Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:14:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks against the crypto  (Read 11942 times)
D1v4c

Activity: 31
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:09:14 PM

Decentralization. Everyone is talking about it. Can cryptocurrency lead to the disappearance of banks. Or will banks be able to adjust and remain in power?

It is difficult to say that cryptocurrency can lead to disappearance of banks when technology behind cryptocurrency is still in the early stages of development, and most of the bank's business requires more advanced technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:57:51 PM

i think both will still be there, not about decentralized or power of bank,they will coexist not to defeat each other.
they will help to lead a better future, i think that wrong if you compare it.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:02:56 PM

Decentralization. Everyone is talking about it. Can cryptocurrency lead to the disappearance of banks. Or will banks be able to adjust and remain in power?
I believe bank are started to think to manage crypto custody, i believe they started to realize the use of cryptocurrency in the economy. I do think they will adjust and bank would not going to die.

Rounaksarkar

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:54:06 PM

Banks always want to maintain their repatriation in the market. And the bank knows that many users in the Bitcoin market will want to join the Bitcoin and leave the Bank.And the bank cannot be more solid and secure on any day, so the bank does not want bitcoin in the market. !!
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:31:51 PM

well, so much controversy about this. however, banks will always be more advanced than crytpo. for now, crypto is indeed the latest competitor in financial matters. only, the needs of the people for the bank are very large, so crypto may be difficult to beat the bank in financial matters.
I think the bank and the government really think that the bank and the financial system first developed and in my opinion all possibilities can occur along with the development and technology and the development of crypto currencies depends on the intention and purpose of use of course
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 11:14:56 PM

Banks always want to maintain their repatriation in the market. And the bank knows that many users in the Bitcoin market will want to join the Bitcoin and leave the Bank.And the bank cannot be more solid and secure on any day, so the bank does not want bitcoin in the market. !!
Though they know that there is a huge market adoption towards crypto but they know already that people will still be using with their services anytime. Banks aren't actually against crypto, indeed, they are trying to adopt the system and make benefits by then. Banks will still remain of what have started and just open for another room for cypto adoption and not by closing the opportunity given with to the community.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 11:56:43 PM

well, so much controversy about this. however, banks will always be more advanced than crytpo. for now, crypto is indeed the latest competitor in financial matters. only, the needs of the people for the bank are very large, so crypto may be difficult to beat the bank in financial matters.

Bitcoin is more advanced than Banks, that is the reason they are scared of it. I think the "advanced" you are talking about is the use of Banks, well it has the upper hand when it comes to that. Also, cryptocurrencies are not competing with the banks, the banks are the one scared of what might Bitcoin do in the future, well as I said it is more advanced than banks.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:46:38 AM

Banks and crypto work on two opposing principles thus centralization and decentralization respectively. Crypto is decentralized which gives the power back to the people, thus the people assume control over their own financial transactions without any interruption from middle men like what the banks. The banks fear crypto will cause a major disruption in their workings.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:33:25 AM

Banks and crypto work on two opposing principles thus centralization and decentralization respectively.
Indeed, you can add, banks are fully regulated, while crypto is lack of regulation.

Crypto is decentralized which gives the power back to the people, thus the people assume control over their own financial transactions without any interruption from middle men like what the banks.
That's the thing we like to promote with the advent of crypto, but the government won't allow that power to be given to us fully as they know the risk is higher in crypto, it will increase the scams and the money laundering, and other illegal activities.

The banks fear crypto will cause a major disruption in their workings.
I disagree, crypto can't beat banks, they will not fear as the government is on their side.

wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:50:29 AM

Bitcoin is more advanced than Banks, that is the reason they are scared of it. I think the "advanced" you are talking about is the use of Banks, well it has the upper hand when it comes to that. Also, cryptocurrencies are not competing with the banks, the banks are the one scared of what might Bitcoin do in the future, well as I said it is more advanced than banks.
the bank has been in its comfort period for years. until there is a bitcoin with a system that is contrary to the bank. so it is not surprising if the bank develops a strategy to continue to play a role. but above the bank there are still governments that hold all roles
Gloria4u

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:58:23 AM

For me I dout my eye like this the bank will disappearance lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: