Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:05:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Halo Platform: The World's All-in-one Cryptocurrency Management Platform  (Read 1318 times)
WarrEagle (OP)

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:21:25 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2019, 05:40:39 PM by WarrEagle

Halo Platform is the next generation in cryptocurrency management. Users can access the most diverse set of cryptocurrency tools on the web, fully customizable to suit your needs. For the first time, crypto traders, and users can manage their crypto activities all in one space, making Halo Platform the ultimate all-in-one management system that the crypto community has been waiting for.  The platform will be a central space for wallets, centralized and decentralized exchange, games, portfolio management, block explorer, and much more.

Halo Platform Website: https://www.haloplatform.tech

Browser Extension and Client Software: https://www.haloplatform.tech/downloads.html

Whitepaper: https://www.haloplatform.tech/assets/Halo-Whitepaper.pdf  

Coin Market Cap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/halo-platform/#markets

Next Generation Blockchain with Multi Coin Support and Native HALO Coin

The Halo Platform is powered by a high speed, secure and fee free blockchain. Users are no longer at the mercy of slow transactions and high gas costs. Platform partners can expect a fully supported system, with fine tuned platform API's.

Features:

• Open sourced blockchain forked from Ethereum, utilizing the Raft Consensus protocol
  • Near instant transaction speeds, stress tested at a sustained 5000 transactions/sec.
  • HALO coin as the native platform cryptocurrency
  • Also supports Ethereum and ERC-20 token standards
  • No transaction fees and ZERO gas
  • Smart contract enabled

The HALO Coin is listed on the following exchanges:

User Friendly Chrome Browser Extension and Wallet

The Halo Platform Chrome browser extension is your window to the entire array of DAPPs and tools on the platform, including your wallet, masternode system, HaloDEX and Block Explorer. Install and set up the extension in moments and enjoy an elegant, simple interface built for users with little to no experience in crypto technologies.

Easy-to-use Masternode System with a Generous Rate of Return

The Halo Platform masternodes are tiered processing hubs for transactions across the platform. Halo Currency is minted at a rate of 30,400 HALO every four minutes and distributed across the masternodes within an 8 to 24 hour window from the previous distribution. In addition to these distributions, masternodes also receive a portion of service fees generated across the platform at a rate commensurate with each tier.

Platform users can set up Masternodes in just minutes with full cloud hosting support, so running your own node has never been easier. Users can set up a solely owned masternode or purchase a portion of a masternode for as little as 5,000 HALO in our masternode marketplace.

Fully Integrated DEX

The Decentralized Exchange (HaloDex) requires no middle party or trust component, and trades happen extremely quickly thanks to the speed of the Halo Platform blockchain. HaloDEX supports ETH and BTC base pairs and users can trade for HALO and a host of other coins and tokens.

HaloDEX features:
  • Simple intuitive web interface
  • Trustless trading powered by a series of comprehensive smart contracts
  • Comprehensive charting functionality
  • High availability network with cloud-based DDOS prevention and SSLv3 encryption
  • Low transaction fees

Industry Defining Centralized Exchange (Coming Soon)

The Centralized Exchange (HaloX) requires a common intermediary for deposits/withdrawals, but allows for ultra low latency off-chain order execution, margin trading and fiat pairings.

HaloX features:
  • Fully customizable dashboard - stretch, scale, duplicate, move components to suit your preferences
  • Full feature charting
  • Bespoke ultra low latency matching engine
  • P2P margin financing
  • Industry grade financial statements
  • High availability network with cloud-based DDOS prevention and SSLv3 encryption

Native Debit Card (Coming Soon)

Integrated debit card that can be used to make everyday purchases. A quick-and-easy way your business can start accepting cryptocurrency payments. Just swipe, and done! Halo Platform will handle all transactions by managing crypto-to-fiat conversions.

On Chain Game Platform

Genre-defining games, built by an internal team of game industry veterans, wrapped into a gamified, feature rich gamer hub. Plug-and-play game platform for partner game developers to integrate games on the blockchain quickly and easily.

Maximum Security
Halo Platform utilizes banking grade security to ensure maximum safety for all users.

Security features include:
  • Security and cloud load balancing
  • Consensus driven protocols
  • Smart backups
  • Hot and cold wallet storage mechanism

The Halo Platform is a highly competitive product, which sets the standard for blockchain technology and cryptocurrency management!

DELETED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jchi2210

Activity: 442
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:34:39 AM

I have a few Halo masternodes, they were byfar the easiest MN's that I've ever set up. only took 2-3 clicks for a cloud hosted and you don't have to sign up for a thing. They've been giving out some amazing rewards too  Smiley the speed of the Halo blockchain is really shocking

Halo Platform is one of the fastest Blockchains I've seen yet. They have FREE transactions. 250 Millisecond Block speeds. Smart contracts, Masternodes, blockchain games, and their own high speed DEX with BTC/ETH/USDC pairs. Similar to ETH, Waves, EOS, and more yet with only $1 million mcap. This video showcases the speed and reliability of the blockchain using the DEX, Masternodes (that will soon payout in BTC and ETH), blockchain games, and more! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g74d3ixX7E8&feature=youtu.be
exley91

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:25:34 AM

I have a few Halo masternodes, they were byfar the easiest MN's that I've ever set up. only took 2-3 clicks for a cloud hosted and you don't have to sign up for a thing. They've been giving out some amazing rewards too  Smiley the speed of the Halo blockchain is really shocking

Shocking, as in good? or shocking as in bad?
dukeru

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:12:48 PM

shocking as in "amaze-balls lightning fast".  The fact that they can do 5000 TPS and are not an ERC-20 token but an actual coin is going to make this project stand out from other competitors.  The use cases for adoption, particularly in the gaming industry will vault Halo Platform into the top 20 on CMC if they ever get listed...
jchi2210

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:14:00 PM

Shocking, as in good? or shocking as in bad?

Shocking as in good. I manage my own wallet and help a friend with his and sent some Halo to his wallet and it was there before I could even switch tabs, that's how fast it is.

Halo Platform is one of the fastest Blockchains I've seen yet. They have FREE transactions. 250 Millisecond Block speeds. Smart contracts, Masternodes, blockchain games, and their own high speed DEX with BTC/ETH/USDC pairs. Similar to ETH, Waves, EOS, and more yet with only $1 million mcap. This video showcases the speed and reliability of the blockchain using the DEX, Masternodes (that will soon payout in BTC and ETH), blockchain games, and more! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g74d3ixX7E8&feature=youtu.be
jchi2210

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:19:58 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2019, 03:55:54 AM by jchi2210

Update from the Block and Chain Gaming studio about their first game:

"Blockfight Update

After much input from our beloved community and deliberation by our team, we have determined that it is essential to launch Blockfight with both HALO and ETH supported to maximize our player potential at launch. Our team has been working day and night to integrate it into the game wallet and Cage systems quickly.

So, we will launch next week with full support of native Ethereum.

And with that, we give you The Cage:"

there was also a video done that showcased the speed of Halo vs Ethereum's dice game, Etheroll. The graphics weren't really the best in the video because of his PC but let me know what you guys think?

Andromedus44

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:29:28 AM

I have a few Halo masternodes, they were byfar the easiest MN's that I've ever set up. only took 2-3 clicks for a cloud hosted and you don't have to sign up for a thing. They've been giving out some amazing rewards too  Smiley the speed of the Halo blockchain is really shocking

I have downloaded the client but have a few questions about the masternodes, what's the difference between the cloud hosted and self hosted? how would I pay for a cloud hosted? what is the current payout for one? the walet/client is impressive so far, the built in dex functionality suprised me
Bearier

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:42:33 AM

incomprehensible task of the platform. Is this some kind of information portal or trading terminal with connection to multiple exchanges through the API?
jchi2210

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:54:19 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2019, 09:22:21 AM by jchi2210

incomprehensible task of the platform. Is this some kind of information portal or trading terminal with connection to multiple exchanges through the API?

I'm not sure what part you're referring to, unless you mean the whole platform in general? It's similar to Ethereum, Neo, and Stellar lumens etc. Halo has it's own blockchain that you can build tokens on, they have smart contracts. They have their own DEX built by the Halo team that utilizes coin wrapping to accept all other non-halo tokens. The chain is powered by RAFT consensus through masternodes, they are currently 5,000 TPS and can scale to more easily.

The reason it's all in one is because it's a one stop shop, you can access everything through their Featherlite client. They want to be the Google of Blockchain. It's all free. You can do Light Mode- which is no chain syncing required, Full mode- which requires chain syncing, or you can download the browser extension to chrome and use it. You can access everything through the client or browser extension, like your wallet, Masternodes, Decentralized exchange (HaloDEX.io), Blockchain games, block explorer, with more to come.

The masternode holders receive the newly minted coins, which it will take 40 years before they are all minted because it reduces every 2 years I think. The MN's also receive service fees which are generated from the Halo DEX, Halo Centralized exchange (nearly complete), Halo Games, and other various means. The games alone will be a large generator of service fees as all commission from the games as well as all house winnings will go to the Halo masternodes.  

The portfolio management part is still being worked on where you can trade on other exchanges through an API. A team member would have to tell you where they're at on that, or I can ask in their discord, which everyone is free to join as well.

jchi2210

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:02:24 AM

I have a few Halo masternodes, they were byfar the easiest MN's that I've ever set up. only took 2-3 clicks for a cloud hosted and you don't have to sign up for a thing. They've been giving out some amazing rewards too  Smiley the speed of the Halo blockchain is really shocking

I have downloaded the client but have a few questions about the masternodes, what's the difference between the cloud hosted and self hosted? how would I pay for a cloud hosted? what is the current payout for one? the walet/client is impressive so far, the built in dex functionality suprised me

Cloud hosted is where the masternode gets setup and hosted in the AWS cloud. That's the easiest route to go especially if you don't know how to set-up a VPS. The cloud hosted option costs $19.99 a month per Masternode, but all fees are taken out from the rewards in Halo on every payout until it reaches the $19.99 for the month,and you don't have to sign up for anything.

The self-hosted option is where you have to setup your own VPS and it requires a bit more work and time, they have the instructions in the wiki.

I have a few T1's and T2 currently and i'm making quite a bit from them. I've had one of my T2's for about a month now and I've made 107,000 Halo on it so far, which at current market prices is about $130 this past month on 1 T2 masternode.

The really crazy part is how quick the MN's are filling in, 95% of the circulating supply is locked up in masternodes right now.

Bearier

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:01:19 AM

This is much more than I expected. need to take time to get acquainted with the project.
jchi2210

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:19:58 AM

This is much more than I expected. need to take time to get acquainted with the project.

Yea they have been pumping out updates for the past few months, the team likes to actually create the products before hyping them up. Hence why they're practically unheard of. CMC listing will be very soon as they now meet the 2 exchange requirement, plus they have their own DEX open as well and are listed on it. Just waiting for a "Rich list" like ethplorer to come out and they'll be happy. I think they said it's practically done. Let me know if you have any questions about anything! I forgot to mention they'll even have a debit card, secure chat messaging through Featherlite, and anonymous sending (there are small fees for those I think, still being worked on)

Andromedus44

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:38:05 PM

Cloud hosted is where the masternode gets setup and hosted in the AWS cloud. That's the easiest route to go especially if you don't know how to set-up a VPS. The cloud hosted option costs $19.99 a month per Masternode, but all fees are taken out from the rewards in Halo on every payout until it reaches the $19.99 for the month,and you don't have to sign up for anything.

The self-hosted option is where you have to setup your own VPS and it requires a bit more work and time, they have the instructions in the wiki.

I have a few T1's and T2 currently and i'm making quite a bit from them. I've had one of my T2's for about a month now and I've made 107,000 Halo on it so far, which at current market prices is about $130 this past month on 1 T2 masternode.

The really crazy part is how quick the MN's are filling in, 95% of the circulating supply is locked up in masternodes right now.

https://i.imgur.com/791zekc.png

Thank you I went with the cloud hosted option and it was easier than i thought it would be, i havent seen any rewards yet, should i be woried? How often are payouts?
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:05:45 PM

Great, but you have more information on how to subscribe to your project like Facebook and Twitter.
I wish you success !!
jchi2210

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:06:16 PM

Thank you I went with the cloud hosted option and it was easier than i thought it would be, i havent seen any rewards yet, should i be woried? How often are payouts?

There was a payout about an hour ago, if your MN was active then you would've received rewards. Payouts randomly happen between 8-24 hours.

I also wanted to point out the ICO information, Halo held their ICO in 2017ish and sold 1,000,000 Halo, with the original goal of only having a total supply of 40,000,000 over the course of 20 years. They community decided to vote and do a coin split of x800 this past December, so the new total supply is 32,000,000,000. There were multiple reasons for the split, but a few of them were to help become more of a currency. It will also help with the games as people want to accumulate more and more than ever, so someone would rather accumulate 100,000 Halo rather than 125 Halo (100k/800), if that makes sense? The current circulating supply is 3,562,296,000 and 95% of that is currently locked up in Masternodes.

Great, but you have more information on how to subscribe to your project like Facebook and Twitter.
I wish you success !!

Thank you! Not really sure what you mean about subscribing to project, I guess that was more of a question? The links to their social media pages are at the bottom of the post, but here they are again.

Discord (Most of community resides here): https://discord.gg/PmveA6A
Telegram: https://t.me/haloplatform
Twitter: https://twitter.com/halo_platform
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Haloplatform.tech/
Facebook Community page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Haloplatformcommunity/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/halo_platform
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/haloplatform/

Andromedus44

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:37:15 AM

There was a payout about an hour ago, if your MN was active then you would've received rewards. Payouts randomly happen between 8-24 hours.

I also wanted to point out the ICO information, Halo held their ICO in 2017ish and sold 1,000,000 Halo, with the original goal of only having a total supply of 40,000,000 over the course of 20 years. They community decided to vote and do a coin split of x800 this past December, so the new total supply is 32,000,000,000. There were multiple reasons for the split, but a few of them were to help become more of a currency. It will also help with the games as people want to accumulate more and more than ever, so someone would rather accumulate 100,000 Halo rather than 125 Halo (100k/800), if that makes sense? The current circulating supply is 3,562,296,000 and 95% of that is currently locked up in Masternodes.

I wish you success !!

Thank you! Not really sure what you mean about subscribing to project, I guess that was more of a question? The links to their social media pages are at the bottom of the post, but here they are again.

Discord (Most of community resides here): https://discord.gg/PmveA6A
Telegram: https://t.me/haloplatform
Twitter: https://twitter.com/halo_platform
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Haloplatform.tech/
Facebook Community page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Haloplatformcommunity/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/halo_platform
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/haloplatform/

I got my first rewards!! i would like to re invest them and it says that 5k Halo is minium so i bought some more, i am trying to figure out the masternode marketplace rite now, am i better off buying shares of other MN's that are for sale or should i put them in to a public pool tier 1 masternode?
Henc...

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:57:34 AM

I got my first rewards!! i would like to re invest them and it says that 5k Halo is minium so i bought some more, i am trying to figure out the masternode marketplace rite now, am i better off buying shares of other MN's that are for sale or should i put them in to a public pool tier 1 masternode?

When buying shares in already active MN, you will be sure to receive rewards when the next payout occurs. When joining a public pool, you may miss out since the MN might not get filled before the next rewards are payed out. Also in the public pool, people can only start up T1 or T2 MNs, but on the marketplace you will find some T3s and T4s as well. Often for these reasons the shares in already active MNs sell at premium rates, so you may pay few percentages extra for the certainty of getting MN that's already activated.
Andromedus44

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:02:18 AM

When buying shares in already active MN, you will be sure to receive rewards when the next payout occurs. When joining a public pool, you may miss out since the MN might not get filled before the next rewards are payed out. Also in the public pool, people can only start up T1 or T2 MNs, but on the marketplace you will find some T3s and T4s as well. Often for these reasons the shares in already active MNs sell at premium rates, so you may pay few percentages extra for the certainty of getting MN that's already activated.

it sounds like my best option is to buy some directly off of the marketplace then as long as they are 1 for 1, if not then i will pool them publicly. why would someone pay a premium for shares in t3 and t4 masternodes?
Henc...

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:39:29 AM

it sounds like my best option is to buy some directly off of the marketplace then as long as they are 1 for 1, if not then i will pool them publicly. why would someone pay a premium for shares in t3 and t4 masternodes?

If you look at the reward structure, you see that higher tiers share a bigger percentage of the service fees generated all over the platform compared to the lower tiers.
T1s get 5%
T2s get 10%
T3s get 15%
T4s get 27.5%

So, when the platform starts generating more fees from then it's definitely more profitable to be in as high tier as possible. The other reason is the limit on different tiers. There can be:
5000 T1s
4000 T2s
1000 T3s
500 T4s

Currently T4s are about 50% full while T1s are only filled about 15%. In the long perspective therefore it makes sense to save yourself a spot in T4 before they all get filled.
Andromedus44

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:42:04 PM

If you look at the reward structure, you see that higher tiers share a bigger percentage of the service fees generated all over the platform compared to the lower tiers.
T1s get 5%
T2s get 10%
T3s get 15%
T4s get 27.5%

So, when the platform starts generating more fees from then it's definitely more profitable to be in as high tier as possible. The other reason is the limit on different tiers. There can be:
5000 T1s
4000 T2s
1000 T3s
500 T4s

Currently T4s are about 50% full while T1s are only filled about 15%. In the long perspective therefore it makes sense to save yourself a spot in T4 before they all get filled.

i can see where it would pay off more to have a t4 if there were more service fees, but are they really expected to be that high to matter with a free blockchain that charges no transaction fees?

i have noticed that light mode takes a while to load the Masternode page, should i try using full node? it doesn't take forever or anything, i just wanted to make sure i am using the correct mode
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: