Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:22:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Posting multiple board even reported & scammy activity. Need opinions.  (Read 215 times)
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 11:14:23 AM

User ; MrAlanMoore88 most likely scamming people's. I am following him from during days, he have made same post on multiple board. I had reported to moderators and got deleted. He has made post again on same way. Noticed from untrusted feedback's he is scamming people's instead of finding scammers although reference link not working. He always keep lock his thread and bump every day.

Thread 1; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5094182.msg49100525#msg49100525
Thread 2; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5106186.msg49588515#msg49588515

Archived post history; http://archive.is/KP96q

Reporting his post waste of time because he is making new thread. So should we tag him or moderator will handle this ?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:59:17 PM

Reporting his post waste of time because he is making new thread. So should we tag him or moderator will handle this ?
When someone copying their own thread on multiple boards,it is also plagiarism an needs to be banned.So it must be reported as plagiarism then the account will get nuked or banned soon.Until that negative tag will save people.

Note:I reported people for copying their own thread and got banned as well.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 01:44:39 PM

Personally I'll say it's appropriate to red tag user because from your topic and his OP he looks untrustworthy. He opens a service thread bump thread and locks it, asking interested customers to PM or chat him on telegram thereby taking their transaction off the public space isn't a trustworthy practice and has scam written all over it. Next he already has negative feedback although they're untrusted ones that doesn't mean they're wrong. This could be people he has already scammed through the PM's and on telegram. I'll say you should go ahead and tag user to prevent potential scam.

OR

You can leave neutral tag, asking forum users not to trade with that account and ask him to defend his negative feedback and carryout his transaction openly on the forum also PM the users that have already left feedbacks for valid reference if they were scammed. If he's not found guilty and agree to carryout open transaction then all tag should be lifted, in the spirit of this
- You should be willing to forgive past mistakes if the person seems unlikely to do it again.

When someone copying their own thread on multiple boards,it is also plagiarism an needs to be banned.
Note:I reported people for copying their own thread and got banned as well.

That isn't plagiarism but spamming and i bet moderators didn't ban that user for plagiarism (for that particular post) but could be for spamming or any other offends after investigating the account but since they dont give direct reason we can't conclude.

This is what plagiarism is
Plagiarism is the "wrongful appropriation" and "stealing and publication" of another author's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions" and the representation of them as one's own original work.
Source

The key word their is "another author" can you steal from yourself, answer is NO.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MrAlanMoore88

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:33:12 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2019, 05:30:55 PM by MrAlanMoore88

Lol I’m locking tread while guys such you writes there any scam that don’t help work. I’m helping people find scammers.  
You look like scammers that afraid to be finded.
If you’ll give ONE PERSON ( one proof ) with scam- I’ll give you 10k$ in BTC or delete this shit.
Copying posts in any treads because much more persons will see this info and will find what they want.
Or give proofs, or stay quiet, it looks like you afraid.
If i scammed anyone- in forum ( and in google ) we could read about it much info with proofs. Now it’s only YOUR WRONG OPINION OK?

P.s. in most situations in my past practice- only scammers angry and writes messages like your and trying to delete my topics. They afraid Smiley)
P.s.s topic starters feedback are very very red, he is probably real scammer. Calls everyone a scam, sure he  is a scamer
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: