Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Prepaid card for btc
Prepaid card - 0 (0%)
Prepaid - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Prepaid card for btc  (Read 208 times)
Alex414 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:35:29 PM

I want to buy btc for prepaid card. Small amount. Can someone help me?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YoYa

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

Always verify deals with me through my public key!

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 05:02:36 PM

I want to buy btc for prepaid card. Small amount. Can someone help me?

Small amount can be anything. Also descripe what prepaid card it is, visa or mastercard, issued by what bank, bought where.
Alex414 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:10:53 PM

Hey.... its a MasterCard and i buy it in Italy. I was paying some stuff on internet and i have like 20 euros left on 3 cards. So i want to get btc so i dont have to waisted.
YoYa

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 05:24:07 PM

Hey.... its a MasterCard and i buy it in Italy. I was paying some stuff on internet and i have like 20 euros left on 3 cards. So i want to get btc so i dont have to waisted.

I might be able to help you out. Can you provide photo of this 3 prepaid cards? Do you still have the receipt? Please also provide the first 6 digits of the card number, this is not secret and is called credit card bin. It basicly tells you what bank issued the card and all prepaid cards from that same bank/company have same 6 first digits. You can verify what i tell you here: www.bindb.com
Alex414 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:17:25 PM

Thanks for helping.
Yes they all start with same number 544148 i have four of them.
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:25:40 PM

I might be able to help you out. Can you provide photo of this 3 prepaid cards? Do you still have the receipt? Please also provide the first 6 digits of the card number, this is not secret and is called credit card bin. It basicly tells you what bank issued the card and all prepaid cards from that same bank/company have same 6 first digits. You can verify what i tell you here: www.bindb.com
How to verify the bank name of the provided card by first 6 digits. Can please tell that or give the link to check it. Everyone would be able to check if it is free or free demo version.

Alex414 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:52:08 PM

Ok i had to check balance on this cards.
Ok its like this.
Its prepaid master card, epipoli.
I have four card in total of 98.38 euros
YoYa

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 07:44:01 PM
Merited by VINSIN (1)

How to verify the bank name of the provided card by first 6 digits. Can please tell that or give the link to check it. Everyone would be able to check if it is free or free demo version.

All visa/mastercard/amex have 16 digits card number, the first 6 is identified to the bank who issued the card. This is for merchants and proccesors to do fraud checks are understand who issued the card on online transactions and what country is the card from. This information is available to any card prossesor or merchant, and normally not to the public. But you can use the demo version at that site with up to 10 checks a day . Its quite effective because you can easly understand if a card is prepaid or normal. Because some people sell normal credit cards what are stolen and pretend them to be prepaid.

Ok i had to check balance on this cards.
Ok its like this.
Its prepaid master card, epipoli.
I have four card in total of 98.38 euros

I can give you 60 euro worth of btc for them according to preev.com , because i have proccessor fees to mastercard and operator aswell as risk due to chargebacks. Let me know if you interessed.
VINSIN

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:47:34 PM

Merited your post, i was looking for a long time for a 6 digits indentifier. Tho, I know at least to figure out if it is prepaid or not, but finding out the issuer is way harder.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
YoYa

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 03:57:07 AM

Merited your post, i was looking for a long time for a 6 digits indentifier. Tho, I know at least to figure out if it is prepaid or not, but finding out the issuer is way harder.

Yes, indeed. bindb is the most up to date database you can look up bins in.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: