Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:12:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make investor interest to join ico  (Read 852 times)
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:24:16 PM

Good way to get the investor to trust you is besides great idea a transparent bank account of how much money is raised everyday day and on what the money is spent.
maybe now there aren't many who do that, where many projects are not transparent about the issue of funding revenues. it makes an indication of manipulation. it might be possible to make it attractive, but fully I don't think it will have a big effect.
investors are looking for products that are already running and are a solution to what has not been found on the market. when there is a project that gives it, I think any marketing strategy can make investors interested.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinzzzpro

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 02:05:56 PM

Well, for now, I think it's quite difficult to attract investors. but try to make an interesting project, and it has never been there. other than that, find a team with professional abilities, and find a famous partnership. thus, there may be very many investors who are interested in ICO. even more so if the project uses escrow.
new ico projects now lack of investors.they prefer buying existing coins that give more certainity in their developtment.meanwhile investing in ico projects in their opinion speculate their money.and they prefer to avoid it.

what about Bittorrent? X10 did, a serious and responsible ICO. Which existing coins x10?

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:30:10 PM

Well, for now, I think it's quite difficult to attract investors. but try to make an interesting project, and it has never been there. other than that, find a team with professional abilities, and find a famous partnership. thus, there may be very many investors who are interested in ICO. even more so if the project uses escrow.
new ico projects now lack of investors.they prefer buying existing coins that give more certainity in their developtment.meanwhile investing in ico projects in their opinion speculate their money.and they prefer to avoid it.

what about Bittorrent? X10 did, a serious and responsible ICO. Which existing coins x10?
Example of those some project who able to achieved and performed after the launch, bittorrent surprises those who doubts its credibility, who
expect that aside from those real followers and supporters, after informing the community about the ico sales inside binance everything was
so quick and now those who are able to bought from the initial offerings are pretty happy with their earned profits.

The industry did not close its door with new projects and who knows there's lots of it to come forward and reach same fate.
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:37:43 PM

I believe the investors already putting some distance to cryptocurrency, after they got hit from the fall on the price of cryptocurrency during 2018.
To take them back will not be easy, we need to build their trust on cryptocurrency again to make them start to invest again.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:45:18 PM

Having a true usecase will make the investors buy your ICO.

Marketing also plays a big part in the success of an ICO but there are also some instances that it's not about the marketing. If the investors now are too wise, they won't be too gullible about the marketing and they'll start having a standard through the project alone.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:55:30 PM

To begin to build a good team, seriously, the team is a mirror of the project, it is judged on the project as a whole. Further, a competent choice of a promotion strategy. If you are already at a certain stage, then participate in conferences, run your road show.
not only that I can make investors return again but must make investors trust again at the ICO. because from yesterday a lot of ICOs were deceptive which caused investor confidence to collapse. and what we have to do is how we can restore trust again

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:48:13 PM

They won't just randomly join your ICO. You will first have to show that your project will be successful. You will have to provide unique features that other project failed to give or is completely new. Aggressive marketing to show how serious the project is will help you grab attention of the investors. And its 2019. Just create a hype and everyone will just jump into the hype train keeping their eyes closed.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:57:55 PM

Ask about marketing on ico project.
How to make investor interest at ico project and purchase ico..
Beside promote campaign and airdrop program,how we make investor interest for purchase.
Have you experience on ico marketing project?

To attract a lot of investors, you first need to make a good project. This is exactly what can attract a huge number of investors.
Advertising is important, but it is in second place.
karmapala

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

https://darbfinance.com/

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:49:30 PM

in my opinion it would be very good if the ico project was advertised on a lot of advertising media such as favorite television shows or on you tube or on google advertising. but the consequences of advertising it would certainly cost a lot of money .

⚫Darb   /   World’s first blockchainasset platform for everyone
https://darbfinance.com/
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:55:40 PM

It's all about your idea. Today you need to understand that the best idea will have to win. It is the best ideas that should collect real money today. Therefore, I think that the best ideas can definitely have chances for success.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:56:09 PM

Usually investors will see a team, so you must have a team that is quite competent in various fields. Then the right advertising, advertising must go through keyword research, because that is the first step to get an audience that is right on target
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:37:46 PM

Beside promote campaign and airdrop program,how we make investor interest for purchase.

I guess it is the ICO that needs to adjust, actually I see ICO's being successful is because it was innate to them, they have the competence to face the market and show off their project that's why they win.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 03:48:08 PM

I have been into the campaign ever since, and I always looked for the project and how can it benefit, the community so even if you have a good marketing campaign it will fail, if it will not have something that the community can be of use and benefit.

laros212 (OP)

Activity: 518

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 03:52:01 PM

in my opinion it would be very good if the ico project was advertised on a lot of advertising media such as favorite television shows or on you tube or on google advertising. but the consequences of advertising it would certainly cost a lot of money .
I think it’s very supportive once in the marketing and promotion ico project.but whether dev team want or prepare funds in a large number of when they want to put on the ad about ico them in advertising google

laros212 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 03:55:46 PM

I have been into the campaign ever since, and I always looked for the project and how can it benefit, the community so even if you have a good marketing campaign it will fail, if it will not have something that the community can be of use and benefit.
But how to give them the knowledge about the benefits and advantage when they joined the project we? It’s very difficult according to me to foster a people’s confidence in the products that we have before products are popular in the community

takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 03:56:18 PM

investors will be interested if their development has rapid progress. maybe the team can release the beta before ico starts, this can make investors think that the team is serious.
and it's better if their platform can be released as soon as possible so ICO funds can be used for other things.
laros212 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 04:01:20 PM

I guess it is the ICO that needs to adjust, actually I see ICO's being successful is because it was innate to them, they have the competence to face the market and show off their project that's why they win.
If ico they don’t succeed in sales ico token sale because of lack of investors or funds developers, whether they will be successful in the market and launched their products, how they can win at market crypto community if at the beginning of the introduction products to their communities less intriguing

laros212 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 04:04:10 PM

Usually investors will see a team, so you must have a team that is quite competent in various fields. Then the right advertising, advertising must go through keyword research, because that is the first step to get an audience that is right on target
If a team and support partner we put in the website and a few explanations roadmap projects, it would make investors with myself joined in the project ico we? if we don’t need to find investors personally? and only rely on promotion airdrop and also some of the bounty program?

laros212 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 04:09:25 PM

Good way to get the investor to trust you is besides great idea a transparent bank account of how much money is raised everyday day and on what the money is spent.
You mean we let a few currencies real a country when they do invest project ico.seperti the purchase of using the money FIAT and other coin that has been circulating in the market exchange?i think its good idea and can be good idea when we want to open new ico project

sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:22:07 PM

A good project don't need to call the investor ,Investor are always keen to invest on good project .So i think we just need to have a good project that's how a project easily can get investor .Marketer just need to reach to the investor with his project and tell him about the whole site of the project which are more potential.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: