Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:35:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: False trust by Foxpup  (Read 720 times)
H8bussesNbicycles (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

▄▀ REMOVE LAUDA FROM DT

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:48:42 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2019, 10:56:25 AM by H8bussesNbicycles

from my thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5103988.0

"Attempting to conspire to manipulate DT for a personal vendetta at the risk of leaving other users vulnerable to known scammers. "
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=2472107

this trust rating is false because I have no personal vendetta against dt and lauda being removed from dt would not leave "users vulnerable to known scammers" as we have witnessed before lauda was put back on dt so is false

lauda is not instrumental in "leaving users vulnerable to known scammers" but causes more harm to this forum than good

other dt users easily make up for any loss this forum has from laudas tags and lauda causes a lot of drama we could all do without

stop the drama   -   remove lauda

lauda does not matter to keep this forum safe but causes mass infighting over laudas drama from old and new terrible policies and determinations

lauda has lied with so many scammer dogs lauda is chock full of fleas including extortion attempts and ico scams

the trust ratings lauda has left in no way make up for the negative lauda puts on this forum
laudas left ratings have been spammed hundreds per day

many others can and have covered laudas ratings without lauda     leaving out all the drama

this forum is better off without lauda

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ REMOVE LAUDA and Corruption FROM DT ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5103988
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 08:56:03 AM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

This isn't about just Lauda. There are dozens of other users that you had excluded (i.e. Vod, The Pharmacist) that have hundreds of ratings that are not redundant.

Not to mention the ones that have been included.

If the personal vendetta part is false, then that portion can be omitted.

H8bussesNbicycles (OP)

▄▀ REMOVE LAUDA FROM DT

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:57:48 AM

This isn't about just Lauda. There are dozens of other users that you had excluded (i.e. Vod, The Pharmacist) that have hundreds of ratings that are not redundant.

If the personal vendetta part is false, then that portion can be omitted.

they should not trust lauda because lauda is net-negative for this forum

see my thread
thier are casualties and i apologize

vod and TP are fine if they exclude the net-negative lauda

i will remove you all from my exclude list of you remove lauda from your trust list

if you have included lauda you are untrustworthy to keep the best for this forum

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ REMOVE LAUDA and Corruption FROM DT ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5103988
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 09:06:58 AM

vod and TP are fine if they exclude the net-negative lauda
It just seems like what you did was trust a lot of people who had sent Lauda a negative feedback... and include those that gave crypto-rainbow (DeepOnion) positives.

But what happens when people like this (bitcoinicon) get a free pass? Or an account seller? Or someone that promotes ponzis? Or a scammer?

Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:24:05 AM

lauda has lied with so many scammer dogs lauda is chock full of fleas
Well, it could be worse. With all the trust/merit bitches licking Lauda's arse, it's a wonder there hasn't been a parvo outbreak. But don't worry about me; I've had my shots. Wink

they should not trust lauda because lauda is net negative for this forum
I thought you sounded familiar.

see my thread
No need to apologise to me; I couldn't care less if you (or anyone else) excludes me. As I said, your extortion attempt is a failure. Instead, save your apologies for those stupid or naive enough to follow your exclusion list and get targeted by known scammers whose negative trust is hidden from them. I'll wait.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
H8bussesNbicycles (OP)

▄▀ REMOVE LAUDA FROM DT

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:30:56 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2019, 09:41:54 AM by H8bussesNbicycles

It just seems like what you did was trust a lot of people who had sent Lauda a negative feedback...

NOOOO!!!!!!!

i included people who have excluded lauda
dont you know how this works?
this has nothing to do with feedback

jesus h christ

With all the trust/merit bitches licking Lauda's arse, it's a wonder there hasn't been a parvo outbreak.

bitcointalk is infected
i am deploying antibiotics

But what happens when people like this (bitcoinicon) get a free pass? Or an account seller? Or someone that promotes ponzis? Or a scammer?

tag them yourself and dont have lauda on your inclusion list
fixed

;dt can still be used to peek

your extortion attempt is a failure.

i wouldnt call it extortion or a failure yet
it is only minutes old and have 2 co-conspirators
give it some time

this is going to fucking work

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 09:45:55 AM

bitcointalk is infected
I mean, your process is still pretty flawed. Think about what it takes for one user to make it to DT1.

1) online within past 3 days
2) trusted by 10 people who have earned >10 merit
3) trusted by 2 people who have earned >250 merit

Not sure if you're going to find many sympathizers that can help with those last two. Do remember there is this bit:

However, I reserve the right to remove you and blacklist you from future selection if you engage in egregious and obvious abuse, or if multiple known alt accounts could be selected.

You would need the number of sympathizers on DT1 to exceed that of the ones that have trusted Lauda (or whoever else you are targeting)

H8bussesNbicycles (OP)

▄▀ REMOVE LAUDA FROM DT

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:55:40 AM

However, I reserve the right to remove you and blacklist you from future selection if you engage in egregious and obvious abuse, or if multiple known alt accounts could be selected.

You would need the number of sympathizers on DT1 to exceed that of the ones that have trusted Lauda (or whoever else you are targeting)

i dont think theymos is going to be too buthurt about removing lauda
need quotes?

lauda tman owlcatz = target

if we cant remove lauda then old dt is better to go back to

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 09:58:44 AM

i dont think theymos is going to be too buthurt about removing lauda
need quotes?

lauda tman owlcatz = target

if we cant remove lauda then old dt is better to go back to

Good to know your opinion

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
H8bussesNbicycles (OP)

▄▀ REMOVE LAUDA FROM DT

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:05:22 AM

tman owlcatz = laudas best puppets

by by

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 10:07:53 AM

bitcointalk is infected
Administer it to your brain since it has been affected by meningitis after the recent trauma and this is the effect of the long term complication. Not to mention the flashback delirious state that you are having is due to traumatic experience of having you alts negged by Lauda and Lauda being back on DT. Now that you are clear on what is actually infected and what is not, enjoy the trust rating I left on you and feel free and welcome to add me to your exclusion list as well.

TheUltraElite awaits retaliatory negative feedback  on their account. Roll Eyes

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
H8bussesNbicycles (OP)

▄▀ REMOVE LAUDA FROM DT

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:12:22 AM

bitcointalk is infected
Administer it to your brain since it has been affected by meningitis after the recent trauma and this is the effect of the long term complication. Not to mention the flashback delirious state that you are having is due to traumatic experience of having you alts negged by Lauda and Lauda being back on DT. Now that you are clear on what is actually infected and what is not, enjoy the trust rating I left on you and feel free and welcome to add me to your exclusion list as well.

TheUltraElite awaits retaliatory negative feedback  on their account. Roll Eyes

was going to say sorry for adding you to my exclusion list but no
your trust rating on H8bussesNbicycles is amusing

i dont have alts negged by lauda at all but H8bussesNbicycles

hahahahahahhahaha ccoinlocket$ now adding

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 10:21:47 AM

by by

Because a number of people agree that you are some scummy twat with very little understanding of the prevention of loss that DT provides proves that you are a twat, you decide to go on a rampage - well best of luck with that princess..

xxx

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:25:06 AM

i wouldnt call it extortion or a failure yet
it is only minutes old and have 2 co-conspirators
give it some time
You want me to give it some time? What a capital idea! I'll give you and your co-conspirators and alts 24 hours, after which I will remove my false trust. I won't even ask you to remove me from your exclusion list in return, because that's just the sort of guy I am. What do you say?

We shall see.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
H8bussesNbicycles (OP)

▄▀ REMOVE LAUDA FROM DT

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:28:44 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2019, 10:38:49 AM by H8bussesNbicycles

by by

Because a number of people agree that you are some scummy twat with very little understanding of the prevention of loss that DT provides proves that you are a twat, you decide to go on a rampage - well best of luck with that princess..

xxx

i am a sexy whore princess trap with a better understanding of the trust system than you and a bleached asshole that you will never get the chance to sniff

I'll give you and your co-conspirators and alts 24 hours, after which I will remove my false trust. I won't even ask you to remove me from your exclusion list in return, because that's just the sort of guy I am. What do you say?

i dont care
you could just make it correct is all im saying

i dare you to leave me as many negative trusts as words in your comment 1 word at a time
leave me 100

you can leave me 100 negative trusts and ill still remove you from my list if you remove lauda from yours

zero fucks about your negative trust
its just not correct
i was helping you leave correct trust ratings

We shall see.

yup

it might take another month  Kiss
the beginning of the month is very close

Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:45:50 AM

i dont care
Oh, I intend to, if it's still false after 24 hours. Don't you worry about that.

i dare you to leave me as many negative trusts as words in your comment 1 word at a time
leave me 100
Be careful what you wish for.

you can leave me 100 negative trusts and ill still remove you from my list if you remove lauda from yours
I told you, your extortion attempt will not work.

Then why make a thread about it? Don't worry, we'll soon see who's giving how many fucks about what.

H8bussesNbicycles (OP)

▄▀ REMOVE LAUDA FROM DT

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:55:43 AM

i dont care
Oh, I intend to, if it's still false after 24 hours. Don't you worry about that.

k

leave me 100
Be careful what you wish for.

bring it

I told you, your extortion attempt will not work.

i dont think it is extortion and i think it will work to remove lauda

Then why make a thread about it? Don't worry, we'll soon see who's giving how many fucks about what.

for more publicity and views
and it is technically incorrect so gives me an excuse to
notice i didnt start any threads about any others stupid trusts because they are not incorrect ------ that i have checked so far

Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:07:23 AM

i dont care

k
Then we are in agreement. You can lock this thread now. Smiley

H8bussesNbicycles (OP)

▄▀ REMOVE LAUDA FROM DT

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:21:03 AM

i dont care

k
Then we are in agreement. You can lock this thread now. Smiley

no your rating is still inaccurate
bitcointalk does not need lauda
change it to "conspiring to manipulate dt" and leave me 99 more please

Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:41:25 AM

no your rating is still inaccurate
bitcointalk does not need lauda
change it to "conspiring to manipulate dt" and leave me 99 more please
Have patience, little one. I'll give you many accurate and well-deserved trust ratings, in due time. It'll be worth the wait, I promise. I give you my word as Lauda's arse-licking pet bitch-fox. Kiss

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: