Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:52:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS BTT a good investment for us ???  (Read 549 times)
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:57:27 AM

If we take into account the fact that ICO BitTorent collected $7 million in sales in the first 20 minutes of sales, then I think their token is quite promising and has good growth potential in the future. Moreover, we all know the project Torrent, it has great fame and a good reputation. Therefore, I consider BTT tokens worth buying and increasing their volumes on their wallets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 02:54:20 PM

BTT recently launched on the tron network. It has  a decentralized product and also it is based on seeders and nodes.
It has a working project on its side. So how much profit can you expect from it for mid term.
I have heard about the project and was thrill with the project records made by the project within some minutes. However, the project seems to be doing good in the market and there's nothing better than to invest into a project which have huge community support along with good concept. I believe the project is a good investment but you still need to be more careful and dont be greedy.

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:14:37 PM

Us ? Not all . its up to you whether you will invest on it or not . i heard about btt recently and i must say that it is a trendy ico with a good number of sales .

You can try it if you want to but for us , we are already contented on what crypto has to offer .

For me this is the token used to pump and dump, I don't see any potential for this project.

That is also what im thinking about at first but after i see the name bittorrent , my doubts were instantly erased  .  bittorent is a legit torrent brand before until now .   its popular , thats why it got alot of attention .
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:35:15 PM

I think everything at the moment is moving in response to the overall bear market. Even good projects struggle to gain any price. For a realistic assessment of what the price may become, I think we'd need to wait until the bear market is over and we start to see some rises.

akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:33:01 PM

can't say that yet.. the token has just been created.. its just the hype from binance that keeping the price high..lets just wait as we know that bear market is still on

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:19:22 PM

can't say that yet.. the token has just been created.. its just the hype from binance that keeping the price high..lets just wait as we know that bear market is still on

Hyped by Justin Sun, I can't believe that people are falling for it, a token created for a platform that once was meant to be a p2p free file sharing

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:59:15 PM

Hyped by Justin Sun, I can't believe that people are falling for it, a token created for a platform that once was meant to be a p2p free file sharing
It seems to me that the coin should have a certain value if the project makes a profit. If at a certain moment the words about free services come to mind, then this should already alarm the potential investor.
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:06:15 PM

Given the current market situation , It too early to speculate the profits on this project , So I think BTT is good for short term
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:19:36 PM

man, don't get it. Point is that btt has grown like 4 x immediately after listing and within a few days total growth was about 10x. As a result you missed train and it is not the best idea to catch this train. I suggest you to avoid doing that. Better buy BNB, those entered top 10 cmc and prior to Fetch AI ICO growth is potential
SchroedingerC

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:48:49 PM

Well... bittorent is just going to become not free.
Video/music/software/... creators due to wide BTT adoption gonna (could) sell their stuff for BTT through p2p downloading.
creeps

Merit: 144

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:56:51 PM

The hype is still on, if you invest early for sure you already earn the money. Its not that bad to join the hype because it can create money, and as an early stage uptrend its a good opportunity to buy. I can’t say yet if its a worth of money for long term investing, better to do short trade only and monitor if there’s a potential to climb higher or none at all.
pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:27:03 PM

I was there when BTT ICO launched on Binance launchpad! A very few people could buy BTT coins, I tried to buy but the buy button did not work, I think binance or the BTT team sold all coins to some specific people. I am not sure about it, but BTT coin is not a good investment to me, there will be regular manipulation in this coin. This is just my personal opinion. Thank You.

Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:14:43 PM

Well, I am not sure this Bittorent will be a good long-term investment, I prefer to scalping at BTT because it is seen from the current market interest, it seems that it has started to weaken, of course this must also can be used for entry and take position. I also heard that was another ICO from Binance launchpad, probably people are just trying to make some on there.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:54:14 PM

Depend on your perception but it is currently manipulated in big terms,as Tron brought BitTorrent so they are just doing promotion of their blockchain and further utility of token has not been decided yet,as the project grows we will see till then it's up to you to take the risk or not.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:22:29 PM

BTT recently launched on the tron network. It has  a decentralized product and also it is based on seeders and nodes.
It has a working project on its side. So how much profit can you expect from it for mid term.

Even if BTT is a successful project we cannot guarantee that we can earn big profit with it because this is not a stable coin and we cannot decide of its price,BTT price depends on the demand and also the team behind if they are making always good development because it is one of the reason for its price increase.
akitha

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:30:12 PM

for the first investor i think they get a good profit.. can't tell as well if this is a good investment or just another pump and dump token

ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:16:30 PM

Bittorent is aready a profitable company without Tron, it could be a good investment but the hype is seems so scary that everyone should be very careful buying it during the spike. It’s almost tracking Trons pattern when they first enter the market, so everyone should buy with caution.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:12:52 AM

BTT recently launched on the tron network. It has  a decentralized product and also it is based on seeders and nodes.
As practice shows, all the forks do not bring profit to their owner very well, and are used mainly for portfolio diversification. Therefore, wait for profit, but not so often and quickly.

aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:05:24 AM

BTT has good team. and there are really big companies behind project.
but because of bnb it is so risky and i cant trust that coin. i think it will decrease its ico price again.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:01:13 PM

It's too early to determine if it's a good project or not, but you can try doing your research. First of all, read the white paper thoroughly, check the idea behind the project and ask yourself if the idea is feasible or whether it's an idea that will capture the heart of the masses, because what will make the project good is when there are lots of people interested in participating in that project.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: