Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:56:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitTorrent  (Read 1170 times)
Thenewcrytoera

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:24:45 AM

Currently, there are some great plans for BitTorrent. Basically speaking the partnership with Tron and the History of BitTorrent make this project pretty reliable. Long-run I'm in
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:36:21 AM

As we can see after a while, BTT turned out to be a promising project and the price of 15 Satoshi is quite acceptable for this coin. I think that if this year there will be important announcements on the coin, it may well reach a value of 30 Satoshi. I already bought this coin.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:47:46 AM

As we can see after a while, BTT turned out to be a promising project and the price of 15 Satoshi is quite acceptable for this coin. I think that if this year there will be important announcements on the coin, it may well reach a value of 30 Satoshi. I already bought this coin.
It's been promising but the price has basically remained the same throughout all this time and this is not necessarily a good news because the whole market is green right now while this is on red and its down 11%. What really affects them is the fact that they have such a huge supply.
nicolaz.zhu

Activity: 469
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:01:54 PM

I don't believe in the huge increase in bittorent. It's a pity I didn't buy a lot of bittorent, bittorent will soon rival doge prices. Good for long-term investment.
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:42:33 PM

This coin looks very much now on the market , I think the growth will definitely have this coin , especially the Creator of the coin is very famous in the field of cryptocurrency!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:46:47 PM

Soon after its launch through the IEO it grew big on the initial days of trading. Users who got the opportunity to make an investment earned big profit while the rest grabbed the opportunity by the early days of it getting listed for trading. Further on the price started to fall off, and after a long time period today there is a big growth of around 40%

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:49:32 PM

I think BTT needs development, because for how long BTT has not had a good development if there is no development, they will definitely be left behind at the current price 15 sat.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:40:51 PM

Bittorent looks super bullish :O

https://coincodex.com/article/3659/bittorrent-token-price-analysis-the-value-and-volume-of-btt-are-surging/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Prateek_sharma

Activity: 289
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:59:31 AM

Friends, it is a time when the coin that everyone was waiting for came out on the stock exchange and is available for purchase to each of you. Someone recommends, and others condemn. My opinion is that this is another project with huge ambitions and a non-working product like everything else in the crypto-currency world. For us it is an investment that must be justified in the near future.

are you ready to buy BTT for 15 Satoshi?

Well!! Did you know? BitTorrent is performing really well in the market as several crypto experts believe that the price will rise.

According to coinpedia the BitTorrent price prediction the price will go up in future and investment for the period of 2 to 3 will give a better return on investment.

What's your point of view on BitTorrent?
abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 07:39:22 PM

This is one of the last coins that shows a very strong development in the cryptocurrency market, has great liquidity. But I do not like high inflation.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Cuk0ng_bitc0in

Activity: 188
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:44:57 PM

BTT was the first coin registered at Binance with the IEO system.  but I see that BTT is the same as, Bytecoin, and XRT.  they are coins that has no value on the market.  I will not buy BTT.  but I chose to buy a Doge. It was better.
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:48:18 AM

Why should i go to invest in BTT after all the hypes it has got and dumped in the process. I think there might not be much coming from it again and if there will be, it might happen during the bull run. There are several other altcoins that one can invest in and will bring in more profit that investing in BTT.
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:06:14 AM

It's a token of the tron. First, it was a good place. But now its position is not so good. Therefore, I am not ready to buy it. If the future is good then its position can be considered.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Bitfling

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:12:21 AM

Why should i go to invest in BTT after all the hypes it has got and dumped in the process. I think there might not be much coming from it again and if there will be, it might happen during the bull run. There are several other altcoins that one can invest in and will bring in more profit that investing in BTT.

BTT current price at 16 sats and i think that still above IEO price. Its still profitable and i think when altseason started, BTT could reach highest price again. Tron and Bittorent as far i know in same developers team with justin sun as CEO and they have good marketing team, its potential coin and could give us big profits
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:33:05 AM

BTT current price at 16 sats and i think that still above IEO price. Its still profitable and i think when altseason started, BTT could reach highest price again. Tron and Bittorent as far i know in same developers team with justin sun as CEO and they have good marketing team, its potential coin and could give us big profits

The market is in a recovery phase and lots of good news. If you think the price of BTT is high, I think it will continue to rise higher. Like XVG before, when increasing to 50 sat, it increased to 1000sat after a while
CoinCodex

Activity: 314
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:54:06 PM

BitTorrent Token continues its bullish surge reaching new ATH!

https://coincodex.com/article/3701/bittorrent-price-analysis-btt-continues-to-surge-after-surpassing-all-time-high/
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:16:33 PM

Currently, there are some great plans for BitTorrent. Basically speaking the partnership with Tron and the History of BitTorrent make this project pretty reliable. Long-run I'm in

I believe that this is one of the few projects that will use cryptocurrency in everyday life and as a reward for work. And so it is definitely worth paying attention.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:32:55 PM

its actually a way more needed to be used for the platform rather than trading it anyway so no wonder if the price just so little.
Bytem3

Merit: 107

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:11:27 PM

Curious where the BTT price will go once Justin does the announcement Smiley to the moon!

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:44:39 PM

The token did an IEO in the beginning of the year but it already caught up attention of many investors that BTT can climb up the ladder up the coin rank. What are some of the usecase of the token? I'm assuming and since this is Bittorent its use for torrent sharing files. I wonder if this has something to do with seeder and leechers.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███