is that these games doesnt really get attention too much.

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:59:48 PM

What is this payout? Guess 6 numbers correctly only get 58% from the prizepool? You must be joking right? There is a lot of site that offers better payout than your site. So where do you put thehe rest 42% of this fund? Dont tell me that it is for developing site, it does not make any sense. And what is this super prize that you are saying? Accumulated funds that we can get?
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 01:25:11 AM

I did check the site and I see it needs a promotion. 4 guessed numbers only 8% while 3 numbers guessed is at 18% of the prize fund. I also notice that the tickets sold still at 4 when 3 days qnd 10 hours left. This game is like the lottery game in the philippines which is 6/45.
ethercryptoballs (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:14:40 PM

Traffic to site is low compared to alternative gambling sites. Only 4 tickets are sold, so reward is low and there is no log in archive draws. I suggest to create promotions that can be interesting for attracting new gamblers in both social media and gambling forums.

Yes it is just first week when smart contract was deployed. We are trying to promote it.
We added bonus for bitcointalk users. Lets check first post updates.
ethercryptoballs (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:34:37 PM

I've seen 4 days countdown which had been mentioned on OP that draws are held on daily basis.
Yes first draw will be on 3rd of February, after it will be daily basis. Please check updates in first post and get free ticket to the first draw.
jademaxsuy

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 04:37:31 PM

Yes it is just first week when smart contract was deployed. We are trying to promote it.
We added bonus for bitcointalk users. Lets check first post updates.
Is your site created on november 19, 2018?. So, that's the reason why the site's traffic is still low and betters is also low at the moment. Well it's good to start right away to promote your site. As I stated before about the winning percentage, is it 8% of the fund is rewarded to those who guessed 4 numbers?
ethercryptoballs (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:57:29 PM

As I stated before about the winning percentage, is it 8% of the fund is rewarded to those who guessed 4 numbers?

It is more easy to guess 3 numbers than 4. Winners who will guess 3 numbers will be much more than who guessed 4. prize fund will be divided between winners. Who guessed 4 numbers will get more prize than each winner who guessed 3.

This kind of lottery exists in many countries as government lottery, prizes distributions about the same there.
ethercryptoballs (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:06:08 PM

What is this payout? Guess 6 numbers correctly only get 58% from the prizepool? You must be joking right? There is a lot of site that offers better payout than your site. So where do you put thehe rest 42% of this fund? Dont tell me that it is for developing site, it does not make any sense. And what is this super prize that you are saying? Accumulated funds that we can get?

I will try to explain more clearly:
Ticket price is 0.01 ETH, this amount will be distributed as:
1. 10% go to the referrer (8% when ticket sold, 2% if ticket won)
2. 65% go to the prize fund of draw (it will be distributed between winners of 3, 4, 5, 6 guessed numbers as explained before)
3. 25% go to the dev. But fixed amount 0.01 ETH will go to the each winner who guessed 2 numbers.

Super prize is accumulated, if no one guessed 6 numbers in the last draw, super prize + 58% of prize fund will go to the next draw. Who will guess all 6 numbers win super prize.

You can get free ticket, lets check updates in the first message.
jademaxsuy

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 11:34:38 PM

It is more easy to guess 3 numbers than 4. Winners who will guess 3 numbers will be much more than who guessed 4. prize fund will be divided between winners. Who guessed 4 numbers will get more prize than each winner who guessed 3.

This kind of lottery exists in many countries as government lottery, prizes distributions about the same there.
Yes I know but guessing 4 numbers is really hard so the reward should be higher than 3 guessed numbers. Does the fund prize is the same fund that will be divided to 3 (18%), 4 (8%), 5 (16%), 6(58%) guessed numbers or different? What I mean is that the 100 (prize fund) will be divided to winners that guessed 3, 4, 5, 6 numbers.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:06:28 AM

Yes I know but guessing 4 numbers is really hard so the reward should be higher than 3 guessed numbers. Does the fund prize is the same fund that will be divided to 3 (18%), 4 (8%), 5 (16%), 6(58%) guessed numbers or different? What I mean is that the 100 (prize fund) will be divided to winners that guessed 3, 4, 5, 6 numbers.
The post above explains the divisions of funds, I also got confused understanding it earlier, but taking and considering the actual
balance and how OP will distribute along the winners and referrers I do now get the point, OP needs to rethink about the actual
winnings as it won't attract players, 65% of actual collected funds will be divided for all those possible winners not that much
to buy a single ticket.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 08:19:18 AM

Maybe the OP needs to make a promotion about his gambling site. Without making promotion and only promote on here, he cannot reach more visitor. I think he needs to use some money for the promotion itself so he can start to gain more visitor that will come and play the games. By the way, I think he can submit his gambling site into website directory or hire someone to promote the sites. I am sure there will be many ways to expand his gambling site.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:16:54 PM

Getting famous with just lottery is not really that easy, I mean there are other lottery games out there but most of them get there by getting famous with other games and stuff.

The biggest one I am aware of for example is freebitco.in and they have a lottery that gives out a lot of money however they did not became famous for their lottery, even to this day although they are super famous if they removed everything and just kept the lottery they will get drastically less players. They got famous thanks to their faucet and then added dice and then added lottery and they have more and more stuff now. Hence, just being a lottery will not get a lot of players if you ask me.

You should be considering adding other stuff as well into this to make it known by a lot of people.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: