Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:26:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ///YOUR PAYPAL TO MY BTC AND YOUR BTC TO MY PAYPAL///  (Read 857 times)
CherryPies

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:24:26 PM

No proof has been posted that I scammed anyone here, there is no evidence previously posted or that can be posted in the future regarding me participating in a scam because it has simply not happened. This community seems toxic and full of retarded 3rd world scammers and trolls who spend all day pointing the finger and blaming any new member that signs up here for anything they can while desperately trying to gain traffic to there ads/forum posts. Get a life,  Kiss
moitures (OP)

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:27:44 PM

No proof has been posted that I scammed anyone here, there is no evidence previously posted or that can be posted in the future regarding me participating in a scam because it has simply not happened. This community seems toxic and full of retarded 3rd world scammers and trolls who spend all day pointing the finger and blaming any new member that signs up here for anything they can while desperately trying to gain traffic to there ads/forum posts. Get a life,  Kiss

You have stated in this thread that I have scammed you. Why you are not posting any proofs?

I am not telling that you have scammed me or anyone else. I am telling that you lie every minute. Cannot prove that you own any btc funds. Refuse any kind of escrow = for me its equal with scammers so in my eyes yes you are a scammer.

All others can decide themself ..
CherryPies

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:29:50 PM

You have stated in this thread that I have scammed you. Why you are not posting any proofs?

I am not telling that you have scammed me or anyone else. I am telling that you lie every minute. Cannot prove that you own any btc funds. Refuse any kind of escrow = for me its equal with scammers so in my eyes yes you are a scammer.

I have submitted my proofs to the required mod of this forum, I hope it is not long before they take action on you and I am confident that they will. Also it looks like you are quite handy with photoshop, you should spend some of your time doing graphics work instead of trolling the big boys trying to trade big boy money.
CherryPies

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:33:02 PM

pathetic retard, everyone who refuse escrow is fucking scammer.
especially newbies like you.
fuck off now.

Lol look at this guys reputation, red and negatives across the board, how in the world are you trying to call anyone else out for being untrustworthy? You look like the scammer and scum to be bro.
moitures (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:36:01 PM

I have submitted my proofs to the required mod of this forum, I hope it is not long before they take action on you and I am confident that they will. Also it looks like you are quite handy with photoshop, you should spend some of your time doing graphics work instead of trolling the big boys trying to trade big boy money.

Well first you stated that I was talking with myself and now you have new story telling that I photoshoped these?
Funny thing is that I have never use photoshop lol
I am cool to make a videos to a mod or let him view my chats and all other proofs via TeamViewer

Waiting for your new lies
CherryPies

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:40:36 PM

Somebody get this guy a muscle relaxer, lmfao. Blocked on bitcointalk now too, take care Scammer.
moitures (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:52:58 PM

Somebody get this guy a muscle relaxer, lmfao. Blocked on bitcointalk now too, take care Scammer.

So finally you were out of lies.
Anyone who question who is the real scammer here please take some time and read all posts in 2nd page.
I have exposed all of his lies.

And now some more from him "enjoy every thread you try to create moving forward on BTC talk being shit on not just by me but many other accounts"
"You will never have a good reputation on that site as long as im breathing, and thats going to be a long time buddy Smiley"
Everything is in here https://imgur.com/a/IQTfRYc

These are his last words. I really hope that he did block me now and I do not have to expose his lies anymore.
generatorhd

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:12:33 PM

UP
I need to buy btc of you but will do it 1:1 and we can use a free escrow
RedditService

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:07:21 PM

I'd like to purchase some BTC and would like to use escrow to protect both of us. Please let me know. Thanks
moitures (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:43:02 PM

I'd like to purchase some BTC and would like to use escrow to protect both of us. Please let me know. Thanks

I need to buy btc of you but will do it 1:1 and we can use a free escrow

contact telegram moitures_essential or email moitures@outlook.com or skype live:f14c30ab222fed19
moitures (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:29:21 PM

up
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: