Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:19:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW SHOULD A BOUNTY BE........  (Read 558 times)
manishanand (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:51:25 AM

I think most of the people and also the ICO believe that bounty is main reason for the dump of the coin. It is true in either way but most of the participants are scammers. They make multiple accounts acquire most of the reward and when the coin is listed on exchange they dump it. Most of the content have only views (PAID) and no public interaction but then also then they are getting huge rewards and aquire the reward of true bounty hunter.
FOR ME THE ICO SHOULD HAVE THESE CONDITION :
1) KYC
2) content should be checked nicely.
3) Facebook and Twitter accounts should be checked if they have real people or not.

These things will reward only the one who should get rewarded. I think fraud will be very less by applying these things.

THOUGHT - Only scammer and fraud people dump their coins but True bounty hunters support the project by HODLING as they know how much it takes to give a good content.
Teamfearless
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:44:42 AM

You have a point But Sometime Its not only  Bounty  Hunter  who dump the token  investor are part of it . Most Project give out 50% bonus in Pre-sale lets  say you have bought $1000 wealth  of token  and your giving 50% bonus .. as soon the token get on exchange if you are panic investor you will dump it and go  .. Some time Bounty Hunter cheat but KYC can never solve the issue .. sometime the project manager should distribute the bounty  hunter token  on 2 or 3 quarter bases ..i think it can help . 

AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3903

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 09:47:16 AM

I think most of the people and also the ICO believe that bounty is main reason for the dump of the coin. It is true in either way but most of the participants are scammers. They make multiple accounts acquire most of the reward and when the coin is listed on exchange they dump it. Most of the content have only views (PAID) and no public interaction but then also then they are getting huge rewards and aquire the reward of true bounty hunter.
1) KYC
3) Facebook and Twitter accounts should be checked if they have real people or not.

These things will reward only the one who should get rewarded. I think fraud will be very less by applying these things.

THOUGHT - Only scammer and fraud people dump their coins but True bounty hunters support the project by HODLING as they know how much it takes to give a good content.
KYC is a no here. There are a lot of people who will avoid giving their personal details to a company.
2 and 3
Content checking is the Bounty Managers task. Problem is there are bounty managers who don't care much about their responsibilities.

About your thought - Are you saying the true believers will not sell their coin in any circumstance? :-)

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:11:45 AM

1) KYC should be avoided as much as possible. In addition KYC is no guarantee that the coin won't be dumped. 3) Even if facebook and twitter are checked for real people/followers, the bounty hunters will still dump their coins after they have been rewarded. Bounties are not the main reason why a coin is being dumped. The main reason is most of the coins have no real value and have no real use case other than to trick the investors into buying so that the devs and team members can make some money. If on the other hand the coin has some real value, you would think twice before dumping it lightly. Case in point: bitcoin. Look how many people are holding it regardless of the price.
Redoc

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:43:38 PM

I like bounties with an established MVP, hardworking and grafting team, and already paying out its token. And thats how Ternion bounty is. https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 03:09:31 PM

For me it should be something along those lines:

1. No KYC - I won't sell myself for few cents if the bounty is in tokens.
 2. No tokens - previous experiences with erc20 discourages me greatly to sell my credentials for dust.
 3. No "all social-platforms in the world" - usually 2 should suffice.
 4. No word form the devs on bitcointalk ANN? - No participation! Me at least.
 5. No waiting - Either send the bounty weekly or go away. Especially frustrating when devs made people wait 3-4 months.
 6. No ICO's - public, private, hidden, milestone based, doesn't matter it's most likely a scam anyway.
 7. Not recognised on bitcointalk? - forget me participating.

Seven golden rules of mine. Call them stupid, unrealistic, deluded but I have had enough of all the money-grabbing nonsense.

Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 06:33:04 PM

Lol OP you think a stranger asking for your KYC is legit? Have you not head of the KYC market? Your personal info is worth money. Maybe you have a fallout with the ICO team and the want to get nasty and now know who you are what you look like and where you live?? You think about that?

For me it should be something along those lines:

1. No KYC - I won't sell myself for few cents if the bounty is in tokens.
 2. No tokens - previous experiences with erc20 discourages me greatly to sell my credentials for dust.
 3. No "all social-platforms in the world" - usually 2 should suffice.
 4. No word form the devs on bitcointalk ANN? - No participation! Me at least.
 5. No waiting - Either send the bounty weekly or go away. Especially frustrating when devs made people wait 3-4 months.
 6. No ICO's - public, private, hidden, milestone based, doesn't matter it's most likely a scam anyway.
 7. Not recognised on bitcointalk? - forget me participating.

Seven golden rules of mine. Call them stupid, unrealistic, deluded but I have had enough of all the money-grabbing nonsense.

KYC doesn't mean legit anyone can ask for it. Only a KYC offial regulator should ever see your info. It should be seen by only one person and it will never need to be seen again. Infact if an ICO is legit all they need to do is confirm your KYC with the Official KYC regulator. The ICO team should never see your actual documents. Any ICO asking for KYC should be very suspicious about.

I totally agree with every point you make. I really hate waiting months for pay or to work for months its absolute crap they can space it out and have more then 1 bounty so have 3 2 month ones instead of 1 6 month one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Bvvvp009

Activity: 223

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:43:08 AM

1) KYC

I totally agree with your thought,I am also a bounty Hunter I have followed rules honestly and I am holding my rewarded coins but when the coin lunched in exchange the cause of the dump always the bounty Hunters,to make some bucks honest hunters forced with the low price to sell their coins.

My opinion is to give the reward in BTC/ETH for bounty hunters.
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:35:17 AM

Very often, bounty hunters receive their rewards a few weeks after the end of the bounty campaign. And it happens that in a few months. While investors get the coins immediately and can trade them at good prices. By the time hunters have the opportunity to dump, the price of a coin may already be very low. Therefore, you are mistaken when you say that they get a lot of money.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:55:38 AM

Why do you think Bounty should have KYC? KYC refers indirectly that you are selling your identity for some bucks. Are they secured? How about security of compromising our data? I think it should not be a requirement for bounty.
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:23:26 PM

1) KYC

It should indeed be a good idea in bounty, at least rules and also clarity. But will it work well and ensure that the project will be successful? Many participants have worked for weeks and at the end of the project they do not get tokens for various reasons and changes. Is that fair? The main thing that also needs to be considered is honesty in everything, for the appropriate results desired.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:08:07 PM

I think most of the people and also the ICO believe that bounty is main reason for the dump of the coin.
did you know that budget for bounty was mostly not more than 2% of total supply? so how did a mere 2% affect the whole price of a token?
1) KYC
it's a good way to minimize people spamming bounty program by using multiple account but many will say no to this because they choose to stay anonymous.
as for this it's hunter responsibility to choose a competent bounty manager. because bounty manager was the one who allocate the stake and manage hunter submision that join their bounty program.
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:18:23 PM

1) KYC

Totally agree with you. Also can be added a limit of people who will take part in it. Because some don't do a thing but demand a lot of tokens. With a KYC also a lot of fake accounts don't take part, and Twitter and Facebook audit must be for sure!
I like like this do Huobi Russia. They have all that requerments. So more than sure that this bounty will be very good for me!
boazsalosa

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:23:36 PM

For the bounty problem, it is only a matter of BM because those who will check, KYC is also needed to avoid increasing scam, so they will receive the right compensation.
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:24:56 PM

1) KYC

I partly disagree for the part of KYC procedure that needs to be done in some ways by just doing some bounties. Well, bounty hunters should have also their convenience and freedom in choosing a project

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 04:32:12 PM

About the dumps you are wrong ,what about bounty projects with 2% pool allocation ? Even if all bounty hunters decides to dump the token how can just the 2% of the project tokens drag the price down? Its either the project is not a promising one or big investors joined the dumping rollercoaster

deloodin
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:19:45 PM

1) KYC

You right! In any case we must help to develop for projects if participating in their bounty! This is way of Saturn Black community! Also we invite users for participating in our bounty, link in my signature!
Peanyut991

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:48:23 PM

I agree that the bounty hunter is the cause of the dump. But the allocation of tokens given to bounty hunters is only small, even in some ICO projects only 0.5%. This proves that not only is the bounty hunter doing a dump but also an investor, even if the bounty hunter who does that won't have a big impact.

JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:19:58 PM

I strongly disagree with the statements that the cause of the crypto tokens dump after the ICO are bounty hunters. If the ICO project has a real concept of its development and is value to the community, no bounty hunters can ever bring down the price of its token. The developers of the ICO project are primarily to blame for the fall in the cost of tokens; this is solely their flaw.

OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:28:56 PM

Why not let’s discuss how a bounty is in general that way we face reality

Bounty today is a big risk; there are no rules there are no guarantees
If you get paid; good luck;

If payment is canceled; move on

That’s the basis I follow always, expect anything from bounty campaigns
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print