Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:17:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the ICO culture dead already?  (Read 17466 times)
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:47:38 AM

I don't think it's dead yet. Crypto currency is the currency for the next generation. It's use is not confined to only earning. It's becoming day to day use. Though the graphic curve of crypto currency is lowering but it will bounce back.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ucok456

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:03:18 PM

I cannot say that the ICO culture is dead. Because in fact there are still many new ICOs born, every day I see a new ICO born. But yes, many people have lost confidence in the ICO, so many ICO projects failed to reach hardcap. I think ICO culture will continue to exist along with developments in this digital era.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:08:38 PM

I don't think so but in my opinion it will be replaced by another more regulated form called security token offering with know your customers feature and more compliant with regulators
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:27:30 PM

ico is not dead but indeed now there are very many projects that are dead and make the devotees decrease very large. this is a natural thing that happens and in my opinion now there must be an update of the ico system which has begun to no longer sell in the market
suprex333

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:44:31 PM

Indeed, many projects or ICOs have died and are not developing, this is very sad and is starting to disappear from circulation. In contrast to well-managed projects and having a responsible team, any information will be delivered so that it can monitor the developments that occur.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Forgive me if I’m living under a cave, but I haven’t heard any news about the promising ICO’s in a long time. Maybe you bounty hunters will have a better idea. Apart from the scams posted for the fake ICO’s, I don’t see any interesting projects like Dao, Liks or Waves these days. If you have any such projects to share, please list them down below.

the market situation in decline is very influential on investment for ICO, I think it is still too early to conclude that ICO will disappear. or maybe there will be a new break after this decline stops and stabilizes.
we are still looking forward to it
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:15:23 AM

There are very few ambitious projects now. Basically, all the projects that are beginning to work at the moment is a scam.  It is best to enter the community of confident projects such as Papusha and SUQA.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:19:49 AM

ICO There should be a change in terms of patterns. because now there are a lot ofico projects that are scam and also deceive the public and those who have to be victims are investors and bounty hunters. most ico today have huge potential for fraud

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:52:44 AM

No it has just been renamed to STO.

I don't agree with what you say, and what basis do you say that? nothing has changed and it's very different, I hope you read this, and please learn The Difference Between The Two maybe a little help.
Freescan

Activity: 397

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:05:49 AM

ico is not dead but indeed now there are very many projects that are dead and make the devotees decrease very large. this is a natural thing that happens and in my opinion now there must be an update of the ico system which has begun to no longer sell in the market
i think we need to make standard for new ico projects.we need to do this due to many died projects now.and if continuesly happen i am worry if investors left from cryptocurrency market.
many ico die because the market situation is under and this also affects investor interest which tends to reduce their confidence to reinvest with the ico project, so there is no need to worry because the market will improve soon and investors know about this, it is important we must be patient and wait

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 02:03:27 PM

I think that ICO will exist for a long time, the situation with fundraising is now quite difficult for many projects, fees go badly, and projects simply cannot enter the market, but I think that the situation will change with time.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 02:07:32 PM

ICO culture hasn't dead yet, but these days a plenty of scam projects, so investors are very much confused. I believe once the crypto market stabilizes, then the situation would change.

teriyakiboz

Activity: 93

https://WWW.DAXICO.COM

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 04:47:47 PM

I think so, that the ICO method is a bit outdated, maybe soon there will be better methods and new methods than ICO, I think in the future a new way will be easier and more practical

■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ■  DAXICO ■  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
HASSLE FREE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
www.daxico.com
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:51:52 PM

There are a lot of massive projects that are about to launch their ICOs right now. They are only waiting for a better market conditions and for the moment, when people would be ready to invest a lot in the ICOs market.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:37:28 PM

No still ICO doing good in the market. But it has some future to be fit in cryptospace.
OAth protocol is a very good project. It has some future cryptospace ethics.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:52:57 PM

The culture of bountys is still alive and not dead yet, but much life is no longer there. I can tell by now that there are fewer bounties and the payment is not good either. The bounty culture will live on, but you will not be able to earn much money with it anymore.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 06:21:50 PM

No , not at all. The ICO culture is still going on, the only thing is that right now it is stagnant at a point due to stationary market prices of almost all coins.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 06:25:33 PM

I don't think so because i am continuously doing ICO's and the rewards are also good. But if you are linking the falling market and ICO participation then i think you are wrong. Because if the market can dall so badly, it can rise instantly too and to a great height.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Strotman

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:56:45 PM

Now is not the time to organize an ICO, so promising projects, like most bounty hunters, are on standby.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:02:24 PM

ico is dead? not really, this is only because there are too many projects starting ico. so investors find it difficult to choose which projects they invest. if you pay attention 2 years ago, new projects that started ico were far less than in 2018 to date. it became normal if the project that started ico a few years ago was quite successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: