Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:35:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BOUNTY] EasySocial Snapshot + Translation Bounty  (Read 540 times)
EasyDex (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 07:07:16 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2019, 08:26:56 PM by EasyDex

EASYSOCIAL SNAPSHOT ANNOUNCEMENT

The EasyDex team is happy to announce that we have set the date for the snapshot for EasySocial, the first chain in our EasyLife system, to Monday, February 4, 2019. On this day a record of all holders of PB tokens and BTS will be taken so we can calculate how much staked SOCIAL tokens each one will receive. To qualify for the snapshot tokens must be held in the account and not in open orders. Exchange accounts will also be excluded from the snapshot so make sure your tokens are in your Bitshares wallet. 20% of the initial supply will be divided between holders of each of these tokens. While the exact number of staked SOCIAL tokens each holder will receive will be determined by the snapshot the estimated number of tokens is 7-8 staked SOCIAL per PB token 0.001 per BTS.

EasyLife

EasyLife is a system of inter-operating decentralized applications (dapps) being built by the EasyDex team. Each dapp will have it's own custom-built (graphene-based) blockchain that plugs into the Bitshares blockchain. Giving each dapp it's own blockchain not only allows us to add custom features to each one but also increases scalability and decentralization by spreading everything out over numerous blockchains. Each chain in the system will have it's own user-created governance structure that will vary from chain to chain. All user interfaces in the system will feature a simplified version of the dex where users can make use of our crypto and fiat gateways as well as an advanced chat system. Initial dapps will be in the fields of social and user-created media and the gig-economy and plans are in place for many use cases -- everything from code collaboration and repositories to video games! For more information about the EasyLife system visit http://easydex.net/easylife

EasySocial

EasySocial is the first chain in the EasyLife system and will be a true social media platform. Unlike other blockchain-based systems that are essentially blogging platforms, EasySocial combines the best parts of existing centralized social media platforms and the benefits of blockchain technology. This creates a platform where users can earn crypto through interacting with friends and family in a censorship-resistant, non-data mining space. EasySocial will function as the social hub of the system and will form a grass-roots based, user-created governance structure where everyone's voice can be heard.

TRANSLATION BOUNTY

We have a global focus and want everyone to feel comfortable using our system regardless of their native language. To this end, we have many things we need translated into as many languages as possible. So, we are announcing the first translation bounty. Anyone who translates the EasyLife white paper into their native language will receive 300 bounty tokens that will be redeemable for staked SOCIAL tokens upon EasySocial launch. Anyone participating in this bounty will also qualify for the many future translation bounties we will be doing in the near future.

Contact and Community Links

Email: support@easydex.info
EasyDex Discord: https://discord.gg/4ZMPUcp
EasyLife Discord: https://discord.gg/ez86EBs
Telegram: https://t.me/easydex
Twitter: https://twitter.com/EasyDexOfficial
Medium: https://medium.com/easydex

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
backpackingmonk

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:13:28 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2019, 08:44:17 AM by backpackingmonk

will this platform have a character limitation like twitter???
like 140 character??
jpower

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:14:12 PM

Ok, that sounds interesting. At what time does the snapshot happen?
oodeyaa

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:15:07 PM

So if I have 1000 Easy Social Tokens And 1000 BTS Token held in my BTS wallet how much token I will get?
EasyDex (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 07:16:15 PM

This is something that has been discussed quite a bit.... Ultimately the decision, like all decisions, will be up to the community but the discussion seems to be leaning towards having a character limit for EasySocial to improve scalability while longer posts such as for a blog can be posted on a separate chain and will still be viewable from EasySocial.
EasyDex (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 07:17:15 PM

Ok, that sounds interesting. At what time does the snapshot happen?

We haven't set an exact time for the snapshot, just the date. It will probably happen around 5 pm UTC.
Woodzi

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:18:13 PM

Sounds awesome!

So EasySocial is the first chain in this EasyLife project.
Do you know what the next chain will be after Easysocial?
EasyDex (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 07:19:05 PM

So if I have 1000 Easy Social Tokens And 1000 BTS Token held in my BTS wallet how much token I will get?

That depends on the exact numbers during the snapshot since we have no way of knowing how many of each will be in open orders and such but will probably be somewhere between 7500 and 8000.
Moonunit1

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:19:57 PM

Hi there I just came in to get the new claymore version 4 xmr and I stumbled across this thread. So is this more like Facebook or Twitter or Instagram or is it its own thing?
backpackingmonk

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:22:19 PM

Sounds exciting, Im from India and i am not really good with my writing skills.
Platforms like steemit is not really where i would succeed in.
I am looking forward to more real form of social media where im not forced to blog.

So how does the sign up process work? is it hectic?
EasyDex (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 07:22:43 PM

Sounds awesome!

After this the next chain will probably be a blogging platform since that will take the least amount of development. This will work directly with EasySocial in that a link to the blog post will also be posted on the user's EasySocial page and user's will be able to read the full post from the EasySocial interface and voting on it from EasySocial will upvote it on both chains. After that will probably be the user-created media chains where there will be separate chains for photos, art, music, podcasts and videos that will all work with EasySocial in a similar way as well as having more benefits.
jpower

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:23:07 PM

So you're saying that that new EasyLife system is connected with a bitshares wallet? I don't understand. So I can just use my wallet and connect it to the EasyLife system somehow. Can you explain?
oodeyaa

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:26:35 PM

Will this platform will be like Steemit r Whaleshares?
In which platform it will run?
EasyDex (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 07:29:29 PM

Hi there I just came in to get the new claymore version 4 xmr and I stumbled across this thread. So is this more like Facebook or Twitter or Instagram or is it its own thing?

It's probably more like a blockchain-version of Twitter than anything though it also has some elements similar to Facebook and Reddit. Instagram, being image-based is a little different and we will have some image-based chains that will work with EasySocial as well, similar to how the blogging chain I mentioned earlier will work with it. They will also work with each other. For example, a blogger will be able to find a photo to illustrate his post on the photography chain and when he uses it in his blog post it will not only automatically credit the photographer but also when the blog post gets upvoted the same user will simultaneously upvote the photo's post in the photo chain.
hetty-rowan

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:30:07 PM

So do I understand this correct ... Easysocial is going to be a platform where you don't have to really blog, but more like the wellknown fb, but without restrictions. Let's say for example ... if I want only to tell that I'm happy today I can earn some crypto with that?

And what if I do want to write a whole blog with photography and all in it?
backpackingmonk

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:34:06 PM

Sounds awesome!

After this the next chain will probably be a blogging platform since that will take the least amount of development. This will work directly with EasySocial in that a link to the blog post will also be posted on the user's EasySocial page and user's will be able to read the full post from the EasySocial interface and voting on it from EasySocial will upvote it on both chains. After that will probably be the user-created media chains where there will be separate chains for photos, art, music, podcasts and videos that will all work with EasySocial in a similar way as well as having more benefits.

I am a photographer and I also make videos.
Its so cool that your making a seperate chain for us.
So how are we gonna earn in this photo chain???
EasyDex (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 07:34:43 PM

Sounds exciting, Im from India and i am not really good with my writing skills.
Platforms like steemit is not really where i would succeed in.
I am looking forward to more real form of social media where im not forced to blog.

So how does the sign up process work? is it hectic?

It's only hectic for us who are developing it... for the user it will be really simple. They will just choose a username and password and they will automatically have an account in all the chains at once. This will also create a Bitshares account for them and all their earnings on all of the chains will automatically be applied to their bitshares wallet so they can easily trade them for their favorite crypto, fiat or even pay for services on any of the chains in the EasyLife system.
oodeyaa

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:36:09 PM

Can someone buy easy token from open market?
What will be the vote value and how it’s depends and calculated?
How many votes I can place for my favourite content?
Is there is any restrictions for upvoting the same user twice or thrice in less than twenty four hours?
What will happens if someone purchase a lot of token from open market and will become a whale?
EasyDex (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 07:38:35 PM

How would you explain EasySocial to someone who is not knowledgable about crypto?  What do you think would really encourage them to join?

I would explain it as another social media platform like Facebook or Twitter but has 3 main benefits over these systems:

1. Users earn rewards for the actions they perform everyday
2. There data is secure since there is no centralized authority to harvest their data
3. Censorship is next to impossible on the platform so they don't have to worry about having their account banned for speaking their political views.
Moonunit1

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:39:45 PM

It's probably more like a blockchain-version of Twitter than anything though it also has some elements similar to Facebook and Reddit. Instagram, being image-based is a little different and we will have some image-based chains that will work with EasySocial as well, similar to how the blogging chain I mentioned earlier will work with it. They will also work with each other. For example, a blogger will be able to find a photo to illustrate his post on the photography chain and when he uses it in his blog post it will not only automatically credit the photographer but also when the blog post gets upvoted the same user will simultaneously upvote the photo's post in the photo chain.

Wow that sounds pretty amazing. So if I as a blogger create a post and use content from within the same chain or a cross chain I get rewarded and the person who's photograph or contents I quote get rewarded as well?
So if it's like Twitter is there a character count limit?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: