Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:43:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ZEUX] The World's First Crypto Mobile Payment and Investment App  (Read 632 times)
ZeuxCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 01:28:21 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2019, 04:02:19 PM by ZeuxCoin

The World's First Crypto
Mobile Payment and Investment App
Zeux will transform existing complicated financial services by combining all of your money essentials from the Fiat and Crypto worlds, helping you to achieve your financial freedom

Technology & Security

Personal Data Encryption
- Encrypted personal data for KYC (Know Your Customer) process stored in Personal Data Vault.
- KYC verification history stored in the blockchain using hash.
- Private key stored in customers’ mobile and controlled by customers.

Bank Grade Security
- Zeux technology team has extensive industry experience in system security within financial services and in-depth knowledge in blockchain.
- Zeux uses multi-layered state-of-the-art security measures to ensure the safety and security of its system.

Regulation & Compliance

PSD2
PSD2, also known as Open Banking underpins Zeux’s key offerings.
It provides a regulated platform from which we can obtain customer data to process financial services.
The features ultimately make it easier and more convenient to initiate payments and reduce the delays for our customers.

FCA
Zeux complies with rigorous financial rules and regulations to ensure safety and security of our customers financial transactions and data.
Zeux is currently authorised as an EMD agent by the FCA, which gives it permissions to perform electronic money institution activities.

ZeuxCoin

By holding ZeuxCoin,  you can enjoy cashback on all crypto payments,  get discounts on your crypto investment fees and instant access to your secure KYC service.  Zeux also provide our customers with rewards that encourage active management and tracking of their asset and investments.

News & Update

Roadmap

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
podpod

Activity: 442
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:04:10 AM

Zeux will transform existing complicated financial services by combining all of your money essentials from the Fiat and Crypto worlds, helping you to achieve your financial freedom

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Zeux will do NOTHING of that sort  Grin Grin Grin
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 07:34:01 AM

THIS IS A SCAM: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5105411.0

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ZeuxCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 01:40:35 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2019, 11:12:44 AM by ZeuxCoin

RESPONSE FROM ZEUX

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************

It has been brought to our attention and we would like to respond to the false report on listing Zeux as a scam project by questioning the authenticity of the team. We would like to reassure you all, both Danny Wang and Ellie Zhang are real members of the team.

Due to the nature of the ICO activity is in the legal grey zone in China, both Chinese members were not comfortable being listed with their photos on the ICO site.
The team has never intended to fool the community and only wanted to protect its team members, therefore moving forward, we have updated our website accordingly and will ensure that this will not happen in future.

Our team is real and you can view a video of our team including every member of the C-level team who were happy to stand in front of the camera https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BuBa6mrXvI&t=1s.

We want to reiterate that the accusation of Zeux having a fake team is totally untrue. We would be happy to clarify the issue, please message us for further questions.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:27:30 AM

This is a very bad start for your project, you did not make a research on how to create or structured your ICO, you have seen so many complaints about fake and photoshopped profile, you should put a disclaimer or a note that you cannot post some of the profile of the team, but it's too late now, I think you've hired an incompetent marketing manager now it boomerang.
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:12:15 PM

Zeux adds VeChain to its listing, another collaboration to bring crypto to everyday life
https://medium.com/zeux/zeux-adds-vechain-to-its-listing-another-collaboration-to-bring-crypto-to-everyday-life-88719bc8de01

tperkara

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:14:31 PM

how is this development progressing, the power of attention is that there is no discussion from the team

-=Send 0.01 BNB for 50% chance to win 0.019 BNB to 0x8af75e8DE6c766a934871c6ec0733d262fE08089 on BSC=-
[ANN] 🪙【CoinFlip】 Decentralized Magic Wallet - Double your 0.01 BNB
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 12:13:04 AM

SCAM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5105411.0

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
tperkara

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:31:16 PM

Thank you for the very good info and from now on I stop following the project and hope the moderator can lock this thread too because it can harm many parties

-=Send 0.01 BNB for 50% chance to win 0.019 BNB to 0x8af75e8DE6c766a934871c6ec0733d262fE08089 on BSC=-
chillandrew1511

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:32:33 AM

Sorry, I have questions with this project. The project is currently in operation, but the project is being charged with SCAM for the cause of creating fake profiles for the team. Hope someone can give me more documentation about this.

https://bitcointalk.org/
tperkara

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:49:12 PM

Sorry, I have questions with this project. The project is currently in operation, but the project is being charged with SCAM for the cause of creating fake profiles for the team. Hope someone can give me more documentation about this.
moreover the document seems like it is very clear they are abusing someone's profile for the purpose of cheating and the team here is not active, so it's better this project is abandoned,, and you just check here maybe there are more details https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5105411.0

LBX

Activity: 1025
Merit: 534

A

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:08:29 PM

Warning: ZEUX is a scam/ fake team
Do not invest in it
frogpoet

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 09:35:54 AM

hi all.  I've seen the scam accusations posted on here and on the other thread; i'm interested in this sort of thing and trying to get both sides of the issue.

zeux (ZUC) was just added to coin market cap. I am currently writing a book about the coins that have made it onto coinmarketcap during the month of august - it's called Altcoin Investigation 2018-08.  It's based on a voting system. Basically, when a coin makes it into the list, I add it to the list of coins to vote for on one of my web sites. Then every day, whichever coin currently has the most votes is the one that I research and put information on into the book. Part of the research involves what business problems the coin attempts to mitigate and how, and the other part involves scam accusations found within forums involving the coin.  In other words, it is information that people can find by doing their own web research, but which is time-consuming - so the idea of the book is to provide readers with something that keeps them apprised of research on new coins in a way that saves them time.  Also I would like to emphasize that I make no judgments about the coin - so if there are scam accusations against it, I merely present that evidence in the form of links to the appropriate posts - and most importantly I also post links to replies to that post, so that those who want to defend against the accusation also get their say.

if you would like ZUC to be included in the book, go here : http://altcoininvestigation.com?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=ZUC and click the buttons for the coins that you would like to be researched. The book is currently free - you can see a download link on the same page.  click on that link and then slide the "price" gauge all the way to the left to download it for free.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: