Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:50:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New project in 2019?  (Read 1251 times)
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:13:17 AM

I think you need buy not new coins but coins which has survived this bear market in 2018 becouse it means project has potential ,good devs,good communty support i can suggest DeepOnion as a coin like that.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:12:17 PM

There so much new project that released on this year, unfortunately so much scam projects that are existing so bounty hunters must be careful on choosing bounty.my advice is to review the project well and  do some research about it.
that's right, not a few of them are giving large allocations to bounty hunters, but maybe that is only part of the way ICO scam to lure bounty hunters to help promote their ICO to investors. For me at the moment it is very difficult to distinguish which ICO has good potential and not.

Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:32:49 PM

This year 2019 i am starting with LIVENPAY project as you can see in my signature, i believe in the project ideology and i am sure they will succeed, you can join me if you don't mind tanks
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:08:34 PM

I think you need buy not new coins but coins which has survived this bear market in 2018 becouse it means project has potential ,good devs,good communty support i can suggest DeepOnion as a coin like that.

DeepOnion could be good choise but do not forget that it has mainly airdrop distribution. It will bear on ONION price for a long time
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:12:09 PM

To select a project to participate here takes time.
At the moment I can not say that I found a very promising project.
I think it will definitely appear and then I will take part in it.
The main thing in the project is the team, if these are decent people, you can take part without fear.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:15:21 PM

How many new projects have you entered earlier this year? As much as in 2018?, please give your opinion about the new project that is currently available. Let's discuss its potential for the long term. Thank you.
no I have finished with ico. I no longer bought tokens at that time, I just joined the bounty campaign. it's too painful to invest when you know you won't be able to make a profit.
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:17:52 PM

Most of the projects I participated in 2018 belong to the first quarter. When ICO is a quick profit method, but then I was wrong with that investment. Now I take the time to learn more about projects listed on exchange rather than looking for new ICOs
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:15:37 PM

I have been participating in the bounty company since the beginning of this year, although the first phase of its ICO was back in 2018. I think that this project will really be one of the best in 2019. Mobu, I'm sure many have heard of it.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
wxganz

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:05:06 PM

Well I'm just starting in crypto so I joined only few and they are my first. I have bought some NEO and LTC and planning them for long term. Hoping to get a good profit in a few months.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 07:11:42 PM

How many new projects have you entered earlier this year? As much as in 2018?, please give your opinion about the new project that is currently available. Let's discuss its potential for the long term. Thank you.
no, I don't buy coins at ico anymore. I better focus on trading old coins. ico is no longer the fastest way to make profits. many ico that extend the duration of the ICO even more than 2 times. this is why I'm not interested, considering that the market is still not stable, it is difficult to hold for a long time.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
smithelemuo

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:06:04 PM

Well, I haven't joined new projects as much as 2018, the year just started. I think better projects will soon hit the market, so I am patiently waiting. I hope for interesting projects that have something new to offer
Evushko

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:59:19 PM

The beginning of this year is not very happy! Now I try not to recruit many projects, what would be less disappointing, and now there is nothing particularly to take!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:33:40 PM

for now I joined a number of new projects released earlier this year, I followed them to the end of the project and there were already a number of projects completed and successful.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:38:39 PM

Last year, I entered several ICOs. And the project is still in beta and will start running this year. So, at least I need money and capital back, before I take part in the project again in 2019.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:42:35 PM

Last year, I entered several ICOs. And the project is still in beta and will start running this year. So, at least I need money and capital back, before I take part in the project again in 2019.
I also participated in a few bounties to earn some money to participate in trading, but since October until now I have not received anything to be able to invest in this market. In 2019 there were many good ICOs and I didn't want to miss such good opportunities
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:03:02 PM

The bitter truth is that many new projects are either pointless or over rated. Some only look interesting on white paper, but there won't be any development after token sale. Well, there are some cool new projects which are really trying hard with development and use cases.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:07:42 PM

So you are going to take risk again even if the market is still bearish?

I wouldn't conside this as a good time to invest on the new crypto related projects util the end of bear ternd.
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1211

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:10:28 PM

There are a couple of very promising projects. I am now participating in one of them in the subscription campaign, but I can say that only the bravest now try to start their projects, the majority are waiting for the growth of the market.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:11:33 PM

Zero. It's not safe to invest to new projects during so bearish market. The risk of loss is much higher than the chance to get reward. Wait for a bit more and save your money through this uneasy period.
RockDJ

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:15:25 PM

In early 2019 there were only a few successful ICO projects, but its success was excellent. The price of those ICOs has increased many times compared to ICO prices. Obviously, the ICO in 2019 was much better than in 2018

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: