Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:29:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto project promotion in Asia  (Read 191 times)
NoNeed2Know (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:57:59 AM

I need help to promote a crypto project in China, Indonesia and India (mailining, social networs, online ads etc).

Can any one offer anything on this? (Including the list of potential online platforms, rates and conditions).
kryptogunner

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:23:03 PM

I need help to promote a crypto project in China, Indonesia and India (mailining, social networs, online ads etc).

Can any one offer anything on this? (Including the list of potential online platforms, rates and conditions).

Ping me on telegram @meatulm or DM here with project details. I will be able to suggest and plan the promotional activities.

Want growth hack for community or need 24x7 community managememt?

PM here or Telegram @meatulm
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:10:32 PM

You're looking for premium services or free services. Please ping about the requirement and the process in the promotion.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:32:15 PM

Remove India out of that list. From my experience, there isn't a potential audience for the crypto projects in India if it isn't for trading or ICO platforms. Gambling works to a certain extent but again you wouldn't get a high volume of traffic as compared to Indonesia. My point is, if someone claims they can provide you an outstanding promotion for the Indian market, they maybe be wrong. You'll end up wasting money on that venture.
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 08:08:38 PM

If you need social networking services you should check out my thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4607826.0

If you are interested you can send me a PM with your skype or telegram so we can get started.

Positivebetting
NoNeed2Know (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:36:32 AM

You're looking for premium services or free services. Please ping about the requirement and the process in the promotion.

Obviously I'm going to pay for this.)
 I need a full promotion through all availbale local channels (local social networks, local websites-with a list of platforms for each of the country).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: