Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:56:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After Chinese new year BTC price will rise?  (Read 20922 times)
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:09:51 PM

That means this February and March should be months  to watch over and it also means we might start wetness strong recovering face.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:41:14 PM

I didn't really believe that the price would go up. I assumed the initial going down because I thought Chinese people would sell off their coins to pay for stuff but now that I look at the price we can see an increase. Do you guys think yesterdays increase is due to any relation with the Chinese new year ?

I don't know how their culture is but is there like money exchanging hands in any situation? I don't know what could be the reason and honestly I am making stuff up so maybe its totally irrelevant and this increase has nothing to do with the Chinese new year but if you look at the dates we can see that it is pretty close in time and right afterwards we started to see bitcoin increasing and being on a better path.

Whoever assumed it would go up was right, maybe they were right because of the Chinese new year or maybe they were just lucky but they were right all the same.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: