Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:15:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to build and maintain a developers community?  (Read 91 times)
robinzzz (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 07:23:06 AM

Hi everyone! I'm Robin from PPIO decentralized storage.

We are a pretty new blockchain project and trying to build a developers' community that fond of decentralized storage. Hopefully, they would like to try our SDK/CLI and implement into their own projects.

As you may have known, blockchain project heavily relies on community. I would say a blockchain project couldn't go any further without a strong community. But I'm very new to the community management. Anyone here would like to give some tips or advice or even like to help us? I would love to provide more details about the project. Thank you!!

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 09:57:45 AM

Hi everyone! I'm Robin from PPIO decentralized storage.

We are a pretty new blockchain project and trying to build a developers' community that fond of decentralized storage. Hopefully, they would like to try our SDK/CLI and implement into their own projects.

As you may have known, blockchain project heavily relies on community. I would say a blockchain project couldn't go any further without a strong community. But I'm very new to the community management. Anyone here would like to give some tips or advice or even like to help us? I would love to provide more details about the project. Thank you!!

rule nr.1 be damn rich, and have stuff

alternatives.

make them hope,

promise them success,

let them have hopes.

people are all proletarians nowadays, and are forced to pay bills to their equity owners.

regards

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: