Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:28:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ««Professional translator/polyglot/Ph.D. in linguistics - 10+ years experience»»  (Read 113 times)
almuntaqim (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 04:35:23 PM

http://i66.tinypic.com/2a9dtmc.jpg

Hello,
I would like to provide you with quality translations and proofreading in any combination of the following languages:

ENGLISH, ARABIC, SPANISH, PORTUGUESE, ROMANIAN[, PERSIAN, FRENCH.
I am native/fluent in Romanian, English, and Arabic.
I am fluent/proficient in Portuguese and Spanish.
I have a colleague who is native/fluent in Romanian, Persian, and French.

I have been working as a professional translator for more than 5 years. I was an interpreter for USAID, ICMPD, IOM and other international organizations with English/Arabic/Romanian.
For the better part of the last two years, I have also worked as a business developer and analyst, so I am very accustomed to ICO/blockchain/business/BTC specific vocabulary.
I also have a Ph.D. in linguistics (dialectology) and am well versed in NLP and computational linguistics as well.

Trust me, I know you may have heard this before, but I am an actual polyglot, with the highest degree of specialization in linguistics so I know what I'm talking about here.

PORTFOLIO
Romanian Ministry of Justice, Bucharest (Romania)
International Organization for Migration
United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Washington (United States)
International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD), Vienna (Austria)
Various private companies
Various NGOs
Various Embassies

I can send you my/our resume(s) if you want further information about my/our experience,
Thank you kindly,
almuntaqim

Please contact me at https://t.me/Almuntaqim
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: