Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:44:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the Bitcoin is still down?  (Read 5070 times)
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:33:28 AM

Current market prices are influenced by the user activities themselves in all over the world. most of them are currently looking for faster profits by making instant buying and selling. don't expect prices to return to normal if users are reluctant to invest long-term. price is to risky for investing.
we need to changes our behavior if we want to see bitcoin price moved in a wide range.remove our short term order, it just makes bitcoin moved in a limited range.we have to courage to take a decision to makes this market recovered.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:07:23 AM

why the price of bitcoin continues to decline, I think many investors have sold it compared to people who bought it, so the price of bitcoin will also not experience a faster increase.

The price of Bitcoin is always like this.

The price of it is still low compared to the ATH but I think I am seeing great changes to the price of Bitcoin since it is like that we are seeing a close to the stable price of it. At first, Bitcoin is so volatile but now the price is so close to becoming a stable price, that means it might become a reliable source of income for most of its investors and traders.
jerry7788
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:19:08 AM

Markets tend to have a symmetry that reflects so the next bull run should be starting this year.  Be prepared to buy in before it's too late your you will miss the train once again.  This may be the last time to make some serious gains in the crypto market with very little effort required.

Let's assume that Bitcoin hits the old high, 5x the current price... What does an ICO for a really great product do? Exponentially multiply. New products will continue to enter the market.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:14:56 PM

Current market prices are influenced by the user activities themselves in all over the world. most of them are currently looking for faster profits by making instant buying and selling. don't expect prices to return to normal if users are reluctant to invest long-term. price is to risky for investing.
Just check the price today, the price is near the resistance of four thousand dollars and if it crosses it will move higher, everyone who invest in bitcoin or any other financial platform will look for profit be it in the short time or the long time and no one can complain about it, let me ask your target price on which you are planning to sell or are you planning to hold indefinitely irrespective of the price, if no is the answer then you are also looking for profit. Tongue
kattokassinen

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:40:15 PM

Bitcoin price is not stable one. So it any time to increase and down. If any one not invite in the bitcoin market will be go down. So buy and hold the coin and wait for the price increase the sell it. If want to invest. Wait for the price down. People before invest market place is help to get ideas and on time to invest. Then get more profit.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:15:02 PM

Bitcoin price is not stable one. So it any time to increase and down. If any one not invite in the bitcoin market will be go down. So buy and hold the coin and wait for the price increase the sell it. If want to invest. Wait for the price down. People before invest market place is help to get ideas and on time to invest. Then get more profit.
Yes right, Bitcoin is a long-term investment, so we must be able to understand that, if the current price drops, it is a normal thing to do. And when prices go down it is a good opportunity to buy more for the long term.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:54:19 PM

Bitcoin is still down because one reason might be the demand of people towards bitcoin is quite low for now. It's about supply and demand scheme wherein the supply is high while the demand is low that's making its market value to go down or remain stagnant until this time.

Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:57:40 AM

Yes right, Bitcoin is a long-term investment, so we must be able to understand that, if the current price drops, it is a normal thing to do. And when prices go down it is a good opportunity to buy more for the long term.

Today bitcoin price at $3900 and its already increase after drop below $3500. I think bitcoin price start recovery and i hope this will continue and able to reach $6000 first

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 03:11:14 AM

Today bitcoin price at $3900 and its already increase after drop below $3500. I think bitcoin price start recovery and i hope this will continue and able to reach $6000 first
right, bitcoin is not always down, today we can see a green market. Hopefully this trend is a reversal trend so that we will soon be looking forward to a better future
looks like bitcoin price shows bull sing now.based on technical and fundamental its support on bitcoin movement, we  hope will be permanent bullish and we will see it hit above $4000 again.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 07:31:57 AM

It's because of massive sell off that happened last year (2018). Most of them are those who take profit from ICO. Also, include the implementation of regulation of SEC which forces others to sell as early as possible before it gets implemented. Currently, there are also a some of exchanges which has been forced to close due to some issues. I think that are the big factors that causes Bitcoin to continuously dump.
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:39:52 AM

It's because of massive sell off that happened last year (2018). Most of them are those who take profit from ICO. Also, include the implementation of regulation of SEC which forces others to sell as early as possible before it gets implemented. Currently, there are also a some of exchanges which has been forced to close due to some issues. I think that are the big factors that causes Bitcoin to continuously dump.
negative news that coming from China last year be the beginning of bearish trend.this market attacked by negative news continuesly after that, and make investors worry about their money.so massive selling happen at that moment.
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:02:12 AM

negative news that coming from China last year be the beginning of bearish trend.this market attacked by negative news continuesly after that, and make investors worry about their money.so massive selling happen at that moment.

Yes, last year many bad news about cryptocurrency. BAKKT will release and i think its good news for bitcoin price and hopely the price increasing

Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:18:08 PM

Yes, last year many bad news about cryptocurrency. BAKKT will release and i think its good news for bitcoin price and hopely the price increasing
Well, hopefully it is, I think this is now the right way to trigger mass adoption when BAKKT was approved by SEC. So now, as we can see Bitcoin and the entire market are increasing each price. Maybe traders now are happy with what happened the market. Let's do hope it will continue rising until even the Bitcoin price reached 7k dollars.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:20:39 PM

you can check the prices of crypto currencies on the market again.
isn't the price currently increasing even some altcoins have experienced a very good increase.
try to discuss the reasons why they can continue to increase, or other positive things that can make crypto currencies better
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:34:19 PM

There's hardly any recent news nowadays for us to put the blame on guys. Btc is simply under an extended bear market that's probably caused by stagnant movement by investors and holders. The 2018 correction and crash took away the hype that was built the previous year and would be investors  especially those that are new to the market are all wary of entering the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:33:08 PM

what is the another ways to lifted up the Value of bitcoins in the market?
We should not worry about the value of bitcoin now because if we are updated about what happening in the cryptocurrency world you will just wouldn't mind or just ignore the value of bitcoin right now because the adaptation of bitcoin in so many countries are beginning and progress is there. If I were you I will just split all of my funds to buy bitcoin and some tokens to make sure that I won't miss the bull run.
I agree.There's no reason to be always worried with the current market price because for sure,it will rise up in the coming days.And knowing that more and more countries have started to adopt cryptocurrency,then it will be a good step that crypto will bound to make an increase again.But remember invest only what you can afford to lose so that you will make no regrets once the market still not turning into what you are expecting.

Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:54:36 PM

what is the another ways to lifted up the Value of bitcoins in the market?
We should not worry about the value of bitcoin now because if we are updated about what happening in the cryptocurrency world you will just wouldn't mind or just ignore the value of bitcoin right now because the adaptation of bitcoin in so many countries are beginning and progress is there. If I were you I will just split all of my funds to buy bitcoin and some tokens to make sure that I won't miss the bull run.
Well said, sooner or later bitcoin value will increase so much, so we shouldn't worry about this part. I think the problem that why bitcoin is still down, because a lot of country didn't support it yet, but they will in the future, because it specifies a lot of things and it will be so practical to use and also so secure. The government will understand that in the meantime of the developing world.
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:27:28 AM

Bitcoin really needs support to have a better value, and now the market looks good so that support will be stronger. We will see that bitcoin is starting to rise and will continue to be popular because of its privileges, so don't doubt the development of bitcoin.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:45:12 AM

Almost last one years always have negative news and make how bitcoin and altcoin price still on lower, many time bitcoin faced bad news with exchange market was banned and at many country and make bitcoin price have dump right now.
i think it just a game.government and institution trying to make cryptocurrency market crashing.they want to take their own benefit by spreading bad and negative news to this market.personally i am sure their action will ended after they know the benefit using blockchain technology and cryptocurrency.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 06:07:50 AM

Almost last one years always have negative news and make how bitcoin and altcoin price still on lower, many time bitcoin faced bad news with exchange market was banned and at many country and make bitcoin price have dump right now.
bearish season still happen in this market with its various negative news and fud.but looks like it will ended soon , after so many good news coming such as nasdaq will launched bitcoin and ethereum indexes.it will be good sign for crypto market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: