Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:23:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bull run bring about the resurrection of ICOs and dead Altcoins?  (Read 905 times)
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:44:17 PM

To me I believe that bull run can play  very big role in resurating even dead projects and ICOs, that also build trust in the heart of many people who want to join cryptocurrency business.
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:05:14 PM

A new bull run may also pump old and dead altcoins and token, but certainly not all.
That is why i would not count on it and even a pump does not mean that these projects are really back from the dead.
tinkerr10

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:10:19 PM

Everything is possible to do, but is it worth it? There are lots of projects and coins, than they do not suit you? Clutter the market does not make sense.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:14:42 PM

Ofcourse, am very optimistic that if there's a significant bull run, there are some dead altcoins that will definitely resurrect as a result of this, I meant significant bull run.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:18:36 PM

Hello forum members, this question of "Can bull run or bull market bring about the resurrection of good ICOs and also help some good altcoins that are almost dead gain their ground and run their project smoothly?"

How feasible is my reasoning? Kindly shed more lights. Thanks
It is difficult to answer this question, because the cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable, and, as we have at the moment, no predictions lead to anything good. But I still hope that investing in ICO projects will be profitable as before, after the market recovers.

babicena14

Activity: 780

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:25:32 PM

Definitely with the onset of bullrun, most projects will again begin to increase their capitalization and their cost will grow. But this does not apply to dead coins that do not have at least some significant trading volume. Even in the bear market, promising projects show that they continue to develop.

boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:58:47 PM

Hello forum members, this question of "Can bull run or bull market bring about the resurrection of good ICOs and also help some good altcoins that are almost dead gain their ground and run their project smoothly?"

I think a dead coin is dead, even if it may be pumped again. Only if a big community revive a coin, that maybe will work.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:04:49 PM

Absolutely yes! It is for this reason that most projects keep postponing their token sales to future dates with the hope that the market will pick up leading to the return of confidence on the part of investors which will result in their purchasing power. This can be the one strong reason to get people buying into ICOs and altcoins again. There is a general believe that the bulls will be back and the markets will pick up again.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:06:05 PM

Resurrection of the buls runs is the only panacea or solution to boasting of ICOs, its obvious that ICOs had been struggling since bitcoin and other major Cryptos enters the bearish runs thus they hardly reach softcap and hardcap which makes them not investors friendly anymore.
Mcmich

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:03:47 PM

Bull run might not do what you said actually but it will help in a way of giving hope to such projects. Some traders are relaxing on buying now because of the bearish market, with bull run, business will bounce back for most dying projects.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:10:53 PM

Not all the projects but only the good ones will really have big impact once the bull run starts and we might see lot of ICO's hitting their hardcap because this is the time where investors go all-in to any projects so they can gain more profits.

invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:37:42 PM

Let's not forget that bear market isn’t a bad thing either because it weeds out the shit, projects that are actually with no real products, applications, services get found out and their tokens lack of use cases make them pretty much screwed. IMO, bear market opens the door for projects with good technological aspects to start making its way into real life uses.

livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:49:53 PM

I think a dead coin is dead, even if it may be pumped again. Only if a big community revive a coin, that maybe will work.
A very short and temporal pump attempt can happen, I've seen those type of pumps before but later the coin seems to be dead again. Don't buy with these kind of coins and don't get hyped if you see a coin got 1000% increase within a day.

Those type of coins are obvious being moved by pump and dump groups and whales. They are pushing others to the bottom while the early buyers will take opportunity of the money came in. Dead coins shall be dead though they can be bump for awhile.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:51:48 PM

Yes it can be but it must be a good project and a good coin or else they will be dead for good. Bull market is expected to lift the market up, so every good coins have the potential to rise up again so if you are holding such coins have more patience.
Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:53:24 PM

Dead altcoins I doubt that they can recover , but the ICO markets I think can return, as there will be many investors !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:02:24 PM

It is possible but it is still on the team how will they manage it. Most altcoins that are now dead are those who hit their softcap / hardcap but unable to continue developing the project because of unwise decisions how they spent the money collected during ICO or their intention is just to collect some money, promote the project for only a short time then abandon it. It is still on the team strategy and not because of the bull run actually.
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:11:34 PM

We can expect for that and could greatly changes the market status but not in instant we see it growing, it could be eventually moving in. The uprising trend of crypto will makes ICOs to survive and even generate more supporters from their campaign which could help for its success. But for those dead coins already,  I don't think so,  maybe they stay for being dead.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:29:36 PM

I think it could , but the effect will be temporary, usually when the bull run people will more focus on the strong and famous coin, the dead coin will only being pump and will be abandon, but the good project maybe can get second wind to fight in the market, when the bull happen the investors will see every thing as an opportunity to make profit so if its a good project then they definitely will invest
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:42:40 PM

I think that by this time the extinct altcoins will not be of interest to investors, so they are unlikely to be resurrected. As for ICO projects, it is quite possible. All projects with good ideas can survive.

Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:48:16 PM

perhaps because of this small market will move up, but still dead coins and projects that are not engaged in their product will not be able to survive, because in this area you need to work very hard to raise your product you need to go to new exchanges, but as a rule, many projects do not have money for it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: