Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:27:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO TECO  (Read 308 times)
ZverVKedax (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:48:32 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2019, 04:11:17 PM by ZverVKedax

Hello Dear Friends!

Pleased to meet you!

We are the founders of project TECO!

What is TECO?

Our project TECO located in Southern Federal District (SFD) of Russia, aimed at making good use of old, damaged tyres by recycling them. TECO is not a small-scale project, boasting of the single largest tyre recycling plant in that district, capable of processing 130 tons every day. From the recycling of these tyres comes products such as crumb rubber, which is purchased by other companies for their own applications.

What Makes TECO different?

TECO has found a gap in the market, realizing that only a miniscule amount of used tyres are handled by their competitors in the market, and with such large facilities, they have a chance to capitalize on this opportunity. They make use of modern industrial equipment for their rubber processing, and no tyres are burned, further branding their dedication to environmental well-being. TECO utilizes their own transport chain, reducing the chance of hitches due to the errors of a third-party.

Our site: https://tyreeco.com/teco_main_en

https://d.radikal.ru/d26/1901/fc/b56b0c47f99e.jpg

We will be are recycle used rubber tyres and other rubber waste. Our storage capacity allows us to simultaneously store about 40,000 tons of tyres. As a result of processing at volumes of up to 130 tons per day we get crumb rubber for further utilisation. We supply crumb rubber and processed materials to our partners, using our own logistics company.

Our softcap: 200000$ Our hardcap: 5000000$

https://b.radikal.ru/b16/1901/3b/aa0466923646.jpg

Our pluses for investors:

- All tokens receive dividends at 30% of net profit.
- Bonus tokens are subject to redemption. Those are redeemed in the amount of 20% of net profit. The price of the purchase of such tokens increases annually by 20% of the nominal value.
- Repurchased bonus tokens are transferred to the management team.
- Dividends are not accrued on the transferred tokens. The management may acquire 10% percent of all tokens issued.
- If investors do not make an offer for bonus tokens reimbursement in full, the remainder of the amount set for redemption is used to pay dividends.
- When the Hardcap ICO is reached, the unused tokens will be destroyed.
- The team is charged 10% percent of tokens from the quantity sold.
- Team tokens will be frozen for a year.
- If Softcap is not reached, the funds will be returned to investors.

Attention!!!
We exclude nationals from the following countries: USA, Canada, United Kingdom of Great Britain, Australia.

Our presentation for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJJ3Qle6wx0&t=24s

How Can I Invest?

TECO is giving the opportunity to get in on this lucrative industry with TECO tokens on platform Ethereum(ERC20), currently worth 28 cents per token, but bound to increase in value. The company is currently valued at over $8.5 million. If you purchase tokens before the 1st of March, you get TECO tokens with a 25% discount, an opportunity for even more value.

Well, the buying our,s tokens, you gets the right to a share of the profits in a real sector economy.
Thanks for listening, Friends and we are glad to see you among our investors and business partners!

Whitepaper TECO: http://tyreeco.com/teco_white_page

Our social networks:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/tyretoken

https://twitter.com/Tyre_Eco

https://t.me/TyreEcoToken

https://www.reddit.com/user/ProjectTECO/

Best Regards, your founders TECO!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Denver133

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:26:06 PM

Good evening! Do you have a local project or plan to scale, if so how? unclear
ZverVKedax (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:35:09 PM

Good evening!

Yes, we plan to scale and expand. There will be new clusters.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:59:16 PM

Given the production capacity, can I safely assume that you're a big company? If i am correct, why do you still need ico?
EcoLogistic

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:10:27 AM

Given the production capacity, can I safely assume that you're a big company? If i am correct, why do you still need ico?
At the moment we have only our own transport company that will provide the logistics of the enterprise, ICO needs to attract funds for the purchase of land, building of the production building and the purchase of equipment. In fact, we are a startup, but with extensive experience in implementing similar projects.
EcoLogistic

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:20:41 AM

20% of the company's profits will go on development, first we will connect the lines for processing other types of waste and a sorting station, then similar complexes will be located throughout Russia.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:35:05 PM

At the moment we have only our own transport company that will provide the logistics of the enterprise, ICO needs to attract funds for the purchase of land, building of the production building and the purchase of equipment. In fact, we are a startup, but with extensive experience in implementing similar projects.

How long does your company established, then? And what makes you so sure with the capacity and its future demands, given that you're relatively new?
EcoLogistic

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:03:52 AM

How long does your company established, then? And what makes you so sure with the capacity and its future demands, given that you're relatively new?
My transport company was established in 2011, a new company is being created for the TECO project. I am the founder Denis Mikhienkov, I have a lot of experience in successful business, Sergey Kudakov was one of the leaders of the largest Russian investment project Platov International Airport, and he also has extensive experience in implementing projects in the field of recycling
ZverVKedax (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:53:00 PM

Hi Friends, do not hesitate to ask more questions.
We will try to answer them.
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:38:07 PM

I like your idea of recycling tires , we waiting for you projects similar to this project . Good luck !!!
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:56:40 PM

In fact, we are a startup, but with extensive experience in implementing similar projects.
You say that you have a lot of experience in implementing such projects, could you give examples of the projects that you have implemented, their names and where do they work now?
ZverVKedax (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:42:55 PM

I like your idea of recycling tires , we waiting for you projects similar to this project . Good luck !!!
Thanks.
ZverVKedax (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:13:17 PM

In fact, we are a startup, but with extensive experience in implementing similar projects.
You say that you have a lot of experience in implementing such projects, could you give examples of the projects that you have implemented, their names and where do they work now?
Yes of course. The largest Russian investment project Platov International Airport, the waste sorting complex OOO "Ecograd" and the waste sorting in Lipetsk (Russia).

Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:23:12 AM

My transport company was established in 2011, a new company is being created for the TECO project. I am the founder Denis Mikhienkov, I have a lot of experience in successful business, Sergey Kudakov was one of the leaders of the largest Russian investment project Platov International Airport, and he also has extensive experience in implementing projects in the field of recycling

In regards to this, my cross search of sergey kudakov and platov airport didn't bear any result. does mr. Kudakov has a linkedin that shows his career record? Or an article about his project with platov?
EcoLogistic

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:16:49 PM

In regards to this, my cross search of sergey kudakov and platov airport didn't bear any result. does mr. Kudakov has a linkedin that shows his career record? Or an article about his project with platov?
Rostov Aeroinvest is a joint venture of the Government of the Rostov Region and the Renova Group, a construction company.
History of the creation of OJSC "Rostov Aeroinvest"
On May 23, 2012, in accordance with the established procedure, a joint MO of Yuzhny was registered with an investor company - OJSC Rostov-Aeroinvest.
The enterprise is responsible for the construction of the airport complex, the hotel and the logistics terminals of the airport.
On the basis of the Regional Law of the Rostov Region of December 23, 2013 No. 77-ZS “On the Forecast Plan (Program) of the Privatization of State Property of the Rostov Region for 2014 and the Planning Period of 2015 and 2016”, a block of shares was transferred to the authorized capital of OJSC Rostov Aeroinvest OJSC Rostov-on-Don Airport, as well as the property of the airfield complex.
The participation of Sergey Kudakov in the project is the organization of the process of assessing and withdrawing land from the population for state needs, organizing the processes of evaluating the property of the RO and transferring it to the ownership of OJSC Rostov Aeroinvest. Organizing and conducting presentations of the architectural project of the Airport, as well as other project implementation activities.
  Since the project was implemented not by one person but by the Company, Rostov-Aeroinvest OJSC is on the network.
On request in PM we will provide a scan of the workbook which indicates the time of work and the position of Sergey.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:30:59 PM

Rostov Aeroinvest is a joint venture of the Government of the Rostov Region and the Renova Group, a construction company.
On May 23, 2012, in accordance with the established procedure, a joint MO of Yuzhny was registered with an investor company - OJSC Rostov-Aeroinvest.
The enterprise is responsible for the construction of the airport complex, the hotel and the logistics terminals of the airport.
On the basis of the Regional Law of the Rostov Region of December 23, 2013 No. 77-ZS “On the Forecast Plan (Program) of the Privatization of State Property of the Rostov Region for 2014 and the Planning Period of 2015 and 2016”, a block of shares was transferred to the authorized capital of OJSC Rostov Aeroinvest OJSC Rostov-on-Don Airport, as well as the property of the airfield complex.
The participation of Sergey Kudakov in the project is the organization of the process of assessing and withdrawing land from the population for state needs, organizing the processes of evaluating the property of the RO and transferring it to the ownership of OJSC Rostov Aeroinvest. Organizing and conducting presentations of the architectural project of the Airport, as well as other project implementation activities.
  Since the project was implemented not by one person but by the Company, Rostov-Aeroinvest OJSC is on the network.
On request in PM we will provide a scan of the workbook which indicates the time of work and the position of Sergey.

Ok, two questions regarding this:

1. Link to article (i assume you quote an article) To verify the legitimacy of the source?

2. So mr. Kudakov works as someone who free lands?
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:46:45 PM

Not much work has been done on this project and my concern is that, it seems you are not well prepared for the task ahead.
I would advise you go back to the drawing board, allow more time for planning. In the process of planning, you can also source for partnership and support of professionals. Good advises from them, might go a long way to help.
EcoLogistic

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:52:53 PM

Ok, two questions regarding this:

1. Link to article (i assume you quote an article) To verify the legitimacy of the source?

2. So mr. Kudakov works as someone who free lands?
1. http://realty.interfax.ru/ru/news/articles/98574/
                 http://rostov.dk.ru/wiki/rostovaeroinvest
                 http://www.donland.ru/economy/Transport/Aeroport-Platov/?pageid=105113
                 https://инвecтдoн.pф/ru/news/new_element_441/
              2. Sergey was in charge of land issues, interaction with investors, control of the construction of the airport terminal, attraction of service organizations, etc.
ZverVKedax (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:13:42 PM

Hello everyone, Dear Friends! Smiley

April 12, Friday, Moscow, Presnenskaya emb. 6, building 2, coworking CEO ROOMS, 8th floor, conference. hall (entry list) will host a conference dedicated to IEO (ICO on the DEEX platform). We will attend Project Manager - S. Kudakov. whom you can ask questions about the TECO project and meet you personally!

https://www.1tv.ru/-/bvtde

When taking into account the rigid censorship of the state, the problem with tires is openly voiced on the first channel, the state is now trying with all its might to attract business to this area, which promises very good preferences! Wink
ZverVKedax (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:25:36 PM

Friends! Smiley
There was a video review of our project from RKT8:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts8XLJzX5C0

P.S. You are not with us, then it's time to join! Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: