Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:32:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW] HuliBot Platform - Whitelabel Telegram Community Management Bots  (Read 166 times)
munkee (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:00:33 PM

Overview
We provide a web-based platform (www.hulibot.com) that allows you to register your own telegram bot to manage telegram groups and communities.
Unlike other services, you are able to completely control your bot branding and profile giving the impression that you have personally developed all of the community management features.

This service has already been in use by a number of ICOs and crypto communities during our closed beta. We are happy to announce that the service is now open to the public!

Pricing
We have a flat pricing fee per chat (unlike others who charge per message or members) so you can be sure that as your community grows your cost base will remain the same.
We also offer a free 24-hour trial so you can take a look around the platform.

Features
  • User Management
  • Teams
  • Custom Commands & Triggers
  • Analytics
  • Content & User Filters
  • Bot Management
  • Action Timeline & History

How to get started?

Chat
To discuss directly with the team you can drop by our support chat (https://t.me/huliplatformsupport). We are looking for great ideas to integrate into the platform so the rest of the community can benefit.
FleurTunisienne

Activity: 265
Merit: 14

Nina

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:12:33 PM

I don't advice anybody to use those anonymous services started by brand new accounts. Before all, telegram is the worst place to start with, for both lunchers and users, especially with those confirmed bot use.
The service has no known reputation so it's not trustworthy until proving the opposite.

Call me "SAW"
munkee (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:20:52 PM

Feel free to speak directly to the projects on our website.

If you want transparency I can even give you their contact details or why not just join their community and ask directly  Wink
Ikhazu
Copper Member

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:23:30 PM

I don't advice anybody to use those anonymous services started by brand new accounts. Before all, telegram is the worst place to start with, for both lunchers and users, especially with those confirmed bot use.
The service has no known reputation so it's not trustworthy until proving the opposite.

Can directly vouch for this - It's in a lot of crypto community group in which it's being actively used. Bot checker, deletes links, images, forwarded messages which is a timesaver - allowing anyone moderating a group to just do what they're supposed to do, network with the people instead of going to bed and waking up to 500 spam messages!

Secondly strongly suggest you do your own DD before you criticize someones project like that. Go into the groups where the bot is operating, or even look at the site itself to see which project it is involved in. There are some big names on it. It LITERALLY proves the opposite.

The bot under no way adds users, but moderates the group/channel/chat; as I mentioned above

"Bot checker, deletes links, images, forwarded messages which is a timesaver - allowing anyone moderating a group to just do what they're supposed to do, network with the people instead of going to bed and waking up to 500 spam messages!"

| NEXT.exchange | Community Moderator |
| Website | Telegram | Discord | Reddit | Twitter LinkedIn | Medium |
FleurTunisienne

Activity: 265
Merit: 14

Nina

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:23:39 PM

My post was just my vision from a neutreul sight. Am not accusing your service or have any valid proofs against you, i felt that i should warn users who will read the topic.
If you can assume credibility of the team behind and other users confirm that it's smoothly running, this doesn't deny my concerns. Dealings or offers from new accounts is always taken with extreme cautions.

Peace!

Call me "SAW"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: