Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:07:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *** Online Jobs to Earn Cryptocurrency ***  (Read 1222 times)
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:56:13 AM

Hi there,

To find jobs to earn cryptocurrency, you can start your own crypto (advice) company and offer your services. Although that is very difficult, since there is a lot of competition, but if you achieve a certain professional level, you can beat the competition.

There are also websites where you can apply for freelance jobs, such as;

https://coinality.com/
https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/
https://www.cryptogrind.com/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Jobs4Bitcoins/

If this might not be useful, you can also try; upwork.com (payments are done in fiat). Good luck! Smiley

Kind regards,
Global Funeral Care

Ups I ran out of merit but you deserve one, also looking for a freelance site like this, glad I stumble this thread good list, but if you are going to accept paypal payment fiverr is a good option another one and probably the best is the service section of this forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 04:28:12 PM

Ups I ran out of merit but you deserve one, also looking for a freelance site like this, glad I stumble this thread good list, but if you are going to accept paypal payment fiverr is a good option another one and probably the best is the service section of this forum.

The first two i don't seem to be able to register, they have new accounts disabled or something. Both reddit and bitcointalk have lots of people, but you will also lose yourself in the multitude and its not easy to find a category you might excel at.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 06:42:58 PM

The first two i don't seem to be able to register, they have new accounts disabled or something. Both reddit and bitcointalk have lots of people, but you will also lose yourself in the multitude and its not easy to find a category you might excel at.

Last time I checked the two mentioned site above still accept new accounts and I believe the problem will be from your side. However, there's multitude in the crypto business and worlds but anyone that ever lose himself or not excel definitely dont know where he belong to because only people that are in someone else sphere will be lost.
Know where you actually belong and work on your skills.

evgeni8300

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:49:26 AM

Hi there , anyone knows a website or an individual to give online jobs and pay for it ? any kind of jobs like : Typing , Translating , Electrical Engineering Projects , or any job based on a pc . please take part in this topic because there are many young people like me who they don`t have any earning and have educated from universities in high degrees ( as i said like me , Master Power Electric Engineer and TOEFL Degree and ... ) BTC

Hello! I can offer you a job on cryptocurrency. Tell me what skills you have?
bahramzoom (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:25:25 AM

Hi there , anyone knows a website or an individual to give online jobs and pay for it ? any kind of jobs like : Typing , Translating , Electrical Engineering Projects , or any job based on a pc . please take part in this topic because there are many young people like me who they don`t have any earning and have educated from universities in high degrees ( as i said like me , Master Power Electric Engineer and TOEFL Degree and ... ) BTC

Hello! I can offer you a job on cryptocurrency. Tell me what skills you have?
Hello ! I've said my skills up there, amy kind of engineering jobs or pc based jobs or translatin jobs . What's your job ?
evgeni8300

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:31:09 AM

The draft payment decentralized p2p ecosystem on the Bitshares blockchain. At the core of the ecosystem is a platform for creating exchange offices with the possibility of creating their own branches.  Decentralized e-comerce platform and decentralized gambling platform with the ability to attract third-party providers and game developers.
In May 2019, IEO will be held on a decentralized exchange.
Required advisors are able to assist in the development of the project in the territory of their country:
1) Development of the exchange network in your country.
2) Consulting services on payment systems, legal advice.
3) Promotion of e-commerce site.
4)Marketing
Developed  exchange platform and e-commerce site.

Wink
evgeni8300

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:35:36 PM

Can you redesign the site?
bahramzoom (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:24:28 PM

Yes tell me more
evgeni8300

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:47:51 PM

Yes tell me more

write me a private message
vicoma

Activity: 494
Merit: 2

KoinPro: Unique Double-up Contract

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 08:30:15 PM

You can earn free Bitcoin by participating in the airdrop and bounty. There are also a lot of projects that are looking for different talents such as community manager, translation of their website and whitepaper to other languages. Just always check on the career section of any crypto project. you will surely find one. The current one that you can earn is Miracle Tele airdrop and bounty. Miracle Tele is the world's first mobile operator powered by blockchain, enjoy worldwide calls and traffic at one of the lowest rates on the market and receive biweekly token holder rewards.

THE SMART BITCOIN FUTURES EXCHANGE
⯁  ⯁   IIIIIIIII  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ❖  KOINPRO  ❖  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   IIIIIIIII   ⯁  ⯁
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:29:15 PM

You can earn free Bitcoin by participating in the airdrop and bounty. There are also a lot of projects that are looking for different talents such as community manager, translation of their website and whitepaper to other languages. Just always check on the career section of any crypto project. you will surely find one. The current one that you can earn is Miracle Tele airdrop and bounty. Miracle Tele is the world's first mobile operator powered by blockchain, enjoy worldwide calls and traffic at one of the lowest rates on the market and receive biweekly token holder rewards.

Airdrops and Bounty programs don't pay in Bitcoin man. they always pay in their own tokens (mostly shit tokens) only some of them become successful and person who earned them by participating can convert them into Bitcoin on exchanges. but in 90% cases, those tokens end up being a scam or fail and it would be just a waste of time.
Your other suggestions are good and worth a try. if someone have good skills he can find a good job as several companies offering career opportunities.
simplelisten

Activity: 310
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:58:33 AM

A Faucet/Airdrop/Bounty is excellent when the coin's potential is high and the price is low, run by just the one individual and/or it's community.

Some other online alternatives:

www.microworkers.com/
www.mturk.com/worker
www.featurepoints.com/
www.instagc.com/
www.toluna.com
www.mindswarms.com/
www.surveysavvy.com
www.pineconeresearch.com/
You will only waste your time and effort in Faucet, you cannot even earn at least 0.01 BTC in a month in a faucet, you've got a skill it's better to accept freelance job online, most of the website you mention is GPA or Survey which is hard to earn if you are in third world county.
simplelisten

Activity: 310
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:25:57 PM

A Faucet/Airdrop/Bounty is excellent when the coin's potential is high and the price is low, run by just the one individual and/or it's community.

Some other online alternatives:

www.microworkers.com/
www.mturk.com/worker
www.featurepoints.com/
www.instagc.com/
www.toluna.com
www.mindswarms.com/
www.surveysavvy.com
www.pineconeresearch.com/
You will only waste your time and effort in Faucet, you cannot even earn at least 0.01 BTC in a month in a faucet, you've got a skill it's better to accept freelance job online, most of the website you mention is GPA or Survey which is hard to earn if you are in third world county.

On one faucet made 1 ltc within a week wayback. Good if you hold.
Maybe before? you can earn like that, but now? I think it's impossible unless you are the owner of the Faucet. I also got a big amount from the faucet before some altcoin suddenly increased the price and the reward of faucet is dropping.
cryptoaims

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 04:06:59 PM

It would be 100 times easier to apply for freelance jobs that pay with fiat money.
It's way easier for some "employer" to scam you and refuse to release escrow payment,after the job is done.
Just use Upwork,Freelancer.com,Fiverr,Linkedin,Reddit and Craigslist to find online jobs.

Can't believe what I'm reading. People want to do some work and be paid in Bitcoin and some of you guys are recommending them to take fiat instead...

When we will reach a point that BTC will be really usable and DIFFERENT from paying with MasterCard or visa? - When people will get paid in BTC and will use BTC for everyday life in simple words when there will be no need to exit in FIAT...

Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 10:19:24 PM

Last time I checked the two mentioned site above still accept new accounts and I believe the problem will be from your side. However, there's multitude in the crypto business and worlds but anyone that ever lose himself or not excel definitely dont know where he belong to because only people that are in someone else sphere will be lost.
Know where you actually belong and work on your skills.

I'm on Freelancer, Fiverr, and some others. I'm looking for sites that officially pay with bitcoin, as i don't want money trapped in PayPal anymore. Cryptogrind is the only one that let me open an account and will see how it goes.

My comment about getting lost was referring to both Reddit and Bitcointalk, the services area doesn't have specific sub forums for each skill, unlike the freelancer sites where you could find your niche and start from there as you say.

As for microtasks, i did work for Crowdflower / Figure Eight using its elite portal which was recently closed. It also used PayPal...

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:20:01 PM

You had received good information from the people that had posted before me and I am sure you will be able to gain some btc from them.
What are your skills if I may ask because I need a back end developer with good knowledge about cryptosystem wallets and transactions.
salty

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:15:42 PM

( as i said like me , Master Power Electric Engineer and TOEFL Degree and ... ) BTC
I apologize for the criticism but with such education ashamed to look for work on the Internet related to the printing of the text.Nevertheless, the answer is more than obvious:take part in the bounty program.In the relevant section of this forum You will find a lot of suggestions.Good Luck Electric Engineer Grin
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:24:42 PM

yes, there are some sites where you can get jobs but why are you even searching for jobs in this community. no offense but I believe if you are qualified and had learned really good stuff then you can try your luck on physical companies and in the bitcoin community, you will find way fewer options for it.
Iqra.s

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:28:43 AM

Yeah there are many types of job that you can do
You can create a/c on Upwork or fiver
Post your skill and give an attractive summary
 You will get some online project their
Or you can also search on Google who pays online
coinwalker88

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 06:03:09 PM

Search blockchainjobseeker.com for current cryptocurrency jobs advertised worldwide. They show all kinds of blockchain jobs, from development to marketing etc.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: