Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:11:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is approaching the absolute record for the time of the bear cycle!  (Read 253 times)
priselive (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:25:28 AM

Bitcoin is rapidly approaching the establishment of the record for the longest duration of a fall in the course of its 10-year history. In the period from November 2013 to January 2015, the first cryptocurrency experienced the most prolonged price correction, which lasted 410 days. After this period, Bitcoin entered the accumulation stage, which laid a solid foundation for future growth in 2016-2017. The bull market culminated in December 2017, when Bitcoin set a price record in the region of $ 19,700. From the beginning of 2018 and until now, the course of digital gold has been in a long downward spiral. If the price of Bitcoin does not begin its recovery by February 2, 2019, the community will be able to mark a new record set by this cryptocurrency - the longest correction stage in history.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3235

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:56:06 AM

The price has risen 10% above the low 6 weeks ago. Are you sure we aren't already in a recovery?

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Altcoinboss

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:09:56 AM

Bitcoin is rapidly approaching the establishment of the record for the longest duration of a fall in the course of its 10-year history. In the period from November 2013 to January 2015, the first cryptocurrency experienced the most prolonged price correction, which lasted 410 days. After this period, Bitcoin entered the accumulation stage, which laid a solid foundation for future growth in 2016-2017. The bull market culminated in December 2017, when Bitcoin set a price record in the region of $ 19,700. From the beginning of 2018 and until now, the course of digital gold has been in a long downward spiral. If the price of Bitcoin does not begin its recovery by February 2, 2019, the community will be able to mark a new record set by this cryptocurrency - the longest correction stage in history.
well it's a good analysis tho, but from what I'm seeing I guess bitcoin will set the longest recovery time and the recovery will be around late February and early march. The recent chat of BTC resembles the chart of the October 2014. So looking at the months intervals so I hope by march we should be out of the bear market.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:17:04 AM

The price has risen 10% above the low 6 weeks ago. Are you sure we aren't already in a recovery?

as long as we are in $3xxx range you can't call it recovery. specially when the rises or falls are around 10% which is the normal daily price changes that bitcoin can have without it even be moving in any direction.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
BamBog

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:23:49 AM

Did you know when i doing college and i browse about bitcoin its price about USD $10 or little more,they use bitcoin to trade things like iphone,but now when i see the fluctation ,i feel so interested about this stuff. I deserve to learn more about this. Maybe bitcoin and blockchain could be the new era of transactions all over the world. Roll Eyes
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 09:29:58 AM

I'm curious about what would be the real basis because if you look at different time frames of BTC, let's say weekly, it can be considered still in the bear market, but in shorter time frames, you could be already in the recovery like the others suggested. Is there a standard way of looking at it? IDTS.

I think it's a matter of how you look at things and how you perceive different things if it's a negative outlook or a positive one. We will see.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Autumn_Rain

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:05:17 AM

It's now almost 3,500 but just some days ago it went lower then 3K, if I'm not mistaken.
Anyway, I think we'll remember this recession as it really took so long.
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:16:13 AM

doesn't mean much. this could easily be like late 2014---a short squeeze before another final crash. between october-november 2014, the price rose 73%. then we went to new lows! Tongue

Bitcoin is rapidly approaching the establishment of the record for the longest duration of a fall in the course of its 10-year history. In the period from November 2013 to January 2015, the first cryptocurrency experienced the most prolonged price correction, which lasted 410 days.

that's if you measure from high to low. the correction lasted another 8-9 months before the bull market revealed itself. it's possible we're already in that stage (though i personally think we're gonna make another low).

keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:25:42 AM

Obviously it would be the scenario this would be the longest bearish cycle for btc as the current price doesnt show any sign of reversal. I am hoping that this would end before march is coming so we would feel positive energy seeing a green crypto market.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:26:49 AM

With this I know that Bitcoin will recover greatly after this long bear market. Everyone is waiting and everyone is expecting its return and it would be massive.
Blockchainer06

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:06:24 AM

Bear markets are an integral part of any economy, especially in the past few years when overheated investment has taken place. This will lead to the redistribution of resources, which will flow to the projects that people really want. In the past few years, there have been too many deviations in the field of encryption, requiring realignment based on actual utility rather than commitment.

It's not easy to make such adjustments, but it may be worthwhile to get out of the bear market. Because the next bull market will pay off.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 08:23:00 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2019, 09:33:02 AM by KingScorpio

talking about a "bear cycle"

is so damn naive, you want to talk into reality something else than whats actually going on.

you can't accept that its simply a support loss drift, instead you lie to yourself and others that it is a "bear cycle"

this will fundamentally keep you in a situtation of "surprises" and you will end up with a different reality that you try to market to everyone.

crying endlessly about a "bear market and "bears""

r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:27:22 AM

As long as network hash rate not dropping drastically,I do not find any reason to worry about the price too much.

https://www.blockchain.com/en/charts/hash-rate

When it first dipped below $4000 , it was predicted it will dip to $2500 but it got bounced from $3200. TBH, I am expecting $2500 in near future before it become stable.

I am alive
squatter
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196

STOP SNITCHIN'

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:33:04 AM

is so damn naive, you want to talk into reality an alternative reality,

you can't accept that its simply a potential support loss, instead you lie to yourself that it is a "bear cycle"

this will fundamentally keep you in a situtation of "surprises" and you will end up with a different reality that you try to market to everyone.

You may be right, but just keep in mind that your rationale applied after similar past crashes. When prices were crashing in 2011 or in 2014, people said the same thing as you. As it turned out, they were very wrong. What makes you think it's different this time?

The truth is, we don't know whether the cycles will keep repeating or not. We can only guess, based on whether it seems like adoption and utility are growing.

KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 08:34:09 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2019, 08:50:56 AM by KingScorpio

is so damn naive, you want to talk into reality an alternative reality,

you can't accept that its simply a potential support loss, instead you lie to yourself that it is a "bear cycle"

You may be right, but just keep in mind that your rationale applied after similar past crashes. When prices were crashing in 2011 or in 2014, people said the same thing as you. As it turned out, they were very wrong. What makes you think it's different this time?

The truth is, we don't know whether the cycles will keep repeating or not. We can only guess, based on whether it seems like adoption and utility are growing.

i am right since more than a year

its interest driven thinking and behavior, that prevents the bitcoin cultutists from admitting whats going on.

rallying calls till the end.

kelz1
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:40:40 AM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (1)

You could say the longer the wait the bigger the pump. If it carries on until may then you know what will happen at the next bitcoin halving. This accumulation phase should make many millionaires in 2 years time

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 08:54:46 AM

it has never been recorded for bitcoin to have spent so much as this in terms of time it takes or spends in the bearish season. it is the trend for which bitcoin is known for and also does  not mean that it has challenges it can not contain but the decision by the Security and Exchange Commission has a great role to play and also they have limitations as the government has an ultimatum on time taken for the SEC to decide and that is about to exhaust for the SEC

KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 09:33:34 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2019, 10:20:47 AM by KingScorpio

it has never been recorded for bitcoin to have spent so much as this in terms of time it takes or spends in the bearish season. it is the trend for which bitcoin is known for and also does  not mean that it has challenges it can not contain but the decision by the Security and Exchange Commission has a great role to play and also they have limitations as the government has an ultimatum on time taken for the SEC to decide and that is about to exhaust for the SEC

its not a bearish season, i wrothe months ago in multiple topics here in this forum ago -> its a support los spiral

don't expect the bitcoincultists to admit the painful truth.

->https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5089326.60

no bear cycle thread

Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:43:10 AM

Nothing will change on 2nd February. I am ready to bet on that, so we may say that new record had been broken already. My own, I am ready to wait for one year more and longer till bullish market come back.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:34:11 AM

At the moment we are in an uncertain stage. The state of the crypto world does not seem attractive enough because of the extraordinary scam that happened. The main factors can be influenced by the increasing number of ICO projects that fail to implement their projects. Crypto prices are stagnant and even tend to decrease, but this kind of situation should give us support by using crypto much more frequently and instens.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: