Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:14:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitTorrent tokens in Binance sold out in minutes  (Read 265 times)
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:53:56 AM

59.5 BTT billion tokens were sold in just less than 15 minutes last 28 January 2019.  Shocked
I want to know what the aim of the big whale is to buy all those tokens, if they have been buy token by the popes, it seems like they can manipulate prices at any time, i thinks small traders must seem to be careful if the popes dump tokens in exchanges

Of course, the whales want to make a profit from that coin, nothing else. If you want to make a profit from that coin too, you'd better follow the whales since the price still at a low price. But be careful to buy and sell this coin because there is a chance for that coin to get dump too deep after it increases higher, so use the chance to make a profit while you can.
The opportunity to buy BTT is very low and very few people can own this great opportunity. I think we have to be very lucky to be able to make good profit from BTT and this is also the first project IEO makes many investors interested and many other exchanges are doing the same thing making the topic IEO is being mentioned a lot in recent times. Perhaps this is a new beginning for price increases and ICO will probably have to die soon

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:32:50 PM

59.5 BTT billion tokens were sold in just less than 15 minutes last 28 January 2019.  Shocked

Read more here: https://www.unblock.news/news/bittorrent-tokens-in-binance-sold-out
Wow, that was mind-blowing. I guess that this time in this year we will have the next tron. But TRX was hyped by Justin Sun last year. What hype did BTT made?  Grin
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:17:42 PM

I was not aware if it was due to binance putting them on sale or it was actually the btt token that got the attention. I mean do you really think btt is that good to be bought in 15 minutes or do you think thats how good binance is. Would the result be the same if it was some other coin that binance helped to get on market ? I think that the result would be exactly the same.

If I start a coin right now and spend maybe couple thousand dollars to make it look unique with design and some fancy talking and all that and binance agreed to do my ICO for me than I could get my made up horrible coin get sold that quickly thanks to binance as well. I still do not trust BTT and I do not think its a valuable coin as well. I think they need more time to prove to us that they are a legit good coin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: