Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:26:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ///YOUR PAYPAL TO MY BTC AND YOUR BTC TO MY PAYPAL///  (Read 852 times)
moitures (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:35:04 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2019, 04:02:09 PM by moitures

Agree with any trusted escrow from this forum. In this case trade must be through forum not any instant messenger or atleast escrow has to confirm via pm that he is the one I am talking with.

For more details contact telegram moitures_essential or email moitures@outlook.com or skype live:f14c30ab222fed19
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3895

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 08:47:08 AM

I have a method for you to exchange your paypal for my btc funds.
Fee 10%-20% - depends on amount you need.

Agree with this forum escrow.
For more details contact telegram moitures_essential or moitures@outlook.com
This is a lot of fee. I wonder how many people will be interested with this hight amount of fee. However I understand that you are taking risk of accepting Paypal which I think will be minimized if you deal with only highly trusted members. But again highly trusted members are unlikely to agree with your fees rate.

Good luck bud.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:23:05 AM

For more details contact telegram moitures_essential or email moitures@outlook.com or skype live:f14c30ab222fed19
10% might be acceptable by few person but 20% can be only acceptable by scammer. It is because 20% is not a small amount.

Sakuraa

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:46:54 PM

10% might be acceptable by few person but 20% can be only acceptable by scammer. It is because 20% is not a small amount.

Yes friend. Because this is scammer!

Original Post
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5093451.msg49449670#msg49449670

And this accaunt - him fake!
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:50:42 PM

Original Post

This man is a scammer! Be careful. I gave him the codes from the google play. Did not pay me $ 1000!!!

Uhh wait, let me get this straight, - you send him 1000$ worth of google play codes out of the blue, without using escrow whatsoever?

That seems rather.. odd? How exactly did he scam you?

Agreed. OP should take extreme care in choosing which deals he wants to pursue. Any newbie is most likely simply going to chargeback the paypal funds.

moitures (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:57:07 PM

Original Post

I have asked in my other thread and will ask once more. Please post any proof that I have dealed with you. Stop spamming in my thread.
I have nothing to do with user amaya and I have never ever traded with you even a single $
Giulioz

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 09:04:32 AM

Beware: He claims to be a reputable trader on Paxful, but when I asked him to prove it - he wouldn't do it. Said he "doesn't have time"

moitures (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:20:16 AM

Beware: He claims to be a reputable trader on Paxful, but when I asked him to prove it - he wouldn't do it. Said he "doesn't have time"

Thats bullshit. I clearly told my terms for a trade and would open trade on paxful.
You were not doing your part of trade. Dont lie here.
bigmaster23

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:23:12 AM

Original Post

Oh really! And it is obviously right that no legit member can pay too much fee for trading. They will try to do 1:1 trade.

expertofexperts

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:06:39 AM

still available
so you are just selling the method here? Or you will help with through the process?
moitures (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:39:36 AM

still available
so you are just selling the method here? Or you will help with through the process?

I am buying your paypal funds through other method than accepting directly paypal funds to my account
Rambotnic

Activity: 350
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:54:30 PM

still available

I am buying your paypal funds through other method than accepting directly paypal funds to my account
then change your topic tittle because its lie.
you don't actually accept paypal for your btc
bigmaster23

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:53:57 AM

As you are not trading personally you should mention on the op that you can help people to convert their paypal to btc. And also you should tell how much your cost if it is not volunteer.

Amaya

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:20:24 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2019, 06:12:53 PM by Amaya

As you are not trading personally you should mention on the op that you can help people to convert their paypal to btc. And also you should tell how much your cost if it is not volunteer.

Dont have anything better to do than spamming all threads?
moitures (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:43:16 AM

Dont have anything better to do than spamming all threads?

Both stop posting shit in my thread and argue in PM.

For bigmaster - yes I do trade personally and I do trade paypal funds so I have no idea why you are posting this nonsense here...
CherryPies

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:00:42 PM

WARNING, SCAM ALERT

This user accepted $200 from my Paypal for $180 worth of BTC. Says he sent the bitcoin 12 hours ago and nothing is appearing in my wallet... He now has me blocked on skype and telegram, warning for all potential future victims, steer clear of this scammer scum.
moitures (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:10:16 PM

WARNING, SCAM ALERT

This user accepted $200 from my Paypal for $180 worth of BTC. Says he sent the bitcoin 12 hours ago and nothing is appearing in my wallet... He now has me blocked on skype and telegram, warning for all potential future victims, steer clear of this scammer scum.

hhahahahhaha you are pathetic.
So this piece of shit is posting this because I have exposed him in his thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5116508.msg50015697#msg50015697

He is posting this bullshit with 0 evidence, because he dont have any.

Please post a screenshot where I have talked with you.. any evidence at all that will prove your story?
If you really talked with paypal to btc deal then you would know that I do not have paypal account myself and do not take paypal directly. You would have to buy gift cards from
https://www.paypal.com/gifts/claim/GC_QUFIVHRqY2NwWXBHZGJGVGJkVHNLWUwyamk2c3FBN3FUQnpad0xsdENmZ3NrdlpBN1hGRzVzZUFmWmRSa3N2cQ==/?country.x=CA&locale.x=en-CA
moitures (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:52:00 PM

So I have contacted with this moron from a different telegram id which I created for him lol
I have played with him for a while and then asked some questions. Obviously he is not able to prove any evidence that he paid me or chatted with me about paypal to btc trade.

In his post he states that he sent me paypal 12h ago so its now about 14-15h.
In the other telegram he told me that he sent paypal funds FEW DAYS ago.
Thats really funny.

He states that he is a member in localbitcoin and using that, but cannot use it now. He do not want to use bitcointalk forum escrow. And have a shit excuses for that.
Everything you can read here https://imgur.com/a/GPWl1UH

Finally I asked him to prove his btc funds again and he sent me this wallet 12t9YDPgwueZ9NyMgw519p7AA8isjr6SMw which belongs to WannaCry hackers - proof here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1916199.0
Obviously he were unable to log in and send me 1$ from this wallet.
Proof here https://imgur.com/a/YHrMsQ2

So all chat I have pretended to be some and he keep finding excuses for everything lol
I just love to see him struggling.
You CherryPies piece of shit low life scammer cannot back your story. I have proven that you lie every minute fucking douche.
CherryPies

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:11:39 PM

Those chat's are not even with me, you have really gone as far as creating a new Telegram account to talk with yourself on to what? Try to smudge my character? You've been blocked on my telegram and as of 2019-03-05 I have no existing history of ever chatting with a "noonista". What a pathetic troll how can you devote so much time into such nonsense?
moitures (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:22:19 PM

Those chat's are not even with me, you have really gone as far as creating a new Telegram account to talk with yourself on to what? Try to smudge my character? You've been blocked on my telegram and as of 2019-03-05 I have no existing history of ever chatting with a "noonista". What a pathetic troll how can you devote so much time into such nonsense?

Are you sure you want to go with that story?  you are such an idiot
You are talking with me even now moron

So here we go once more
I have quoted his telegram id so he could not delete it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5098127.new#new
I have made a screenshot also with his post for more evidence and made a screenshot of whom I was talking in telegram so its 100% clear it was you
https://imgur.com/a/P9Ps25S

Any more lies from your side?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: