Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:58:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 Ways to earn Tokens without investing or mining  (Read 25676 times)
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:50:30 PM

A very good way that I practice is to train people. Teaching people cryptocurrency as well as introducing them to the crypto industry is very profitable. Because people want to know more and learn a lot, they can only listen to the teacher. Such people understand that cryptocurrency is the future and that it is not a pyramid but a quality product. They understand that it is not necessary to divide the cryptocurrency and need to improve the blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:03:47 PM

The best and sure way to earn token is buy buying.
I have engaged in initial coin offering bounty hunting,airdrops etc but most times its just ends up with empty promises and a share waste of time
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:12:22 PM

I would advise these methods for newbies, but for more experienced users they may seem a little profitable, spend your time wisely.
whaawh

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:53:13 PM

I would advise these methods for newbies, but for more experienced users they may seem a little profitable, spend your time wisely.
The fact is that today free coins can be obtained only with participation in the air drop. But if you take into account a certain share of your work, then you can already get cryptocurrency with the help of the Bounty company. Participation in all social networks and writing high-quality content is paid for by cryptocurrency of certain projects, which in turn can be used as start-up capital to get even more profit from another kind of activity in the cryptocurrency market.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:05:34 PM

To get coins or tokens for nothing is troublesome, and I have attempted it like abundance, airdrops, bounties and affiliations. in any case, the majority of that, I don't feel adjusted by what we get. like simply sitting around idly on unsure things. To date, I like to get a few coins or tokens through a campaigns with a confided in supervisor. since as I would like to think it's all the more encouraging.
veekky

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:12:21 PM

Evey day I find new ways to gain money without investing in crypto or mining. Most of them are connected with bounties and airdrops, but sometimes you can earn as well with new completely different methods
winterrose

Activity: 619
Merit: 352

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:18:26 PM

If there is no money to invest in the crypto, the ideal option is to participate in bounty campaigns. Now they do not pay much for them, but this should be enough to begin with. In my opinion, the airdrops are dead, don't waste time on them.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:57:10 AM

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share this article as it has 6 ways to earn crypto without investing or mining, as i think it will be useful for people who are just getting into crypto. Do you know of any other ways to earn? I'm rather interested. Below is the article.

https://www.crowdholding.com/blog/809/6-ways-to-earn-crypto-for-free

Thanks and look forward to your other ways to earn crypto!

Ok it is quite useful indeed. I saw in your article that participating in bounties is no 1, and yes it is.
Many peoples were participating in bounties, but i think now the participants is much fewer than before.
This is because there is almost no good bounties to do. Same with airdrops.

jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 03:01:22 AM

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share this article as it has 6 ways to earn crypto without investing or mining, as i think it will be useful for people who are just getting into crypto. Do you know of any other ways to earn? I'm rather interested. Below is the article.

but amongst all the ways to earn tokens the most promising is earning it while working in the capacity of a bounty hunter and making publicity for upcoming projects in the ecosystem and getting their voices heard by investors and the general public and making them rake in loads of money for the further development of their project.

LiquorBan

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:01:54 AM

The best way to earn tokens without investing or mining is to participating airdrops and bounties you can earn free tokens by promoting their project if you choose some bounty you should check the background of the project before participating so that your effort will be worth it.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:05:05 AM

Those people for sure can use that because other people did not want to invest their money and they want free . Yes you can earn token or coins here at cryptocurrency like joining campaign and servicing or if you have skills in designing and programming you can do that and for sure you will earn tokens. But even you have skills better to still invest some of yout money so you can earn more profit.
georgeforeham

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:55:35 PM

Good article, for mass adoption education needs to be at the forefront.

I like Crowdholding as they are already listed on CoinMarketCap, if they keep growing users, startups and tasks on their platform I think they can become big.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/crowdholding/
Suslura

Activity: 579

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:55:14 PM

Those people for sure can use that because other people did not want to invest their money and they want free . Yes you can earn token or coins here at cryptocurrency like joining campaign and servicing or if you have skills in designing and programming you can do that and for sure you will earn tokens. But even you have skills better to still invest some of yout money so you can earn more profit.
so far I have tried to invest my money in cryptocurrency, which I received with the help of the bounty company. Based on this, I did not risk my home budget, but today I am in a difficult situation, since the cryptocurrency market is not the only source of my income. I really hope for a relay and a change in the cryptocurrency market for the better, and above all for investments in ethereum.

]
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:16:41 PM

so far I have tried to invest my money in cryptocurrency, which I received with the help of the bounty company. Based on this, I did not risk my home budget, but today I am in a difficult situation, since the cryptocurrency market is not the only source of my income. I really hope for a relay and a change in the cryptocurrency market for the better, and above all for investments in ethereum.
and nevertheless Even with the current state of the cryptocurrency market, but also the shift professionals make good money on the difference in price, because the market still does not stand still, and the prices have certain fluctuations. K I think that without investing real money in cryptocurrency, you can earn money by trading, investing a comma while earning start-up capital with the help of a Bounty company and an air drop.
jimmyjohnjimmy

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:26:37 PM

Back in the day bounties and airdrops did give out quite a decent payout when bitcoin and ETH were low, now because there are so many of them it is a little saturated.

All you need to do is get a little lucky and get involved in a token that will blow up.
uyysidmc
Copper Member

Merit: 7

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 05:04:19 PM

Hello everyone,

Yes that's right, I gain a huge amount of money on Bounties and Airdrop on 2017 and Mid 2018. But now, the airdrops and bounty drops by almost 70%. I think the most gain on that article is crypto job because you can use your knowledge and skills to on crypto and other computer skills
Rando444

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 05:43:32 PM

In addition to whats stated in the article I would like to add: Signature campaigns ( probably the one that pays the most if you're ranked high here), using Cent, Brave browser and mining (only if you own a latest ver laptop)
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:46:03 PM

In addition to whats stated in the article I would like to add: Signature campaigns ( probably the one that pays the most if you're ranked high here), using Cent, Brave browser and mining (only if you own a latest ver laptop)
It seems to me that you first need to make money on such a laptop in other ways, and only then use the possible available methods to make cryptocurrency. Of course, to date, mining has lost a bit of relevance, because the costs are much higher earnings, but nonetheless it is best to do daily trading. It is on the difference in price today, but cryptocurrency users earn very good income.
whaawh

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:34:42 PM

It seems to me that you first need to make money on such a laptop in other ways, and only then use the possible available methods to make cryptocurrency. Of course, to date, mining has lost a bit of relevance, because the costs are much higher earnings, but nonetheless it is best to do daily trading. It is on the difference in price today, but cryptocurrency users earn very good income.
I think that the majority of users of the forum of integrity is of the opinion that in any case, the beginning of the earnings of cryptocurrency should be put with the help of Bounty companies, which allows you to get coins for free using your work. And while you can get more information about cryptocurrency and new projects, which greatly enhance your experience in this business.
slocker

Merit: 134

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:02:45 AM

Every time price goes down mining becomes expensive that is the fact. But price from lest say 4 years ago and now is changed big time. Many are hopping to gain good income in bounties here and I dont blame them. But it takes good time and effort for this and not to mentioned that it will take huge luck with finding good one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: