Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:50:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GoWeb STO Official Thread  (Read 2312 times)
crypto_3agl3

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:44:21 PM

What may I do with GWT tokens bought on the STO? I don’t understand how, apart from the investment, it can be used.
Yuri_TI (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:39:35 PM

What may I do with GWT tokens bought on the STO? I don’t understand how, apart from the investment, it can be used.
Hi! You you'll have a lot of opportunities, such as

• The opportunity to participate in an efficient and transparent project

• The opportunity to draw dividends at the end of each year

• The opportunity to share GoWeb profits
crypto_3agl3

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:45:03 PM

Yeah, i see. But if i can use gwt for mining, for example?
MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:51:37 PM

If you do not collect a soft cap, will you continue to work?
In that case, with a high probability the project will be closed or changed. But the company will continue to implement technical support for clients, who did buy our equimpent. Also, we will continue to exercise work of our computing centers.

The clients are found from this thread in the first place. Close the project and you will lose the customers. In which case your further progress will be focused on dealing with yourself, filling your own orders and on and on. This is dangerous landscape for a frail runner, and you don't seem to be thinking ahead of your moves which is unforgiving negligence.
Yuri_TI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:58:56 PM

Yes, you will be able to pay for mining modules by our tokens
crypto_3agl3

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:06:51 PM

Yes, you will be able to pay for mining modules by our tokens
Oh, that's great! thx
Yuri_TI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:16:15 PM

If you do not collect a soft cap, will you continue to work?
In that case, with a high probability the project will be closed or changed. But the company will continue to implement technical support for clients, who did buy our equimpent. Also, we will continue to exercise work of our computing centers.

The clients are found from this thread in the first place. Close the project and you will lose the customers. In which case your further progress will be focused on dealing with yourself, filling your own orders and on and on. This is dangerous landscape for a frail runner, and you don't seem to be thinking ahead of your moves which is unforgiving negligence.
We respect your opinion, but for that moment we are working hard to reach our goals, we are not thinking what will happen if we wil not reach it. Everybody from our team can tell you that all that we do - we do for our costumers.
photaluta

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:40:21 AM

Can I buy GWT with GBP or RMB?
Yuri_TI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:46:27 AM

Can I buy GWT with GBP or RMB?
Yes, for sure, you can do it!
Yuri_TI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:31:10 PM

What documents are needed if I want to invest more than $ 10,000 in GoWeb?
Good day! It depends on the type of investment (individual/corporate). Tell me please about your type.
I'm going to make individual investment
Okay! In this case u will need:
- Bank reference lette;
- Confirmation of source of wealth/income (employment confirmation with remuneration details OR copy of previous year’s tax declaration OR copy of a contract showing details of disposal of an asset belonging to a subject with details of proceeds received OR copy of related company financial accounts or document confirming distribution of profits received OR any other document confirmation detailing source of wealth/income);
- CV.
Yuri_TI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:29:15 AM

Hi! Where GoWeb team is located?
Good day! We have two offices. Our main office is located in BVI and also we have office in Moscow. Some part of GoWeb team is located in Moscow, another one in BVI and also we have some guys in our computing centers.
Bu6att1x

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:44:18 PM

Good day! We have two offices. Our main office is located in BVI and also we have office in Moscow. Some part of GoWeb team is located in Moscow, another one in BVI and also we have some guys in our computing centers.
Why did you choose Kazakhstan and Moldova for locating your centers? I've never heard about success of these two countries in mining and machine learning fields
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:08:03 PM

Seems like the STO hype is real. With time we will see a copy paste of past ICOs to STOs.
Yuri_TI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:32:39 PM

Why did you choose Kazakhstan and Moldova for locating your centers? I've never heard about success of these two countries in mining and machine learning fields
Our computing centers in Kazakhstan, the free trade zone in the Republic of Moldova and the special economic zone in Kaliningrad Region are located near major power sources, which ensure uninterrupted supply of electricity.
Yuri_TI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:33:54 PM

Seems like the STO hype is real. With time we will see a copy paste of past ICOs to STOs.
It sounds like you think that STOs are not good. Why?
Bu6att1x

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:08:07 AM

Our computing centers in Kazakhstan, the free trade zone in the Republic of Moldova and the special economic zone in Kaliningrad Region are located near major power sources, which ensure uninterrupted supply of electricity.
Is it even possible to find professionals to maintain your computing center in Moldova, for example?
Yuri_TI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 11:51:43 AM

Is it even possible to find professionals to maintain your computing center in Moldova, for example?
We already did that Wink
OmniTURB1T

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:29:46 AM

Please, notice that no one from GoWeb will send you private messages with any offers. Our official telegram chat https://t.me/GoWeb_Chat. There you can find our admins and ask any questions.
Scammers are all over Undecided
Yuri_TI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:30:22 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2019, 09:48:40 AM by Yuri_TI

Please, notice that no one from GoWeb will send you private messages with any offers first. Our official telegram chat https://t.me/GoWeb_Chat. There you can find our admins and ask any questions.
Here are the list of our official social media:
Instagram   https://www.instagram.com/goweb_sto/
Medium   https://medium.com/@GoWebICO
Reddit   https://www.reddit.com/user/GoWebICO
Twitter   https://twitter.com/GoWebSTO
Linkedin   https://www.linkedin.com/company/gowebnw/
Telegram - chat   https://t.me/GoWeb_Chat
Telegram - channel   https://t.me/GoWeb_Channel
Facebook   https://www.facebook.com/GWSTO/
Yuri_TI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:32:26 AM

How long my goweb tokens will be blocked if I'll get them now?
Good day! We send tokens to the buyer immediately after purchase. You will be able to do any operations with tokens only after the end of STO, when token will be listed on exchange platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: