Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:48:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's talk about this Bittorrent situation $BTT  (Read 497 times)
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:31:35 PM

^  The thing is, the users aren't really required to use BTT.  They can still use Bittorrent like they did before Tron started being involved.

I think Tron's plans for Bittorrent is for it to become something like a decentralized streaming platform with seeders being rewarded with BTT.  Whether that model works, I have no idea.  I guess we'll just have to see how it goes for them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:05:58 PM

^  The thing is, the users aren't really required to use BTT.  They can still use Bittorrent like they did before Tron started being involved.

I think Tron's plans for Bittorrent is for it to become something like a decentralized streaming platform with seeders being rewarded with BTT.  Whether that model works, I have no idea.  I guess we'll just have to see how it goes for them.
And those who would like to download will pay in BTT? But how you tell people, that torrents will be no more free? Tho whole idea of BTT is strange.

CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:01:14 AM

It's shilling at it's finest. I know there are some good projects that has been underrated and didn't have the same attention that was given like BTT. But such hypes will most of those believers broke if they will stay on the boat for long.

BTT's currently trading in few exchange but most volume can be found on Binance. What's just good with this is that they have been advertised by CZ and Justin Sun but wishing all the HODLERS for BTT the best.

I am sure this BTT project can be making good money for early adopters and can be good for traders but as to its long-term prospect that remains to be seen. Actually there is nothing so very special about the project but the people who are supporting it. Well, the hypes can be real and they are all so effective in pushing the project to the top. This is proving that for a project to be getting enough funding, marketing with some hypes and big names attached to it can be the right way to go.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:46:22 AM

Look at its market people going crazy for BTT. Even in telegram I am seeing punp groups now getting in touch with it. I'll probably buy once it goes down to like 21-24sats and ai think thats a good entry.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:17:45 AM

Although it was back up by Tron platform or supported by Justin Sun but still i'm in doubt if the product of BTT is really feasible to the masses as BTT was commonly used in downloading and seeding mostly for free by the pirate people for which are mostly are not crypto users. Hopefully it can really attract more people to invest as only few people knows how the torrents and crypto currency will work.
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:13:58 AM

Seeing the support given by Tron and Justin, of course, BTT will be better and have a future, all of this still requires good time and the opportunity is still there. BTT will use it well for the future.

Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:48:19 AM

for this Bittorrent situation you must be careful because altcoin like Bittorrent has a very high risk but you have to know for its development I really like it because nowadays there are so many people around the world who use torrents, to conclude when many products that use it will affect the price.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:36:39 PM

And those who would like to download will pay in BTT? But how you tell people, that torrents will be no more free? Tho whole idea of BTT is strange.

It'll always be free...  But if you want higher download speed, the idea is to pay the seeder in BTT.  I'm not really sure if this model will work tbh.  In my experience I could wait for hours for any download.  I just leave my lap top on and go do something else.

Tho a decentralized streaming service could be different.  We'll just have see how it all pans out.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:19:09 PM

There's no assurance that BTT is good for long term it may track same path like Tron feed by hyped and over shilled. The pumped is very scary and people should trade with caution, people behind this project are more focus on multiplying their bankroll rather than use cases and purpose of the Token, damn this thing will only encourage people to download pirated contents.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:35:57 PM

Besides the clear hype the whole situation behind BTT is strange and in my opinion it is just a way to milk money from people, the whole situation of BTT is wrong, an already existing project that does not need Crypto or blockchain technology decided to make an ICO and of course will find a way to fit in Crypto and blockchain in to their project. I doubt that anyone can even mention one use case of BTT in Crypto space, BTT was already decentralized people from all over the world was downloading for free and if they need super speed they can simply join a private tracker which is also free  and invitation can be found all over the internet, now someone tell me what is the use of BTT?
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:31:59 PM

Besides the clear hype the whole situation behind BTT is strange and in my opinion it is just a way to milk money from people, the whole situation of BTT is wrong, an already existing project that does not need Crypto or blockchain technology decided to make an ICO and of course will find a way to fit in Crypto and blockchain in to their project. I doubt that anyone can even mention one use case of BTT in Crypto space, BTT was already decentralized people from all over the world was downloading for free and if they need super speed they can simply join a private tracker which is also free  and invitation can be found all over the internet, now someone tell me what is the use of BTT?

Actually people who use torrent trackers don't have money to buy licensed copy, so it's one of the worst ways to enable mass adoption at all. Serious and influence guys will not use this kind of shady things. And those people who use torrents to download different data from the internet will unlikely use btt token as well.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:34:14 PM

I was reading the news and they said this was a successful project because their prices exceeded the price of their sales, amazing
SchroedingerC

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:43:15 PM

Tell me something, where the hell will the BTT token used? To "pay" for "pirated" downloads?
No. It's purpose to eliminate extra fee (publisher's profit part) between user and creator.
Due to wide BTT adoption anyone could sell their music/video/pix sets/software/or anything else DIRECTLY to customer, through bittorent network.
As far as I got it... Huh
encycrypto

Activity: 294
Merit: 53

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:03:52 PM

I was reading the news and they said this was a successful project because their prices exceeded the price of their sales, amazing

Bittorent is probably the only ICO that succeeded in 2018/19 with a very good return. Otherwise, most of the ICOs in recent past miserably failed.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:40:44 PM

Tell me something, where the hell will the BTT token used? To "pay" for "pirated" downloads?
No. It's purpose to eliminate extra fee (publisher's profit part) between user and creator.
Due to wide BTT adoption anyone could sell their music/video/pix sets/software/or anything else DIRECTLY to customer, through bittorent network.
But it's still not clear about the what will be the usefulness of BTT token itself. Bittorrent is widely known as a software to download the unlicensed software.
Just try to make sure this token will make the payment become so easy. But it's impossible to do that.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
encycrypto

Activity: 294
Merit: 53

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:54:02 PM

But it's still not clear about the what will be the usefulness of BTT token itself. Bittorrent is widely known as a software to download the unlicensed software.
Just try to make sure this token will make the payment become so easy. But it's impossible to do that.

Even Justin is still unable to properly explain what this token will actually do. I'll repeat, "pay for "pirated" downloads?"

Sounds awkwardly awful.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:43:42 AM

It is still not very clear why one really needs this coin when bittorrent or other torrent clients work for free anyway. Anyway, the coin has done really good after the ICO.
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:48:53 AM

It seems that BTT has become a well-known coin and has a high value, certainly many holders put their hopes in BTT.
BTT is indeed good on trips after the ICO, the team is so active in development that the results are also not doubtful.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:22:12 PM

this coin getting serious or what?
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bittorrent
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:45:14 PM

this coin getting serious or what?
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bittorrent
Well, it's been mooning lately so I wouldn't be surprised if there's FOMO right now and trying to join the bandwagon. Justin is really good at shilling coins and I'm sure there are a lot of his followers who did jump on the train early. But I wouldn't be surprised that it will be followed by a dramatic fall, lol, just like other tokens, just a pump-and-dump scheme.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀