Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:52:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitenny - simplify your future  (Read 3802 times)
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:09:56 PM

The concept of the project is to develop a special platform that eliminates the gap between traditional Fiat currencies and their digital cryptographic analogues.

I understood about the task. but I do not understand how this will be implemented. You can tell more about it.
Yes, realizing the link between cryptocurrencies and real fiat money will not be so easy. Especially in countries where the attitude to cryptocurrency is negative.
I think that over time, the attitude in the world of cryptocurrency will change and all this will be really in demand in the future. Especially if the project will be as a means of payment.

Its not the matter of attitude. Countries where nationals have low psychological resilience and cant overthrow the government for the betterment of their social status, these countries struggle from intelligence crisis and have no entrance in crypto market. U would need to abolish the population along with the government before introducing principles of crypto economy to that country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sound

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:32:36 AM

Its not the matter of attitude. Countries where nationals have low psychological resilience and cant overthrow the government for the betterment of their social status, these countries struggle from intelligence crisis and have no entrance in crypto market. U would need to abolish the population along with the government before introducing principles of crypto economy to that country.

Just do not need politics. There are enough countries with a loyal attitude to cryptocurrency in the world and therefore the project has a huge field for development. The main thing that the team did not deceive us and clearly followed the road map.
choice84

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:37:38 AM

Just do not need politics. There are enough countries with a loyal attitude to cryptocurrency in the world and therefore the project has a huge field for development. The main thing that the team did not deceive us and clearly followed the road map.
Well, in any case, investment is a risk. Here I am pleased that the project has already collected some kind of investment and has a reputable team. But vsezhu should carefully approach the choice of the project.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:52:02 AM

What is with the bounty program? Is it already running? Is there any information about this? I would like to start with the bounty program. until the sales rounds have begun.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:55:06 AM

I do not really understand how this application will differ from many others that are already working on the market. Would you recommend which assets to buy or something else?
Fielbairdi

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:37:50 AM

I do not really understand how this application will differ from many others that are already working on the market. Would you recommend which assets to buy or something else?
I understand this will be a wallet that will allow you to pay for purchases in stores and other places. I think it should be very convenient.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:44:01 AM

I understand this will be a wallet that will allow you to pay for purchases in stores and other places. I think it should be very convenient.
and what will be the speed of transactions? Will it be a decentralized system? Do you plan to launch nodes?
Zachiermar

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:56:09 AM

and what will be the speed of transactions? Will it be a decentralized system? Do you plan to launch nodes?
I did not hear anything like it, but at the same time I understand the transaction must be very fast for the project to work as a means of payment.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:59:05 AM

I did not hear anything like it, but at the same time I understand the transaction must be very fast for the project to work as a means of payment.
I think all the same it is necessary to wait for the test version of the wallet in order to be able to draw conclusions as to how this will work?
DroppedM

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:36:15 PM

A person who does not have a smartphone can somehow use this product? How are you going to work in the offline sector? I would be very interested.
snos-boss

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:41:43 PM

A person who does not have a smartphone can somehow use this product? How are you going to work in the offline sector? I would be very interested.
I do not even understand how this will work. But in fact, if it is a simple wallet, then there are quite a few of them and I don’t understand why this particular project will be in demand from the community.
alexsmalex

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:27:47 AM

Now there are quite a lot of wallets that provide such services. I need to understand why this project will be the best.
Chinylawka

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:31:36 AM

Now there are quite a lot of wallets that provide such services. I need to understand why this project will be the best.
I have not seen the project where fiat money and cryptocurrents will be combined in one wallet. I think this should be as convenient as possible, but we'll see.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:53:23 AM

I have not seen the project where fiat money and cryptocurrents will be combined in one wallet. I think this should be as convenient as possible, but we'll see.
But how much will it be legal? Many countries do not want to work with cryptocurrencies at these stages. Please tell me in which country is this project registered?
DroppedM

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:34:28 AM

Do I understand correctly that I can convert cryptocurrency into dollars right inside the wallet, otherwise the volatility of cryptocurrency can affect the business.
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:38:07 AM

Bitenny is an innovative project that uses technology and innovation to simplify the ability to manage financial assets and make payments. Bitenny platform will be equipped with unique tools and will be able to provide its users with a wide range of innovative features.

The project Bitenny is a team of professional experts in the field of financial market and it-technologies. The company began to work on the project Bitenny in the third quarter of 2018, the year when it was able to provide project seed funding in the amount of 600 000 USD. Later, in the fourth quarter of 2018, the project website was developed, as well as contracts for tokensale were developed and verified.
At the beginning of 2019, the team began to develop the MVP of the project, released Whitepaper, organized the community and started international token sales.

What are the further plans of  Bitenny project?

After the completion of the sales of tokens Bitenny the team plans to continue development of the platform, add a token Bitenny listed on cryptocurrency exchanges start trading and payment solution of Bitenny, and all these things will happen in 2019.

Prally digital assistant will work on the platform in 2020. It will be able to perform voice requests in the language of platform users. Also in 2020, the project will provide a White label solution for its partners.

Be the first to know about the news and achievements of  Bitenny project, regularly follow our news on the site
https://bitenny.io/!

Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:41:23 AM

Do I understand correctly that I can convert cryptocurrency into dollars right inside the wallet, otherwise the volatility of cryptocurrency can affect the business.

Prally's Advanced Trading tools provide information and automated trading solutions for investors and traders on a one time use or on a subscription basis. Users simply need to feed critical information into Prally - including the amount of value they wish to trade, the time period, and the desired outcomes - and the tool will do the rest. The system can generate reports, analyse market conditions, or even execute trades on your behalf if permitted to, with over 50 payment methods accepted for investment.
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:51:23 AM

But how much will it be legal? Many countries do not want to work with cryptocurrencies at these stages. Please tell me in which country is this project registered?

Weena 292 3012 NJ,
Rotterdam
The Netherlands
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:59:40 AM

I am glad that the project is developing rapidly and that he already has initial investments for development. I think this will be most important in the initial stages.
Zachiermar

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:03:55 AM

Prally's Advanced Trading tools provide information and automated trading solutions for investors and traders on a one time use or on a subscription basis. Users simply need to feed critical information into Prally - including the amount of value they wish to trade, the time period, and the desired outcomes - and the tool will do the rest. The system can generate reports, analyse market conditions, or even execute trades on your behalf if permitted to, with over 50 payment methods accepted for investment.
It looks pretty good. But how it will be in practice and whether his team will be able to realize it.
do you already have experience in the IT field?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: