Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:40:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 Ways to earn Tokens without investing or mining  (Read 25676 times)
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:25:23 PM

Bounties, airdrops, faucets and so on are indeed ways to get tokens without investment or mining, but still require time and also costs and thoughts to obtain them. I think it will be easier to invest and maybe it will be greater to get the opportunity to gain profits through investment.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:33:56 PM

I won't click any link that I'm not familiar with though it's just an article you should quote some of those important part like the 6 ways of earning tokens. With what I know here are some of ways to earn tokens.
  • Join bounty campaigns (signature,article,telegram,social media, blogging and etc.)
  • Airdrops
  • Work and get paid with tokens
  • Trade your other coins
  • Faucets
Exactly my position too. Why bait people with click before they can have a tip of the iceberg. I guess the OP is on a click to pay kind of advertorial. Even without reading the article, the feedback from those who did is suggestive of a crowdholding kind of promotion. Crowdholding or crowdfunding isn't a way of earning free coins for me. The best is through bounty campaigns.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
James678

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:01:21 PM

Good ways, but nothing new for me. By the way I would advise newbies to learn these ways to earn money.
That's a good way to earn first money in crypto currency, so why don't you try it?
Bravext
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:09:47 PM

There is a way I discovered recently and it has been working quite splendidly but it would need a little bit of capital on your part... Just buy an exchange coin in one of the new exchanges that give holders of their tokens dividends from their trading fees, that way you can be earning good passive income.
Chemcrier
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

IMO Exchange - Customer First.

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:11:32 PM

There are some interesting d'Apps on the EOS blockchain especially those that involves playing decentralised games... Many of them tend to give out their tokens to people who play their games and some of them even take it a step further as to give dividends to holders of their tokens from the devidends on the platform.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:15:06 PM

I think that now there are a huge number of people who can say for sure that in the cryptocurrency sphere there are real moments when projects can give a little money. Now all this does not look very promising. I think that all this is ambiguous and not constant.
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:24:55 PM

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share this article as it has 6 ways to earn crypto without investing or mining, as i think it will be useful for people who are just getting into crypto. Do you know of any other ways to earn? I'm rather interested. Below is the article.

https://www.crowdholding.com/blog/809/6-ways-to-earn-crypto-for-free

Thanks and look forward to your other ways to earn crypto!

After reading the article, for me just 2 ways : bounties and airdrops.
This is the simple ways to do it
aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:28:16 PM

Quite interesting article.
Especially the part with the crypto- related jobs.
Thanks for sharing.

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 01:31:49 PM

This is not the first time that i have stumbled upon this site that you have shared link of. I have used it and it seems a nice place but the problem is that it's rewards are very low and that low rewards don't have much worth.
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:35:33 PM

There are different ways to earn tokens without investing or mining are as following:---
1) Write Articles
2) Join Bounty campaigns
3) Airdrops
4)  Faucets
5) Trade your other coin and
6) Need full product knowledge & proper sitting.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:46:25 PM

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share this article as it has 6 ways to earn crypto without investing or mining, as i think it will be useful for people who are just getting into crypto. Do you know of any other ways to earn? I'm rather interested. Below is the article.

https://www.crowdholding.com/blog/809/6-ways-to-earn-crypto-for-free

Thanks and look forward to your other ways to earn crypto!

i do believe doing bounties, airdrop, steemit and etc is the only way to earn token but except faucet in my opinion 'cause there's a big difference on other  especially when it comes obtaining large amount of rewards. And seems like a wasying time for me compared to the other options above.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:46:55 PM

I think that now there are a huge number of people who can say for sure that in the cryptocurrency sphere there are real moments when projects can give a little money. Now all this does not look very promising. I think that all this is ambiguous and not constant.
Participants needs a lots of luck in order to earned big unlike before where bounty really brings a lots of money as project is well being funded by
investors who trusted the projects, but now its really plenty and already closes to nothing, as even those who able to reached hard cap still questionable
to reached any exchange listing.
youatemybird67

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:16:45 PM

Nice article, I will share this on my twitter for anyone who wants to get into crypto but doesn't have the money to do so.

Imagine if everyone who couldn't afford to invest started doing these tactics? The amount of people who joined would be insane!
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:01:41 PM

Bounties and Airdrops are the most common ways of earning tokens without investing money, instead you just need to invest some of your time and effort. It's better for those whi don't want to risk any amount. And for the crowdholding, you would need special skills for the different tasks.
overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:10:42 PM

bounty is probably the easiest and most effective way to make money with cryptocurrency, our rewards will be very high when participating in good and potential projects.

Ucheman
Copper Member

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:12:32 PM

There are numerous ways to earn without investing but to be honest, many of them would be a waste of time... But there are other ways to invest and collect passive income like most betting d'Apps tend to give part of their revenue to their token holders, same applies to some exchanges as well.
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:14:33 PM

Yes indeed this are good platform to earn some coins and altcoins that may soon go up in value in the future. Doing some task online and keeping your earned coin and tokens will surely fire up your enthusiasm in the cryptospace that will soon make a big change in the world economy.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 01:55:49 PM

steemit is hardly a platform that will enable you any significant amount of money, and only bounties/work (which is the same, bounty is also work) will provide you with some amount that is not negligible, but in this market - value of earned tokens is decreasing fast
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:03:34 PM

I'm glad to see new users helping each other out and that articles is really helpfull. I would avoid airdrops most of the time as in the end most of them are just waste of time and energy but doesn't mean that you must avoid all of them. Also even if is not an easy way to earn tokens, you should start learning java, python and other programming languages for blockchain.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
GmBoom

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 02:37:57 AM

Great article to be published. I agree, and doing bounty campaign as for me is still the best way to earn free tokens. But it may take time considering that there are many bad project that has been published these days.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: