Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:53:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad Time ?  (Read 18656 times)
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:52:05 PM

Yeah kind of a late, you should come here mid 2017 so you can get lot profit back then, now market seems stable but if you want to get high profit then it's not the right time. Now you only can see profit in small scales and loss in bigger scales. Maybe later will be different...
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:57:01 PM

Time is not really simple because the market has collapsed and has long been on the bottom. people from day to day are waiting for miracles, but only those who believe strongly and patient are waiting.If you just came to this market then I would tell you that you are in a good time to buy. Do not waste time, sort out which coins are good and if you have money then you can buy a little
Take the risk and begin your journey, there's a lots of potential that the market will favor you after this bearish season, the value of coins are in your favor so if you have spare money why not take your risk and see how things will change up, while you are holding your first coins also good to study how the market move and what are the hints for you to buy more or sell if you already gain.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:02:24 PM

Some would say that yes it is a bad time but some would say no rather a blessing in disguise. A blessing in disguise statement probably right but this is not easy if you are just new in crypto space since your knowledge is still my enough to find a ggood one for investment.better to observe and while observing you can join in bounty, it can help for learning process

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:04:21 PM

Yes I feel there is no bad time to join the crypto market. It depends on ones skillset whether market is red or green. See the market positively if you are good in trading even I would say you have more good opportunities in this bearish market so I would say its not a bad time.

Coinraptor

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:14:39 PM

Yes, it is the bad time for the crypto enthusiasts, but the big news is, this is the best time for you to enter the crypto world! Every coin's price is very cheap, so if you invest now, then very soon you will make a very good profit from it! The crypto red graph won't last for a long time, there have a strong chance to grow the crypto market in this year. So, don't hesitate to enter in this big journey. Good Luck.

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:17:11 PM

Is it a bad time that i joined now , recently here in cryptoworld? When i visit to market, all i can see is red graph

It is. I have been constantly checking the price of Bitcoin to be convinced that everything is not good: the currency is not growing, and the market is not going to grow. I believe that this situation will change soon.
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:19:20 PM

Is it a bad time that i joined now , recently here in cryptoworld? When i visit to market, all i can see is red graph

it is perfect time to join. many people joyned year ago)) many people joined with money they did not own. i can not image what they feeling last half year.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:36:27 PM

it is perfect time to join. many people joyned year ago)) many people joined with money they did not own. i can not image what they feeling last half year.
if they are smart, they just accept their experience and making conclusions. if not, then they have a lot of lost everything and are paying debts

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:41:16 PM

I believe that there is no bad or good time in the cryptocurrency world. Because the good and the bad times could happen in seconds in cryptocurrency world. All you need to follow right project and trade on time. Otherwise trading would be bad for you, you could Hodl but you need to invest large ammount of money for Hodl.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1343

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:55:49 PM

Everyone sees in his own good this time or bad, you need to evaluate from different points of view. Someone sold all his coins at the peak and made a huge profit, and someone just entered into the cryptocurrency at the peak of last year and it is clear that now he is suffering great losses.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
belli4388

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:57:22 PM

in fact it is not one of the best moments for the world of crypto but if you have patience and you know how to wait the altcoins will give satisfaction when the market will return to its old values

space available pm me if interested
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:58:18 PM

So, in my opinion it's better time for newbies now, as opposed to last year, which was so horrible. Now you have choise to invest in such coins and work with them in future.

max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 05:08:20 PM

as work with the tasks of evaluation to gives of reference on trader to put of decision of entrance into the table of exchange with the crypto currency market, the use gives with chance on collecting returns and goes on extensive as managing future plan on following terms of entrance.

terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:30:47 PM

You are not late joining the crypto world, you can learn all crypto information here, maybe this is a challenge to learn at a bad price, but believe that this price will not be that bad someday it will definitely recover.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:31:21 PM

It's better to wait for the market to go green and you can be an audience for some time, I think with the red market it can be an opportunity for you to buy at a low price, but if you doubt then never buy because doubts will only have a negative impact on you.

newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:43:41 PM

It's better to wait for the market to go green and you can be an audience for some time, I think with the red market it can be an opportunity for you to buy at a low price, but if you doubt then never buy because doubts will only have a negative impact on you.

As soon as the cryptocurrency is constantly growing, you can invest in it at any time. As the result, you will be in plus only. It will be cool if you choose at least 10-15 altcoins and hold them for long.
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:01:47 PM

I don't think it's a bad time. Those who enter these figures can guarantee themselves by increasing the amount of btc in their hands with sensible trades. Even if the market price falls, its value will remain the same.
Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:37:26 PM

Well, if a person intelligently investment I think it does not hurt now and he will wait for market recovery , and of course if the person is laid flat and now have him panic and he's probably long sold at a loss , but in perspective of course now you can buy already

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Jack_Sin

Activity: 548

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:43:04 PM

I think you will be late if someday bitcoin returns to the highest rate, because you do not have any balance, even the altcoins from ICO to sell, but if you join now there may be several potential altcoins to hold until the crypto market increases
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:58:42 PM

Yes, I am also my friend. I understood one thing. That I joined in vain now. And not only the red market. The fact is that 80% of new projects are dead. That's all.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: