Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:02:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW SHOULD A BOUNTY BE........  (Read 558 times)
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:54:16 AM

I think most of the people and also the ICO believe that bounty is main reason for the dump of the coin.
~
If you can say this, it then means you are one of those who dump their tokens as soon as they get paid.
I have seen several coins that dumped despite not paying bounty hunters. Some intentionally delayed paying bounty hunters, yet their tokens dumped.
Will you still say that bounty hunters are the cause.
There are several tokens I got from bounty, which I am still holding.
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:55:54 AM

You are right partly. It maybe right that a single people have multiple accounts. But they are not the sole responsible for the dump of coins after hitting exchanges. What a project needs to grow is its team, technology and goals. If a project is good itself, it will grow no matter bounty hunters sell off their rewards or not. There are many coins that have increased irrespective of bounty hunters clearing their holdings.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:20:16 AM

Yes , I agree with you. Only crazy person that dump token from bounty campaign on the exchange.
I always support the project by holding their token.
Supporting the hodl token is included in the strategy, when the token rise I'm sure you will sell it right? You're a successful person when compared to those "crazy people" throw tokens when they are already on the exchange.

Yemolou

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:25:28 AM

The majority of our community and team members of almost all projects still do not understand that the main reason for the dump are not bounty hunters, but the lack of marketing after the token sale and a bad starting exchange.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:08:43 AM

I certainly agree with you. There are bounty hunters who take advantage of every project. However, not every bounty hunters are doing the same thing. Some projects are actually locking the rewards to get rid of dumpers which is quite unfair for those bounty hunters who are honest and just doing their jobs right.

kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:18:45 AM

3) Facebook and Twitter accounts should be checked if they have real people or not.
Many bounty hunters break the rules of using various social network accounts to participate in Facebook and Twitter campaigns. We should regularly review these accounts to verify and remove bot accounts. Create a good environment for the development of ICO project through dissemination on social networks.

Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:22:09 AM

You've got a point on some of your posts but I just wanna let you know that if you are going to see the bounty allocation on most ICO's the percentage of it is not so big. Additional to that investors are also part of those who dumped there is also abuser during token sale and dump it.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:23:07 AM

I think most of the people and also the ICO believe that bounty is main reason for the dump of the coin. It is true in either way but most of the participants are scammers. They make multiple accounts acquire most of the reward and when the coin is listed on exchange they dump it. Most of the content have only views (PAID) and no public interaction but then also then they are getting huge rewards and aquire the reward of true bounty hunter.
FOR ME THE ICO SHOULD HAVE THESE CONDITION :
1) KYC
2) content should be checked nicely.
3) Facebook and Twitter accounts should be checked if they have real people or not.

These things will reward only the one who should get rewarded. I think fraud will be very less by applying these things.

THOUGHT - Only scammer and fraud people dump their coins but True bounty hunters support the project by HODLING as they know how much it takes to give a good content.
Yes, most project always blame the bounty hunters for dumping their token/coin that's why most of them required vesting/locked period to avoid dumping but your thoughts and mine are the same. I never dump a token/coin below ICO price when I really believe in the project that they can make it successful in the long run.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:42:49 AM

1) KYC

I dont agree for the first one.

KYC is not something that they can ask in crypto market. this ecosystem must be anonymous. It is ridiculous to demand kyc.

But i totally agree that content must be checked nicely and dupe accounts and bots must be controlled and banned from the campaigns.
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:45:08 AM

KYC is one of the mandatory requirements when participating in bounty and this is helping things get better when removing cheaters from the bonus campaign. Help bounty participants get more rewards.

zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:57:30 AM

I agree if KYC is done to reduce their multiple accounts for fraudulent means. But I do not agree if only the bounty hunters do DUMP on the exchange. Most of those who do DUMP on the exchange are the initial investors who get a bonus when the pre-ICO starts.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:04:56 PM

At some point, I may agree but not only the participants of the bounties are the scammers. The ICO itself, too. And if I were to about give KYC info, there are possible unnecessary things that they will use your personal info in a  negative ways. We can still be sure that they will not use multiple accounts in any other ways.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 12:08:31 PM

Not all bounties will implement KYC as we now it, even the developers will be the ones to decide that and the rest is bounty managers job, the bounty I'm presently promoting has a very hardworking no nonsense bounty manager, and many who used double accounts are been fished out already and mind you this doesn't stop dumpers from dumping

D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:36:39 PM

I think most of the people and also the ICO believe that bounty is main reason for the dump of the coin. It is true in either way but most of the participants are scammers. They make multiple accounts acquire most of the reward and when the coin is listed on exchange they dump it. Most of the content have only views (PAID) and no public interaction but then also then they are getting huge rewards and aquire the reward of true bounty hunter.
1) KYC

These things will reward only the one who should get rewarded. I think fraud will be very less by applying these things.

THOUGHT - Only scammer and fraud people dump their coins but True bounty hunters support the project by HODLING as they know how much it takes to give a good content.
That might be the best arrangement for the ICO organizers, but not for bounty hunters, maybe you have read various reasons from the other members above, especially for KYC. The bounty hunter does not want to sell his personal data to the ICO organizers, because of their privacy. The crypto world is created to maintain the privacy of each user, if there is a KYC system, there is no privacy again. Except for registration on exchanges, which has been running for a long time and many people know this exchange (big exchanges), maybe that is necessary

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:45:21 PM

I personally think that the Bounties should be paid half in the token and half in ETH OR BTC on a weekly basis, that way people don't get discouraged by waiting months and months to receive a useless token that in the end isn't worth anything, or be totally scammed by the ICOS that run off with Investor's money.  Both TOKENS AND ETH/BTC should be escrowed as well that way there is more trust being built by both parties. Also, there should be minimum level at least KYC, like for example, you must put in the PROOF OF AUTHENTICATION post. Like recently there was a gang of Vietnamese Thieves, stealing all my Husband's videos and my blog reviews, pretending to be us, they even made telegram i.d using our photos, etc. So there has to be trust built from both sides of the fence.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:46:12 PM

it is the job of bounty manager to find and get rid of scammers, spammers, and lastly those people who have multiple accounts, i don't understand why would you need KYC for bounty campaign, the bounty manager should declare that there will be KYC at the start of the campaign, most of bounty campaign tells it at the end of campaign, it's like scamming the bounty hunters, to solve the trust issue we need a escrow to hold the bounty tokens for us.
Sometimes bounty manager is also used with tricky ways and they don't understand what is going on. ICOs can successfully reach the soft cap and get listed by the exchanges. The later team decides to stop the development of the project and they gave back the invested amounts.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:52:20 PM

Your better off if the service pays in a trustworthy crypto like bitcoin and ethereum.  Accepting new coins/tokens as payment is extremely risk and you will be unlikely to cash it out due to low liquidity.  Remember that it takes very little effort to create a new token.
strunberg

Activity: 1330
Merit: 334

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 12:57:25 PM

Your better off if the service pays in a trustworthy crypto like bitcoin and ethereum.  Accepting new coins/tokens as payment is extremely risk and you will be unlikely to cash it out due to low liquidity.  Remember that it takes very little effort to create a new token.
creating token now very easy to do now since many platform that allowed it.even there are many people open services for this.and if we don't know the developers background we could  trapped in wrong projects that will not give us worthed reward.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 01:04:28 PM

I do not think KYC is needed for a bounty, but if the needs arises then it can be done.  But I think it should be the last resort. 

First we must know why we are making a bounty campaign, this is to advertise the project.  Unless multiple account is not permitted on the bounty, I do not see any wrong if someone exploit this hole on the campaign.  Beside those alt account will be doing the advertising too.  Morally I believe it is wrong but  technically it isn't.  Aside from that, the reward of the bounty hunters must be filtered by the manager in-charge.  And the manager must be strict in implementing rules.  If the participant does not meet the requirements, he can always reject the application and all the entries.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:11:35 PM

Well, in the project in which I participate, I saw that social networks are checking for reality. Maybe it's time for all other projects to enter this procedure. I can also say that the content should check more. So many scammers just steal articles.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: