Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:22:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP Ripple confusing discussions.  (Read 477 times)
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 06:58:49 PM

The banks don't need to do pump and dump scheme, they make a lot of money from interest and also from fees, from loans and also from exchange every business days, and yes a lot of banks use XRP. I not think someone will send 100$ billion in one single transaction with XRP to a bank.
team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:18:01 PM

So far, I have only observed the XRP charts and prices, but I do not think of the Bank's involvement in the transaction or scheme. But I see you doing pretty good research on XRP. Be optimistic with choices and analysis yourself, don't hesitate to make decisions. There is nothing to confuse.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:41:16 PM

Banks have working agreement with Ripple Inc.
Other than selling the received xrp (bribes) as soon as the agreement allows it banks wont touch xrp and have no need to.
Banks are in the Business of charging fees not pay them.
It almost appears xrp fanatic are the start part or of the promised zombie apocalypse.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:57:59 PM

Other than selling the received xrp (bribes) as soon as the agreement allows it banks wont touch xrp and have no need to.
It almost appears xrp fanatic are the start part or of the promised zombie apocalypse.
We can call it bribes, but in the business world it's just a mutually beneficial agreement. And Ripple are very good at those.
They sold more than $535,000,000 worth of XRP in 2018, they can afford to "bribe" a lot more people than they've bribed up until now.
I don't think XRP deserves its #2 standing on CMC but I also can't help but predict further growth.

Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:05:11 PM

We can call it bribes, but in the business world it's just a mutually beneficial agreement. And Ripple are very good at those.
They sold more than $535,000,000 worth of XRP in 2018, they can afford to "bribe" a lot more people than they've bribed up until now.
I don't think XRP deserves its #2 standing on CMC but I also can't help but predict further growth.
In any case, this is my no lately causing only positive emotions. Even in the last 24 hours after another try, the ripples began to gain 6%. Moreover, to another place in the cryptocurrency market by capitalization this is very good performance.
timmydakolo2

Activity: 225

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 09:14:37 PM

I have been research about Ripple/XRP. I learned that xRapid will use XRP to send money over internationally for banks transfer purposes. From my understanding, XRP cannot be printed, what if bank want to send $100 billion, that means XRP have to be $5 or above so banks can use XRP to send money with xRapid. Am I correct from my research? There is mixed reports about XRP, and its likely they will not use XRP at all? Would be cool if you guys share your knowledge on this part. Thank you.

You can't just say that the system they want to use is base on your own explanation, definitely there might be other processes, XRP is definitely going  to make a difference in the side of assets transactions let's just keep fingers crossed.
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:21:20 PM

I never trusted that coin. It violates the entire cryptocurrency system. Decentralization. And I'll never invest in it. I'm just disgusted. Capitalization in the market increases because of banks. When banks stop believing in this coin it is in a minus leaves.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:22:36 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2019, 11:02:43 AM by ðºÞæ

Only a matter of time before the whole shenanigans unveils and it heats to court.
A good laugh is the negative numbers in the database supply history.
So in 2018 on average it inflated by 5 630 072 xrp daily and in in the entire history 8 million where spent (destroyed).
Almost as much was given away in Bribes as sold, clear as day marketcap is wrong.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:24:38 PM

The Ripple blockchain has utility and can exist without XRP. Of course, the foundation will still try to add value to XRP, but it can be a profitable organization without XRP. That is, they can sell services directly to banks that can use another currency or token. I do not think Swift will use XRP.
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:29:18 PM

XRP cannot be printed, what if bank want to send $100 billion, that means XRP have to be $5 or above so banks can use XRP to send money with xRapid.
I think they will find a way to do it in case they adopte XRP as main currency, but the problem they may face is its centralisation because the owners of Ripple can manipulate it as they want since they possess the big ℅
Mac_Doson

Activity: 105
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:44:02 AM

I realize all crypto currencies have experienced very drastic decline during the bear market, including Ripple (XRP). However, there is something special in Ripple that it tends to be easier to rise again with significant increase after falling. This advantage can be utilized to gain profits. Do you think it is the best coin to invest right now? 
Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:54:14 AM

Riiple tries to actively promote its products, but something tells me that not everything is as good as they would like!
ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:30:46 AM

Riiple tries to actively promote its products, but something tells me that not everything is as good as they would like!

Ripple live from selling crap worthless xrp. Does anyone selling a particular product not promoting it?
XRP price is pure fantasy.

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:51:40 PM

I'm guessing they'd probably send that another way.

The bank would either go and just write on a piece of paper who owes who or they'd transfer other assets. Quite frankly they would probably have to print money in order to get $200 billion to send.

Although as mire financial institutions adopt xrp then the price will probably have to go up.
Based on my research, you cannot print XRP. Am I wrong?

XRP cannot be printed because it is in blockchain, the circulation supply will have trouble.
Printing XRP then they need to deduct it over the contract? if not then the supply will continue to grow then!
I really dont trust or like the XRP project.

I'm not sure personally whether financial institutions use xrp or something that's based on it (ie an internal system for their own bank or some sort of stable coin that can be bought for a certain amount of currency).

I realize all crypto currencies have experienced very drastic decline during the bear market, including Ripple (XRP). However, there is something special in Ripple that it tends to be easier to rise again with significant increase after falling. This advantage can be utilized to gain profits. Do you think it is the best coin to invest right now? 

It's surges are probably due to the regular demand it has from financial institutions coupled with an increase in the number of buyers of it and also the low value with a high market cap might make it pump better. There's no way to find if it's a good investment other than to try it out with a small amount if you can.
NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:55:27 PM

If Ripple were the future of banks, JP Morgan shouldn't left to make their own coin ...just saying... . So far for me xrp is a non buying coin and what I find interesting, in my hometown , people are trying to sell a lot of XRP, this cannot be a good sign for a crypto enthuziast...

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:56:26 PM

I don't think any bank will accept XRP as a currency for trading. If banks are going to accept cryptocurrency, I think they'll accept stable coins with high supply amount only. Your example is very good, there is no way to send 5 billion dollars via XRP cause total supply of XRP even lower than 5 billion dollars Smiley)
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:06:41 PM

The banks don't need to do pump and dump scheme, they make a lot of money from interest and also from fees, from loans and also from exchange every business days, and yes a lot of banks use XRP. I not think someone will send 100$ billion in one single transaction with XRP to a bank.

Correct, I personally feel if banks are involved in cryptocurrency all they look is for money. Let crypto be different from banking system If this doesn't happen I am sure they will play according to the situation, XRP need to come up with some strong decisions where as the investors need to be benefitted from this and I believe they will not foul play.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 03:47:28 PM

So the thing that almost everyone doesn't understand about Ripple is that the token itself XRP, is absolutely useless.

Ripple is a company that developed a platform based off of blockchain technology that allows peer 2 peer transfers.
They are targetting banks as their clients, but that's just a business decision on their part.
Just like ethereum, with any blockchain platform, crypto is generated.
however, you do not need that coin to operate the platform.
In Ethereum's case, eth has a use because it is used as an investment tool for ICOs built on the eth platform.
But in xrp's case, it doesn't have a use.

So why is xrp so valuable?
Because of speculation, that's all.
And not only that, the company ripple holds the vast majority of XRP and systematically pumps the price and dumps it on crypto investors.
Oh, and did I mention that blockchain tech is actually a poor tool for bank to bank transfers?
It's expensive and slow to use.

Are you starting to get a good idea on why people hate Ripple?

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:57:12 PM

Which wont happen.

Will they really let a centralized crypto currency just go further into giving a value larger than USD or EURO?
I dont think so.

It will cause a big chaos in the financial stability. Then I would just buy XRP now and let it grow in price.
But that still wont happen. I have so much doubt with this coin. I am guessing it will go down just like others did for lack of support.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:52:48 PM

Most money on banks are not printed. In the case of our country, there's a limited amount of cash you can only withdraw within a regular day.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: