Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:00:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to keep your funds secured?  (Read 22636 times)
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:21:10 AM

Keeping your funds to be secured in exchange you just need to enable the 2fa authenticator and having a strong password just don’t be stupid logging in and clicking so many stuffs that can easliy caused you by hacking

Still this is not enough and your funds can be under attack easily.
Your key or password can be stolen with a phising link or something similar, and last but not least, exchanges can be hacked and you may lost the coins that you have stored in there. Hardware wallets are the best solution right now in my opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:58:52 AM

Im quite new to crypto so i wanted to know what exchanges do you use and i'd be grateful for advises on security. I currently keep my crypto on localbitcoins but it recently got hacked to im concerned for my money. I want to move it somewhere safe but still be able to make trades without much fuss. Im still learning to trade but im pretty serious about it. Can you recommend me a good exchange that hasn't been hacked yet?
Binance and Kucoin are 2 exchanges with excellent security level. Besides, they also have the function to order stoploss. Supporters are available 24 hours to assist you and you won't worry about your coins. but fee transactions are higher than other exchanges, you can consider this.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:26:57 AM

Keeping your funds to be secured in exchange you just need to enable the 2fa authenticator and having a strong password just don’t be stupid logging in and clicking so many stuffs that can easliy caused you by hacking

Still this is not enough and your funds can be under attack easily.
Your key or password can be stolen with a phising link or something similar, and last but not least, exchanges can be hacked and you may lost the coins that you have stored in there. Hardware wallets are the best solution right now in my opinion.
Hardware wallets are the best ever but becareful while choosing your wallet there are some sites selling used wallet so if you are storing your cryptos on it the old user might still have the keys so can retrieve on new devices and you will lose everything.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:27:47 PM

Basically you need to be careful in storing your files and data. Password authentications and safety locations of your hard files and soft copies in USB. Keepsafes should be locked and possibly you should have cctv's to review any uncertainties.

spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:42:34 PM

Im quite new to crypto so i wanted to know what exchanges do you use and i'd be grateful for advises on security. I currently keep my crypto on localbitcoins but it recently got hacked to im concerned for my money. I want to move it somewhere safe but still be able to make trades without much fuss. Im still learning to trade but im pretty serious about it. Can you recommend me a good exchange that hasn't been hacked yet?
I am using Binance, bittrex as a secured exchange. It is very secured. I am using these exchanges even when it was 2017. By that time, I didn't have any problems regarding those exchanges. And if I may add, Yobit is one of the exchange I use. This forum is telling everybody about this exchange is scam but whenever I got coins from airdrop, this is where I sell my coins and there were no problems. Go on your own risk.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:12:55 PM

use a hardware wallet, which can give you better security than an online wallet. and next choose an exchanger that has a good reputation in terms of security. because the most important security is the security of the exchanger where you trade.
I really waiting for that new Ledger Nano X because on Nano S there is not to much space for a cryptocurrency wallets, sad but true.
Ledger Nano S still has the best support from MEW and I advise you not to change this wallet. Although using the Nano S is very inconvenient because it has to be constantly updated but if your property is valuable those updates will help you avoid many unnecessary risks. In my opinion, the first thing to participate in this market is to find a safe wallet or find safe exchanges like Binance to keep the money in the best way.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:33:33 PM

I am using Binance, bittrex as a secured exchange. It is very secured. I am using these exchanges even when it was 2017. By that time, I didn't have any problems regarding those exchanges. And if I may add, Yobit is one of the exchange I use. This forum is telling everybody about this exchange is scam but whenever I got coins from airdrop, this is where I sell my coins and there were no problems. Go on your own risk.
No exchanges were safe to keep your funds so don't suggest any exchange to keep their coins,it is meant for trading when the trading done it should be moved to wallets.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:40:37 PM

I recommend saving assets in the hardware wallet, but the question is whether you are trading daily or trading monthly, if daily you can use large markets such as binance, huobi, okex etc., but if you trade monthly, I recommend keeping the wallet hardware and  when you trade you can directly send to the market and when you profit send again to hardaware wallet, don't save too long in the market, if you are worried about your assets

If you can somehow register for an account on one of the Japanese exchanges that have a proper license, you should,,, mainly because all deposits there are guaranteed by deposit insurance. I cannot so I do not know how good it is, but I assume Japan is a good model. Otherwise you have no choice if you trade, you have to trust exchanges.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:46:17 PM

Keeping funds secure really depends on what you are planing on doing with them. If you plan on keeping funds for a longer hold then you need to get them into a wallet you control. Best would be to a hardware wallet.
If you are actively trading tho, then sometimes it is better to leave the coins in open orders (i know it is risky, but by the time you send them to the exchange the pump might already be gone).
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:49:22 PM

I often use bittrex and lbank to trade. I do not choose large exchange because its transaction fee level is quite high and the steps to implement the transaction are quite complicated. Lbank and Bittrex have all the security essentials for your peace of mind.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:47:11 PM

Keeping funds secure really depends on what you are planing on doing with them. If you plan on keeping funds for a longer hold then you need to get them into a wallet you control. Best would be to a hardware wallet.
If you are actively trading tho, then sometimes it is better to leave the coins in open orders (i know it is risky, but by the time you send them to the exchange the pump might already be gone).
Longterm holding is right we needed to use waller that we think that's secure. All of my wallet now is mobile wallet but bwfore I trust to this wallet I research about it and I already use that since I joined here at cryptocurrency. Open orders can have advatanges because you have target value once they reach it they will buy and sell the coins automatically.
Kalm

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:21:06 PM

First check and choose the best wall information. Then hold and save the coin safely. If hold the long time. Check the wall balance every time. Always active your account wall and connect the mail in the wall. Don't share the any wallet Information. Safe to use.

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:08:53 PM

I don't think exchanges are the best place to keep your funds secured use wallets and keep your private key safe its more secure than keeping your funds in any online exchange turn on security settings if you are a active trader there are many reputed exchanges but I still recommend using wallet.
The word keep means it could be for long term, and I don't trust exchanges for that, even the reputable one.
Get yourself a hard wallet so your assets will be safe, you have to spend for that but the risk of losing your money is minimized.
It is quite to used hard wallets for the safe keep but it is not available in our area or it cost a lot when we buy it into the other place.
I don't want to spend for that much just for the security, in fact the security of our funds are just depending of how we handle our account and even it is store in any hard wallets.
I totally agree with you, It is not everyone that can afford to buy a hard wallet, and it does not mean that those that are not using hard wallet has been scammed or exposed to security. Like you said, everything really depends on how we handle our accounts.

Some of us are so careless with our account and the security details, recently, someone tried cracking my crypto Gmail password, which he succeeded, but I was saved because of extra security measured I put in place. Like 2 factor authenticator and confirmation by phone before getting in. These features too are all available in these wallets, just that many of us do not pay attention to it, we get burn and we start shouting insecurity.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:03:10 PM

I recommend saving assets in the hardware wallet, but the question is whether you are trading daily or trading monthly, if daily you can use large markets such as binance, huobi, okex etc., but if you trade monthly, I recommend keeping the wallet hardware and  when you trade you can directly send to the market and when you profit send again to hardaware wallet, don't save too long in the market, if you are worried about your assets
if you have a large asset, keep it in a safe wallet like a hardware wallet. if you are a trader then you have to be good at sharing your funds, and save a few percent in exchange for just a short term investment, and don't forget to use 2fa for each account that you have
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:29:50 PM

If you want to keep your funds safe then buy a hardware wallet like Trazor or Nano Ledger .
It would be the safest wallet to use and don't leave your crypto on online wallets because they are prone to hacking .

princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:33:07 PM

It's hard to say that which exchange is secure or which is not. Yes, it's better way that if your collect your crypto big exchange like Binance, OKEX, Kraken etc. But before you do please notice there security system. And If you choose desktop wallet for your crypto then this the great idea for safe your coin/token.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:33:56 AM

If you want to keep your funds safe then buy a hardware wallet like Trazor or Nano Ledger .
It would be the safest wallet to use and don't leave your crypto on online wallets because they are prone to hacking .
The ability to hack online wallets is very low because they are raising higher security to create safety for investors. I think using wallet online will not be a problem if it is a Coinbase or Blockchain because these are the top 2 wallet I often use to keep my assets. Of course, Ledger will still have the hard wallet that I need to buy if I have many important assets to keep for the long term so the possibility of hacking will be very unlikely if I know how to secure my property.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:45:02 AM

The ability to hack online wallets is very low because they are raising higher security to create safety for investors. I think using wallet online will not be a problem if it is a Coinbase or Blockchain because these are the top 2 wallet I often use to keep my assets. Of course, Ledger will still have the hard wallet that I need to buy if I have many important assets to keep for the long term so the possibility of hacking will be very unlikely if I know how to secure my property.
In the evolution of technology, security is very complex. It is very important to make safety and security as the topmost priority. It appears that almost every single day there are reports of major hacking . As the number of hacks increase, consumer desires for security increase as well. There are multiple factors of vital safety and security practices that can help protect funds. Secure your wallet, it is best to find a wallet with security measures. Users should always have at least two digital wallets for trading/transactional purposes and used for storing savings. Additionally, make it a habit to use a password manager and strong passwords.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 02:34:41 AM

Being secured online is comes first in ourselves. We should first know what is the basic security online, like how we can easily identify some malicious online, for example identifying some phishing site or fraud online. Also, if you are worried about exchanges, there's a lot of exchanges already hacked so it's really hard to select a good one in terms of security. You can check this, to help you be secure online :
[GUIDE] Use this for identifying Scam/Phishing/ Websites & Exchanges in Crypto
[GUIDE] How to Create a Strong/Secure Password

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Romanianz

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:06:07 AM

indeed to be able to store assets that you have that are safer you can store them on hardware but when your assets don't have a large amount it doesn't really matter, you store them in a wallet like blockchain.info or on myetherwallet, don't ever store assets in place the exchange is too long because it's too risky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: