Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:59:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GoWeb STO Official Thread  (Read 2312 times)
noogken

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:17:47 PM

What's your plan after STO?
After the STO we are going to buy equipment and install it onto existing computing centers in the free trade zone of the Republic of Moldova and the free trade zone in the Kaliningrad Region and Kazakhstan. Furthermore, the company does not intend to give up its proactive position with respect to keeping components up-to-date. Hence, after STO the company will conduct a study on improving inhouse equipment in order to keep efficiency at the highest level.
okay i got it! thx, good luck
veokresk

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:42:27 AM

give me the reddit link please
Yuri_TI (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:51:46 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2019, 11:07:59 PM by mprep

give me the reddit link please
Hi! It is here - https://www.reddit.com/user/GoWebICO

What are your aim and mission?
Good day! GoWeb is aiming for long-term operation on the market of providing computational power, rapid expansion in promising regions, as well as constant development of up-to-date components and upgrading of its computing equipment.

hi! the project is really good, as i see...but what can you tell about the team?
Good day! GoWeb is a team of highly qualified experts who are responsible for setting up infrastructure, computing centers, commissioning equipment, monitoring software operation, as well as developers who create analytical systems based on machine learning for streamlining the computing process. Led by an experienced team of managers, GoWeb's team takes upon itself all the challenges relating to the management and setting up of infrastructure, which allows token holders to be concerned only with the drawing of dividends.

will there be a possibility to invest using fiat?
Hello! Yes, for sure!

When and where your company was founded?
Hi! Our company was founded in 2015 in BVI.

hi guys! what is the mission of your project?
Good day! GoWeb is aiming for long-term operation on the market of providing computational power, rapid expansion in promising regions, as well as constant development of up-to-date components and upgrading of its computing equipment.

what benefits do I get as a token holder,sir?
Hi! It gives you a lot of opportunities, such as: the opportunity to participate in an efficient and transparent project, the opportunity to draw dividends at the end of each year, the opportunity to share GoWeb profits!

do you have an Etherscan adress? adm, can you provide the details?
Hello! I will be able to provide the payment details after the start of our campaign only.
nuwan

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 07:43:17 AM

do you have an Etherscan adress? adm, can you provide the details?
Hello! I will be able to provide the payment details after the start of our campaign only.
okay, i'll be waiting
takabap

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 07:46:45 AM

nice project, guys! can someone please inform me as to where I can find the contact page so that I can send something to their team?
Yuri_TI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 07:58:31 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2019, 11:10:36 PM by mprep

nice project, guys! can someone please inform me as to where I can find the contact page so that I can send something to their team?
Good day! Please, visit our website https://goweb.com/ and press "Contact Us" or join our official telegram chat https://t.me/GoWeb_Chat and ask our admins whatever you want.

Good day! Please, visit our website https://goweb.com/ and press "Contact Us" or join our official telegram chat https://t.me/GoWeb_Chat and ask our admins whatever you want.
great! thanks for the fast answer!
You're welcome!

Is there a limit to how many tokens can one purchase?
Hello! No, there is no investment maximum.

Any innovation about this project? can you tell me how you compete with other company?
Good day! GoWeb is an efficient and rapidly growing business with a successful history, customers and partners all over the world. Contracts with allocated limits for highly demanded components with suppliers of quality and cost-effective components, sites with ready infrastructure and power facilities (380 V), streamlined manufacturing in Shenzhen (China) and logistics of components and equipment only make up a small list of GoWeb's resources, which gives the company an edge over similar companies on this market.

hi, sir! i like your project, it seems to be good! I want to join in presale, what is the minimum purchase for your token?
Hello! Thanks for support! The minimum investment is 1 token. It will cost 2,5 $ on the pre-sto and 3 $ on the STO.

Hello!Can you tell me please who is your core audience?
Hi! It might be:
• STO investors;
• Crypto-funds;
• Venture investors;
• Traders on the cryptocurrency market;
• New market players.

hello there! do you have an account in instagram?
Good day! Sorry, we are going to update our thread and add some links on this week. Please, join us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/goweb_sto/.

your team is from Russia, sir?
Good day! Yes, you're right, our team is from Russia! You can read more about the team on our website https://goweb.com/.

hi! adm, can you say something about what blockchain is used?
Hi! We use the Ethereum infrastructure for issuing tokens and smart contracts. Our tokens are ERC-223 compliant and are stored on Ethereum wallets which support this protocol. We've found the Ethereum to be a solid, comprehensive platform to work with and useful for implementing everything we need to effectively launch the Ethereum infrastructure and to protect the interests of our investors.

Good day, everyone! Our pre-STO campaign has already began and will last to April 1st!
TimelockRemix

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:46:48 AM

Good day, everyone! Our pre-STO campaign has already began and will last to April 1st!
good news! any bonuses sir?
Yuri_TI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:24:02 AM

Hi! Yeah, you may buy on token with the price 2,5$
TimelockRemix

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:26:11 AM

Hi! Yeah, you may buy on token with the price 2,5$
Thx, i will do it!
Yuri_TI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:07:14 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2019, 11:12:23 PM by mprep

What bonus can I get if I spend a big amount of money?
Hi! Inforunately,not. You may buy our token with the price 2,5 $ till the end of pre-sto, as i already told.

How many tokens will be created and sold?
Hi! Available supply for sale is 30 000 000 GWT tokens.

will I be able to buy tokens after the end of STO?
Hello! Absolutely! After the token sale, the token go to the exchange platform so you will have the possibility to buy it, of course.

Team and independent advisers are very important. What is their experience in your project?
Good day! GoWeb has been on the computing market and has practical experience of handling computer operations since 2015. Our company manufactures its own equipment and is continuously upgrading it and improving its performance. Since it began operations, GoWeb has created four equipment modifications and is currently testing next-generation Vega and Tesla graphics cards developed by AMD and NVIDIA, respectively.

hey, sir! will i need a passport scan or id for participation in your campaign?
Good day! Yes, you will need to provide a scan of ID to participate in our campaign.

What revenue streams are you expecting?
Hello! It will be service revenues. GoWeb offers computing service in AI, machine learning and mining.
Wisky29Years

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:43:42 AM

hey, sir! will i need a passport scan or id for participation in your campaign?
Good day! Yes, you will need to provide a scan of ID to participate in our campaign.
okay! thx! wish you all the best!
Yuri_TI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:07:33 PM

your token is erc20?
Good day! No, our token is ERC223.
sheriffcliff

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:42:39 AM

your token is erc20?
and how is it different from ERC20?
Yuri_TI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:51:05 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2019, 11:18:10 PM by mprep

your token is erc20?
and how is it different from ERC20?
ERC223 is much like ERC20, only newer and better than the ERC20. In a nutshell, ERC223 is improved and modified version of the ERC20

White paper link?

Nobody answered me the last time I postd here
Any help would be awesome
Hi! We're sorry! It's right here https://goweb.com/docs/White_Paper_GoWeb.pdf.

What is the main idea of your project?
Hello! GoWeb's solution has all the necessary competitive advantages and its objective is to develop a network of state-of-the-art high-performance permanent and mobile computing centers, which enable to perform computational operations on researching artificial intelligence (hereinafter referred to as AI) and machine learning, and also use computational power in blockchain technologies, alternative sectors and business processes. The project launched by the GoWeb team not only offers economic potential, but also sets as its goal the development of alternative areas of using computational power, which in turn enables to diversify risks for token holders.

Hi! Do you have KYC?
Good day! Yes, we have it.

How many decimals does your coin have, sir?
Hi! It has 8 decimals.

Hello! I need to know, will you lock up team's tokens?
Hi! GoWeb project does not imply any tokens for the team. 100% of tokens are offered for sale.
inthebtcect

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:39:22 PM

Hello! I need to know, will you lock up team's tokens?
Hi! GoWeb project does not imply any tokens for the team. 100% of tokens are offered for sale.
okaay
Yuri_TI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:34:36 AM

How often you update your raised amount counter, sir?
Hi! We do it once a day!
Yuri_TI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:35:29 AM

Hi there! can you please tell me when and where your company was founded? i tried to find the info but failed
Hello! Our company was founded in 2015 in BVI.
Yuri_TI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:59:06 PM

hi guys! one more question: how many tokens will be saled during the STO?
Hi! We are going to sale 25 000 000 GWT on the STO.
Yuri_TI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:14:05 AM

da
Good day! What did you mean? Smiley
Yuri_TI (OP)
Copper Member