Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:07:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the ICO culture dead already?  (Read 17465 times)
marados

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:37:26 PM

Forgive me if I’m living under a cave, but I haven’t heard any news about the promising ICO’s in a long time. Maybe you bounty hunters will have a better idea. Apart from the scams posted for the fake ICO’s, I don’t see any interesting projects like Dao, Liks or Waves these days. If you have any such projects to share, please list them down below.

Not completely dead yet, but yeah slowly dying. I'm agreeing with you, or it seems that I'm living in the cave too, but there really aren't any promising ICOs out there. Just some scammy ones that are late to the party and now are trying to grab some investors money. Eh, crypto space became very toxic lately.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:39:40 PM

To be honest, I can not name the new projects. Because I have a great distrust of him now. Better choose projects like investment waves. Because very young projects often die within a year after the release.

veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:40:10 PM

It just stopped for a while I guess. Now culture is going back and everyone is trying to invest in bittorrent, so culture will get back . Let's see for some month and crypto spring will show us results
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:40:49 PM

It is not yet dead. But soon this is expect to happen. People are killing the nice concept in the name of lots of scams.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:44:38 PM

I don't think ICO culture is dead already, but ICO market is facing a very tough condition, as all crypto coins, traders, supporters are facing as well. If the crypto market turns again in a positive zone, then I think ICO Era will come again into the positive track. Right now, I can suggest you only STO project except ICOs. Mobu, Gigzi, Velice, Hyghtech are a very good choice at this moment. You may research these projects.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1491
Merit: 320

🐪 https://freebitco.in/?r=38535612

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 06:46:14 PM

I see fewer ICO's and lot of them that were funded in 2018 are slowly fading away. I believe this is good thing, as it allows to weed out bad projects and projects that don't have good customer base (and rely on funding by investors too much).

aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:51:14 PM

in my opinion ICO is not dead just that now a lot of ICO is good, but it doesn't reach softcap. I often find this kind of ICO. I also haven't found an ICO project that really makes more money.
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:57:53 PM

Recently it is very difficult to find good projects. Investors have stopped investing their funds in projects at the ICO stage. But sometimes good projects are found.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:05:36 PM

Yes, we did not find a project like waves, but there were several good projects last year. Pundix, Lala, Docademic and many others good ICO was found 2018 and many good projects are still running which was started in 2018! However, at this moment, I can suggest you haratoken, though this ICO can end today! Mobu, Jur, Dexage looks promising to me at this moment, you can invest there. Good Luck

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:26:19 PM

Because of some useless projects and berish market that we recently have, people hesitate to prepare new projects and take a break. However, I think this is a temporary situation and the proportion of good projects and the teams of people who have really committed to this work will rise and again ICOs will find a great deal of interest.
FontSeli

Activity: 1218
Merit: 858

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:37:22 PM

Forgive me if I’m living under a cave, but I haven’t heard any news about the promising ICO’s in a long time. Maybe you bounty hunters will have a better idea. Apart from the scams posted for the fake ICO’s, I don’t see any interesting projects like Dao, Liks or Waves these days. If you have any such projects to share, please list them down below.

Now there is a big problem with promising projects. All promising projects are redeemed by large funds at the preliminary sales stage. Simple investors to get there is very difficult.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:42:44 PM

Interests in ICOs are continually dwindling and it's majorly due to the bear market. I believe there are still good projects trying to breakout from the numerous scam projects, but it will take a lot of digging around to find such.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Handalger

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:46:35 PM

I have over the last six months haven't noticed not a single project which could collect hardcap , I think for the most part ico outlived its usefulness and should be more than other types of attracting money !
qwerty1337

Activity: 209

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:54:26 PM

ico era is coming to an end, sto will continue to gain popularity, I advise you to take a closer look at the bolton project

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:01:14 PM

ico era is coming to an end, sto will continue to gain popularity, I advise you to take a closer look at the bolton project
Well if you think that's the case it is totally not true for projects for all and sundry. I think there is still hope for the ICO market after seeing what BitTorrent (BTT) did some days ago. Even with a huge total supply they were sold out in less than 30 minutes and now BitTorrent is the talk in the space cryptocurrency. I think if all ICO can follow similar process like what Justin Sun did, then there is still hope for the ICO market.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:13:57 PM

I believe that if the ICO sphere were dead, then no one would create them. Of course, fraudsters are not sleeping and are now creating ico, but the fact that the market is now in a bad position negatively affects all ico in general. You ask to name successful programs, but I understand that you mean those ico that launched their product and show success. Unfortunately, I can not name such ico, because I do not follow them after they finish their work. But on the other hand, even those ico that had previously released the product and were successful, are also failing, the price of their coins is going down, since everything depends on their position in the crypto market.
mrdefendername

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:23:31 PM

By themselves, many ISOs are questionable for investment. As for me, it is easier to buy coins and trade them in the market or a favorite "holding". Agree, stupid idea in creating a million meaningless coins. It is better to maintain existing ones.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:31:44 PM

I think due to all country coming forward and starting to state rules and regulations for the crypto currency, so all scam ICO are stopped and good ICO are just preparing fully and then coming in the market. So we have to wait for good ICO to invest.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:32:47 PM

I would not say dead but definitely ico trend has slowed down and possibly a new trend of security token offering is rising and may takeover but we have to wait and see what the next weeks and months will bring us.
I would say this too because of the rampant scams of most ICOs these days it brings down their rank and probably giving a negative impact to most investors. I guess they really need some kind of new rules and regulation to make things going but me neither doesn't even know what idea should i give to them. Because i myself felt like the hassle was piling up together with that KYC thing and other verification methods.

cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:40:32 PM

I would not say dead but definitely ico trend has slowed down and possibly a new trend of security token offering is rising and may takeover but we have to wait and see what the next weeks and months will bring us.
I would say this too because of the rampant scams of most ICOs these days it brings down their rank and probably giving a negative impact to most investors. I guess they really need some kind of new rules and regulation to make things going but me neither doesn't even know what idea should i give to them. Because i myself felt like the hassle was piling up together with that KYC thing and other verification methods.
If we stay with ICO, it should be a tight decision and you won't hesitate to do what's best for your investments. Don't be too rush on things aroundnus because that will not bring good due to wrong information. Be observant and wiser enough to avoid being scammed by fraudulent people.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: