Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:30:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hunter's Earners  (Read 969 times)
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:21:39 PM

Whatever you get depends on how much you work on getting it. Because there are very rare bounty campaigns that give huge rewards.
Maybe in mid 2019 the bounty campaign will appear with good quality.
Unfortunately, it is now very difficult to earn money by participating in the campaigns of the bounty ICO. Now it is very difficult to determine a promising ICO project, most of the ICO delays and transfers payments, tokens are almost not charged. For the time being, I work simply by inertia and hope for an improvement in the near future. I expect the regulation of the activities of the ICO by the states. It is unlikely that we can hope for a good salary as bounty hunters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:27:09 PM

Earning an equivalent of 1 bitcoin is unlikely given this current market condition. If you get lucky, A few hundred dollars is quite good at this point.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:05:48 PM

I believe that if you work well, then earn 1 BTC this year is quite realistic. Everything will depend on the quantity and quality of bounty projects, as well as how many tasks you will perform. I know for sure that many participants pass by difficult tasks, thereby passing by good earnings. If you participate in the bounty through platforms, then you understand that there are a lot of participants and thus there can be no big money. I believe that in order to achieve a goal of at least 1 BTC, it is necessary to approach participation in a bounty very well.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:19:56 PM

Earning $3000+ from bounties was possible back in 2017. You can even earn that amount from airdrops alone during those times.

Today, it's hard to even find one that's already worth $500. We'll have to find another bull run before rewards from bounties starts pumping again.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:21:48 PM

This is beautiful because I think and I also believe it is quite achievable to earn 1 BTC and more if and only if a Hunter put in more work and effort into researching before just jumping into any Bounty campaign like that. So therefore we are still in bear market and it is quite reasonable that yet there are some project out there that mean well for Bounty hunters and it with such project they can easily earn reliable reward in participating.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:23:45 PM

On the other hand, if a Hunter fails to DYOR and strategies this year 2019. Many of hunters will then be discourage and won't be able to to see the good side of the rather than complain here and there on daily basis. So let's endeavors to research and work.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:27:56 PM

Now you can earn 1 Bitcoin, even for a few months. but it will be evaluated at ICO price. After listing on the exchanges prices will be different

burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:58:44 PM

It seems possible to collect 1 BTC in one year i believe. I did manage to collect more than 2 BTC in 2017 in one year with bounty hunting. But the circumstances has changed last year and with the big scamming situation the bounty hunting work came to end. But still you can make BTC with some of the bounty campaigns. I am not talking about the facebook or twitter bounties, signature bounties pays good and also linkedin and instagram campaigns pays more than the other social media sites.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:04:03 PM

To get 1 bitcoin for a year in my opinion is very too difficult because until now I see there are still a lot of scam bounties, but if you join 3 bounties for 1 year (every bounty is 4 months long) and all bounty is legit then you can get 1 bitcoin but if it's the opposite then you won't get anything

boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:27:01 PM

Hello. Bounty hunters like me, Whay do you think our situation at this year of 2019 Do you think you can earn 1 bitcoin at this year for promoting and joining bounty campaigns? Please Share you experience at this past days. Wink
In my estimation you can not earn a whole bitcoin with bounties in 2019. Maybe if you have 100 or more accounts, it might work, but even then it will not be easy. Bounties only pay a few dollars for several weeks of work in 2019 or in the worst case they pay nothing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:41:14 PM

The prices of Cryptos started on a bad note in the beginning of this year while the month of January is already winding up the coast is not clear yet as far as the prices of Cryptos is concerned, earning up to 1 bitcoin this year can only be possible if the price of bitcoin pumps because all the bounties of ICOs  remains worthless unless a miracle happens else we just have to continue to promote projects and wait for the uncertainty.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:43:20 PM

Depends on what bounties you doing.
On social media and other spam campaigns most probably no, only if you are lucky, or participate in hundreds of campaigns.

With translation, high rated contents I suppose it should be no problem.
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 08:46:36 PM

to get one bitcoin in 2019 is very difficult, 1 ETH is very heavy. in fact, I often get paid tokens and coins that have no value on the exchange, or even don't have an exchange.

jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 09:04:32 PM

Yes! Is possible to earn 1 btc depending on the quality of your account,the type of project you participate in,time devotion and how harder your can work will determine how much you will earn before the year runs out.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
AndRE177

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:10:15 PM

Hello. Bounty hunters like me, Whay do you think our situation at this year of 2019 Do you think you can earn 1 bitcoin at this year for promoting and joining bounty campaigns? Please Share you experience at this past days. Wink

This can happen only if the situation on the cryptocurrency market starts to improve. Now investments in new projects are very weakly collected. Investors are in no hurry to invest and can be understood, because now tokens after ICO tend to fall in price.
All this greatly affects the earnings of the bounty hunters.

Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:14:28 PM

Whatever you get depends on how much you work on getting it. Because there are very rare bounty campaigns that give huge rewards.
Maybe in mid 2019 the bounty campaign will appear with good quality.

Good bounties gain fruitful market in the launch so becoming earners depends on how the project journey takes place in a long run. The rewards we got in every bounty campaign paid us, but no assurance on how profitable it is and it's best to hold your coins and sell when it gains better price in the right time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
karsy

Activity: 383

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:26:21 PM

I think it mostly depends on the current situation on the market. If the market will continue falling, there will be a small amount amount of new ICOs and bounties. But if you want to reach 1 bitcoin, you will need to work hard.

BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:09:14 PM

yes i believe it is very possible to earn more than 1 BTC even in this bearish condition, alot of projects such as hyperbridge and xin already fetched bounty hunters money. And there will be more as various token such as iagon and spotcoin develop their product.

We just need to focus and find the real and true project to promote.
Denton

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:21:45 PM

It seems to me that this year it is an unattainable goal. Everyone knows that the payout for bounty now is very reduced and get good pay, now very rare. If you do not have pumped accounts and certain skills, you will be very difficult to earn so much. However, there are many factors that determine the amount of profit. I would advise you to do some other, more profitable direction earning.

Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:28:53 PM

1 whole year is enough for a bounty hunter to earn 1 Bitcoin. That depends on how much bounties you can manage, how flexible you are, how much time you will give and strategies to handle multiple bounties. If you have a higher rank in this forum, you have thousands of youtube followers and have the talent to create an awesome article, 1 bitcoin is very easy. There is also airdrops to join with so my statements is very accurate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: