Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:08:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀 Micro Exchange with Poker & Dice & Roulette 🔥🚀  (Read 1096 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dlwlrma

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:01:14 PM

OMG IT'S DEFINITELY NEW GEM!!

but I find somethangs to be fixed Smiley

keep it up babies Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:05:48 PM

I was scared for a while and afraid that I missed the tournament yesterday, I was looking for the entry and wanted to register but couldn't see it, after checking for a while I realized it was postponed to next week. It would be great if you could make that type of announcements also on here as well. I know its published on the website so its great but I came here to check what happened first.

Anyway at least I was capable of getting into the freeroll daily one and I had good fun, when we use VPN it doesn't work btw so that might be something you guys want to check out as well. The daily one is great but I failed to wait too long Cheesy I had pair of aces so I wanted to bet it all but apparently dude had three sixes so it was a quick out for me Cheesy. I was out like as 300+ players left Cheesy.
That's awful with pair of aces you are getting something to think of winning and betting all in would also be my first options, I'm not that really good
playing this type of gambling but that's pair of aces already giving you the hint of trying pushing your luck and win over other players.

Not for you buds, what is important you enjoy playing better luck next time.
h-ak

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:54:25 PM

The dividends are only bound to get bigger with more games being added, right? Thus far I've seen the Poker and Dice games only increasing in volume and bet size.
BlackRed

Activity: 261
Merit: 100

Win 10,000$ Daily - click on sig

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 08:06:35 PM

Why big tournament is postponed?

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $50,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
h-ak

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:23:18 PM

The site access wasn't stable for a few of the countries during the previous scheduled date. Also, the tournament rules needed to change due to these requests. Please also refer to he official notice.

https://support.micro.com.br/hc/en-us/articles/360017701213-Notice-of-the-World-Texas-Hold-em-tournament-schedule-change
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:16:05 PM

Yeah, it was good that it was postponed, we would love to play on a regular level and not have any troubles, having issues during a big gamble is really not a nice thing to have so it was awesome that it was prevented and postponed. I have seen this place getting so much attention that I really started to think maybe instead of just using or gambling here I may just invest in here as well. You guys are having your own funding basically like semi-ICO but since you are already open it shows we wouldn't be throwing our money away.

Unless something unexpected happens this site looks like its going to just get bigger and bigger. Its also quite funny that there are Korean people writing there all the time but it is a Brazilian website Cheesy. Like where are all the Brazilian people at? You guys are growing globally and just locally which all of you should be proud of. Kudos to you mate.
h-ak

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:27:20 AM

Yeah, it was good that it was postponed, we would love to play on a regular level and not have any troubles, having issues during a big gamble is really not a nice thing to have so it was awesome that it was prevented and postponed. I have seen this place getting so much attention that I really started to think maybe instead of just using or gambling here I may just invest in here as well. You guys are having your own funding basically like semi-ICO but since you are already open it shows we wouldn't be throwing our money away.

Unless something unexpected happens this site looks like its going to just get bigger and bigger. Its also quite funny that there are Korean people writing there all the time but it is a Brazilian website Cheesy. Like where are all the Brazilian people at? You guys are growing globally and just locally which all of you should be proud of. Kudos to you mate.

Great to hear! The free roll tournament registration is open so make sure to sign up!

If you are going to invest, I recommend doing so before the end of the current POT event. If you buy more than 65,000 MICs and have the MIC at the time of the snapshot, you will receive a 4% POT bonus. POT is also used in the determination of your dividend portion. MIC holders receive 60% and POT holders receive 20%.
The exchange has guaranteed that the price of 1 POT will be pegged to a minimum of 1 BTC. The highest point of POT was about 300k per POT and now is at 10k per POT. Next MIC boost means POT boost imminent.

https://support.micro.com.br/hc/en-us/articles/360017571313-Weekly-Dividend-and-3rd-Round-of-POT-Payment

jongchan4256

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 06:41:17 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2019, 07:50:07 AM by jongchan4256

I expect a global freeroll tournament. But I also like VIP tournaments. The prize money is also very high because it is 2BTC. So I am constantly playing cash games to get tickets. This exchange is very interesting. 1BTC = 1000mBTC. (now VIP players 7.  It is still growing but not expected to be much.)

Alfredbolk (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:34:40 PM

Micro is a global mining cryptography exchange with a different  direction and methods than existing exchanges. We are aspiring towards the world´s first gambling exchange platform, and micro gaming system combined with a exchange system. By doing so, we offer alternative convenience, safety and synergy due to our unique system. In addition , we are introducing an innovative trading mining system that aims to create a profit sharing ecosystem along with users through new revenue generation.

Micro Exchange is currently a Brazil- based exchange. The reason behind the base is due to Brazil´s tremendous potential in the market. Brazilian-based cryptographic exchanges are used for CASH IN/OUT at the moment, especially not for cryptographic trading. Furthermore, Brazilian exchanges charges high transaction fees along with deposit and withdrawal fees in whatever involving various coin transactions. In order to show UI/UX, global-quality, Micros will be able to see and show preempting effects in the Brazilian market

Micro is presently operating in all countries, providing all services at a global scale with quality in various languages according to demand. Micro´s goal is to grow within the worldwide platform.

https://micro.com.br/pt

❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ FREELANEX ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱
▬▬▬❰BLOCKCHAIN MEETS FREELANCERS' NEEDS❱▬▬▬▬
Alfredbolk (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:36:00 PM

OMG IT'S DEFINITELY NEW GEM!!

but I find somethangs to be fixed Smiley

keep it up babies Grin

Thank You, Hope you can join us more often

Alfredbolk (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:38:01 PM

I am playing daily freeroll at micro exchange site.
It so fun and exciting game.

Micro exchange is really unique (gambling & benefit share for MIC holder)....

Good Luck !

wow... im playing daily freeroll at micro exchange site too.!

It so funny!!

we can play daily freeroll everyday

Thank You for joining us !

Alfredbolk (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:48:41 PM

I expect a global freeroll tournament. But I also like VIP tournaments. The prize money is also very high because it is 2BTC. So I am constantly playing cash games to get tickets. This exchange is very interesting. 1BTC = 1000mBTC. (now VIP players 7.  It is still growing but not expected to be much.)

Micro is a global mining cryptography exchange with a different  direction and methods than existing exchanges. We are aspiring towards the world´s first gambling exchange platform, and micro gaming system combined with a exchange system. By doing so, we offer alternative convenience, safety and synergy due to our unique system. In addition , we are introducing an innovative trading mining system that aims to create a profit sharing ecosystem along with users through new revenue generation.

Micro Exchange is currently a Brazil- based exchange. The reason behind the base is due to Brazil´s tremendous potential in the market. Brazilian-based cryptographic exchanges are used for CASH IN/OUT at the moment, especially not for cryptographic trading. Furthermore, Brazilian exchanges charges high transaction fees along with deposit and withdrawal fees in whatever involving various coin transactions. In order to show UI/UX, global-quality, Micros will be able to see and show preempting effects in the Brazilian market

Micro is presently operating in all countries, providing all services at a global scale with quality in various languages according to demand. Micro´s goal is to grow within the worldwide platform.

I´m pretty sure you´ll find what you need here

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:06:27 PM

Yeah maybe after all of this is said and done there would be paid tournaments as well ? Like with small buy-in or big buy-in as well. I know you need to get more customers to your website for that to be proper but maybe you can start with a small amount at first and give a guarantee so people would join and even if there are not enough people you will give out a prize.

Maybe something like 10 dollar buy-in tournament with 1000 dollars guarantee in prizes, I know maybe 100 people may not join (they probably will) but you won't lose too much money and it would create a good constant amount of action there which would keep people coming back to play for some more. I never ran a poker game so I am sorry but it just sounded like it would be fun to have that all the time.
jongchan4256

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 06:04:35 AM

Yeah maybe after all of this is said and done there would be paid tournaments as well ? Like with small buy-in or big buy-in as well. I know you need to get more customers to your website for that to be proper but maybe you can start with a small amount at first and give a guarantee so people would join and even if there are not enough people you will give out a prize.

Maybe something like 10 dollar buy-in tournament with 1000 dollars guarantee in prizes, I know maybe 100 people may not join (they probably will) but you won't lose too much money and it would create a good constant amount of action there which would keep people coming back to play for some more. I never ran a poker game so I am sorry but it just sounded like it would be fun to have that all the time.

I agree with this opinion.
Alfredbolk (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:22:15 AM

Please visit our website. We continuosly update our tournament schedules !

Alfredbolk (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:23:46 AM

Interesting concept ( exchange + poker ) and really awesome prize.

I'd like to take part in this event but haven't opened an account there yet  : before doing so I'd like to know if I have to submit my ID details  to have full access to your services.

Hey there ! There's no need for ID details. You just have to open an account subscribe and have fun ! visit our website :https://micro.com.br/pt

Alfredbolk (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:25:23 AM

I will ruled out about the exchange service and i was interested to know further about free roll poker tournament that on the site it was said you are still accepting registrations and allow entry through various media such as Telegrams which mean to entering the tournament if i register only through telegrams but don't have an account at the exchange whether it will be fine or i have to register first on the site

Hey there. don't worry about what happened. We continuously upload our tournament schedule all you have to to is register and have fun ! This is our website : https://micro.com.br/pt

Alfredbolk (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:27:21 AM

I just checked on the site and it is a quite good site to play but to think that you guys offering like watch and wallet it is quite a thing because it is pretty hard to believe it in my point of view. Do you mind if I asked for some proof here? Anyway I do like some poker games especially when there is a good prize on it but how is it actually participate on this since we do not need anything as fee to participate it?

Firstly, it is freeroll tournament and don't need to make KYC. So, you don't need to provide nothing of your personal info to participation.
About, the prize, you are not obligated to believe.
Secondly we don't charge fee because it is promotional event.
Why don't you check out our website : https://micro.com.br/pt

Thanks.

Alfredbolk (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:15:51 PM

Interesting concept ( exchange + poker ) and really awesome prize.

I'd like to take part in this event but haven't opened an account there yet  : before doing so I'd like to know if I have to submit my ID details  to have full access to your services.
Hey ! there´s no need for extra info or details on your ID. Just access our website https://micro.com.br/pt#
open up an account and enjoy !

Alfredbolk (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:17:07 PM

We wanted to make it better and launch when more people would subscribe !

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: