Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:55:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mark Zuckerberg talking about blockchain  (Read 672 times)
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:29:23 AM

I am glad that such smart and successful people as Mark Zuckerberg understand that behind the cryptocurrency and blockchains will be a future and they are trying to develop this sphere, I hope more such people will also get involved in this sphere and will develop it to the maximum.
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:42:39 AM

Mark is a wise person, so I guess he will definitely make a fortune on crypto currency as well.
Check out his steps in crypto currency, he is going to release crypto for facebook!
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:10:05 AM

I think it means nothing to the world of cryptocurrency however it does give a warm feeling knowing that top guys like Mark are seeing positives in the technology of the blockchain. One can only hope for the best

RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:16:17 AM

It is a positive sign for all because Mark Zuckerberg is a wise person. Block chain technology is best for all. Everybody wants to promote this technology. Many peoples work in this technology & earn more profit from it.
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:59:41 AM

So far this all remains at the level of rumors, but there has not yet been any serious news from him about the use of the blockchain!
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:33:14 PM

It seems like the FB founder has nothing but positive things to say about blockchain technology.

There are rumours going around that he will release a cryptocurrency for use on WhatsApp, but given the privacy and censorship concerns over FB, I can't see many people going for it.

https://cryptomenow.com/mark-zuckerberg-believes-strongly-in-the-power-of-decentralization-and-blockchain/

Well, its kinda bad if Mark Zuckerberg will going to bash cryptocurrency as its technology, the blockchain. He needs support and I guess he might as well utilize it in his apps I just don't think if it might be WhatsApp.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:08:35 AM

that's good, if crypto can be implemented to whatsapp, and can do transaction activities through the FB platform. this is good news for crypto activists around the world, given the large number of FB users, and crypto can join in it too.
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:53:31 AM

It seems like the FB founder has nothing but positive things to say about blockchain technology.

There are rumours going around that he will release a cryptocurrency for use on WhatsApp, but given the privacy and censorship concerns over FB, I can't see many people going for it.

https://cryptomenow.com/mark-zuckerberg-believes-strongly-in-the-power-of-decentralization-and-blockchain/

I guess in the meantime he is just contributing to the development of the block chain, this might lead to a better adoption of some facebook users if it continues to do so, well, cryptos will increase further.

Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:27:32 PM

After putting back all the crypto ads now, I really thought that Mark Zuckerberg is really interested on blockchain technology. And my guess was right. This is indeed a great news. New investor with a popular image. So excited to use WhatsAp if this turns out well.
mcTether

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 12:57:01 PM

I think the young man is beginning to see the need or importance of a decentralized global financial system. If Facebook can key into the blockchain technology, it will also be a big plus for them.
entebah

Activity: 1567
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:00:17 PM

Yes, I heard the news, and I am very excited to appreciate this Blockchain technology more, because unconsciously it turns out that Blockchain is very useful for everyone who uses it. So I think Mark saw that on the Blockchain.

pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:24:40 PM

Almost everyone who knows about anything tech, will not just assume, but will know that there are lots of potentials when it comes to blockchain technology.
This technology has not yet been fully explored.
I saw a project today talking about interchain block chain, she different blockchains can communicate.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:26:40 PM

Why not, but I do not understand how the idea will be implemented. I agree that most likely not so many people will be interested, given that this is about WhattsApp. The good news is that the blockchain continues without a break conversations and innovations.

donass1
Copper Member

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:41:20 PM

Zuckerberg is tech savvy and similar to a monopolist, he will certainly be monitoring the cryptocurency market got a better entry point. And just like every other foresighted business man, he will have a shot

premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:42:42 PM

He is positive about blockchain technology and recently Facebook announce centralized scam FB coin? It is really a blockchain technology when it is not decentralized? How I should trust it?

Gabali126

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:43:20 PM

Mark Zuckerberg is a great influencer as long as global economy is concerned. If he wants to diversify his business to cryptocurrency and the blockchain, then it is a welcome development.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
CoinChili

Activity: 239
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:39:34 AM

It is a good idea that the largest and the most popular social network owner already into cryptocurrency. His decision about entering into this crypto field will influence the market's price. It is also a great step to use blockchain technology and that is why it is a good step that Mark changed his mind in cryptocurrency.
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:56:16 AM

Founder Facebook social media Mark Zuckerberg have talking about cryptocurrency and have planning for creating their own crypto, how ever if they are trying for make competition with bitcoin maybe their Facebook coin will be lost but always have connection each other with bitcoin.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

spinarium.com

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:47:39 AM

First, I don't know why I cannot open this link site, it is always error.
Second, I think that this is not the first time for me hearing about the news of Facebook going to release the cryptocurrency.
It is actually a common when a professional person like Mark Zuckerberg talking about blockchain, he is one of the people who always keep in tocuh with the technology.
That is why it may be one of his way to offer more interesting thing for Facebook. But, let's see how the progress of this news.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
singlecrytpo

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:45:17 PM

haha that article is total BS there's even people writing about the counter to his claim: https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2019/03/20/is-this-the-proof-that-facebooks-ceo-mark-zuckerberg-wants-no-privacy/#358a8bdb436b
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: