Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:50:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitenny - simplify your future  (Read 3803 times)
Oritarnopa

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:54:30 AM

The concept of the project is to develop a special platform that eliminates the gap between traditional Fiat currencies and their digital cryptographic analogues.

I understood about the task. but I do not understand how this will be implemented. You can tell more about it.
Yes, realizing the link between cryptocurrencies and real fiat money will not be so easy. Especially in countries where the attitude to cryptocurrency is negative.
I think that over time, the attitude in the world of cryptocurrency will change and all this will be really in demand in the future. Especially if the project will be as a means of payment.
persefona

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:58:07 AM

Is the bounty program already running? Is there any news about this? I would like to start with this. I think you can get promising tokens
Nimanuttnestan

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:55:36 AM

Is the bounty program already running? Is there any news about this? I would like to start with this. I think you can get promising tokens
Well, of course it's easier for me to buy tokens. But still I would like to wait for the alpha version to invest.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:58:42 AM

The concept of the project is to develop a special platform that eliminates the gap between traditional Fiat currencies and their digital cryptographic analogues.

I understood about the task. but I do not understand how this will be implemented. You can tell more about it.
Yes, realizing the link between cryptocurrencies and real fiat money will not be so easy. Especially in countries where the attitude to cryptocurrency is negative.
I think this will change over time. But I do not understand why people should use this particular project. In this market is a huge competition.
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:33:02 PM

Bitenny — Simplify your future

Leveraging technology and innovation to simplify financial asset management and the payment industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy9d8eQBlkQ

Chinylawka

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:22:10 AM

Leveraging technology and innovation to simplify financial asset management and the payment industry.

Excellent video presentation. looks pretty not bad. If everything works out, it will be a pretty popular project for the public.
persefona

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:24:13 AM

Excellent video presentation. looks pretty not bad. If everything works out, it will be a pretty popular project for the public.
let's see how events will evolve and what will happen with cryptocurrencies in the future. The market is now going through hard times, so I’m not sure that the product can become popular in a short time.
Hidavynara

Activity: 170

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:36:21 AM

The project looks pretty nice. Especially since they have already collected a certain amount of investment. This is also not unimportant. You need to be sure that the project will be launched.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:00:55 AM

What are the exchanges of ude negotiating about cooperation? Already have any news on this? I wonder when tokens will be added on exchanges?
Fielbairdi

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:32:33 AM

What are the exchanges of ude negotiating about cooperation? Already have any news on this? I wonder when tokens will be added on exchanges?
sales are just beginning. I think it's too early to talk about listing. I would like to see the activity of investors and the participation of the team in any international conferences.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:37:00 AM

sales are just beginning. I think it's too early to talk about listing. I would like to see the activity of investors and the participation of the team in any international conferences.
Well, we will wait for announcements about this. While I have not seen any interesting news. But the concept itself is very interesting to me.
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:14:28 AM

I can't resist to say that this is a very nice ANN design. Good work.

No doubt the Ann thread is very well designed but based on Ann thread design we can't say that project is good and will be a success. Let's wait till they release there MVP which is expected to come in Q1 2019, based on that we can give an opinion about the use cases which this project promises to cover.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:20:42 AM

How will Bitenny platform function?

The platform structure Bitenny is a network of individually developed modules. Each component in the set of modules and provides its own functionality.

However, the possibility of functioning of all these modules as a single organism is very important. To ensure that the operation of the platform Bitenny succeed due to the high level architecture, including NoSQL and RBDMS regulatory protocols, which are responsible for the smooth operations. At the user level, interaction with this architecture will take place through an intuitive interface, such as Bitenny wallet.

Thus, the services of Bitenny platform will be provided to its users through a number of separate modules and components, which, however, will be very smoothly and effectivelyfunctioning among themselves. The core of these services will be supported by microservices, Event Sourcing and Streams.

NoSQL data storage will also be used, which regulates rbdms transactional storage, built-in cloud services and other specific components and functions that correspond to the rules and tasks of the network.

Learn more about Bitenny on the official website of our project
https://bitenny.io/!

Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:28:38 AM

let's see how events will evolve and what will happen with cryptocurrencies in the future. The market is now going through hard times, so I’m not sure that the product can become popular in a short time.

Hard times happen everywhere and in traditional markets too. The cryptocurrency market has already become an integral part of the life of modern society, so this market will not disappear anywhere. In addition, looking back, it can be concluded that the bear market has been going on for quite a long time. This in itself is a fact in favor of the fact that after a while the cryptocurrency market is waiting for the next rise.
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:30:00 AM

Thanks!
Zachiermar

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:58:03 PM

How will Bitenny platform function?

The platform structure Bitenny is a network of individually developed modules. Each component in the set of modules and provides its own functionality.

However, the possibility of functioning of all these modules as a single organism is very important. To ensure that the operation of the platform Bitenny succeed due to the high level architecture, including NoSQL and RBDMS regulatory protocols, which are responsible for the smooth operations. At the user level, interaction with this architecture will take place through an intuitive interface, such as Bitenny wallet.

Thus, the services of Bitenny platform will be provided to its users through a number of separate modules and components, which, however, will be very smoothly and effectivelyfunctioning among themselves. The core of these services will be supported by microservices, Event Sourcing and Streams.

NoSQL data storage will also be used, which regulates rbdms transactional storage, built-in cloud services and other specific components and functions that correspond to the rules and tasks of the network.

Learn more about Bitenny on the official website of our project
https://bitenny.io/!
It looks like it will be a very technological project. I am in fact not even able to understand all the functions that this project can carry out. But I will wait for the first working prototypes.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:04:44 PM

nice project. But I don’t really understand how they are going to link this with fiat money and whether they will pay taxes and what documents users will need to verify the account.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3903

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 01:57:45 PM

No doubt the Ann thread is very well designed but based on Ann thread design we can't say that project is good and will be a success. Let's wait till they release there MVP which is expected to come in Q1 2019, based on that we can give an opinion about the use cases which this project promises to cover.
Yh I know that is why I also said that I am not sure about the project. A minimum viable product is very important for a project who are trying to raise money. I hope they will have it. Also the other factors will come out right.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Shangerian

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:28:17 PM

Yh I know that is why I also said that I am not sure about the project. A minimum viable product is very important for a project who are trying to raise money. I hope they will have it. Also the other factors will come out right.

It is also hard for me to draw any conclusions. But it remains to wait not so long to see the alpha version of the project.
persefona

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:40:56 PM

Hey. Tell me the bounty program is already running? I would like to start with this and later make a purchase decision. But while I will follow the announcements from the company.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: